Author Topic: The FBI Knows What Car Was Used In J6 DNC Pipe Bomb, But Refuses To Identify Pri  (Read 464 times)

Offline SVPete

The FBI Knows What Car Was Used In J6 DNC Pipe Bomb, But Refuses To Identify Prime Suspect

https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/25/the-fbi-knows-what-car-was-used-in-j6-dnc-pipe-bomb-but-refuses-to-identify-prime-suspect/

The FBI is continuing to stonewall congressional oversight of the agency’s investigation into a pair of pipe bombs found at the Democrat National Committee and Republican National Committee headquarters on Jan. 6, 2021.

On Wednesday, House Republicans on the Judiciary Committee re-upped demands for a comprehensive briefing on the two-year-old case over which the FBI has refused transparency.

“Your failure to comply with our request is particularly concerning given recent media reports regarding the pipe bomb investigation,” lawmakers wrote.

Were the 1/5 & 1/6 riot and mess 5 months ago, withholding this info to protect ongoing investigation would be ordinary and rational. I.E., don't let involved criminal suspects know what you know. But it's ~2 years and 5 months after the whole mess, and the people from whom information is being withheld is people falsely smeared with the 1/5 & 1/6 riot and mess. The FBI doesn't want people with the right and need to know to have that information!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I'll take "Fed False Flag Ops" for $800, Alex.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
And the logical reason for that is the perp was one of the Feebs. Gotta cover that one up!

Waitaminute! Today is Friday, right? Time for yet another firmly-worded letter to Wray demanding information!

Yawn. Wake me up when Wray is in an orange jumpsuit.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The fake insurrection-plan grew top-heavy, probably because there was a woman behind it. 

-Like the top-heavy atmosphere surrounding whores pissing on a bed.  That's a woman thinking that up.  Not quite willing to go for gritty realism so a 'bed' was thrown-in.

The fake Whitmer-kidnapping plot has the same feel.

Angry women planning black-ops has 'overkill' written all over it.

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
And the logical reason for that is the perp was one of the Feebs. Gotta cover that one up!

Waitaminute! Today is Friday, right? Time for yet another firmly-worded letter to Wray demanding information!

Yawn. Wake me up when Wray is in an orange jumpsuit.
EXACTLY!!! No consequences for the guilty. The J6 protesters are rotting in solitary, lives ruined, while the swamp elite entertain network job offers over martinis. If they haven't fixed that, why should I expect a damn thing other than more pointless tough talk?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
The fake insurrection-plan grew top-heavy, probably because there was a woman behind it. 

-Like the top-heavy atmosphere surrounding whores pissing on a bed.  That's a woman thinking that up.  Not quite willing to go for gritty realism so a 'bed' was thrown-in.

The fake Whitmer-kidnapping plot has the same feel.

Angry women planning black-ops has 'overkill' written all over it.

Who is lisa monaco.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Who is John Gault?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Who is John Gault?

Engineer guy.

Lives about five doors down from me here in Galt's Gulch.

:wink:  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus