Author Topic: Oxford Physics Professor/CERN Researcher Concludes “Wind Power Fails on Every Co  (Read 643 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Oxford Physics Professor/CERN Researcher Concludes “Wind Power Fails on Every Count”
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/03/oxford-physics-professor-cern-researcher-concludes-wind-power-fails-on-every-count/

We have covered issues and problems associated with wind farms, which eco-artists and media minions who adhere to climate change dogma ignore.

The lack of attention to the failures associated with wind power doesn’t make them any less real. Recently, Dr. Wade Allison, Emeritus Professor of Physics at the University of Oxford and CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) researcher, shed some bright light on those issues.

Allison, a reliable expert on this subject, wrote a brief review of calculations and assessments associated with wind energy projects for the United Kingdom that were published by the Global Warming Policy Foundation. His conclusions were scathing.

British consumers should follow the example of Alice who, in negotiating terms with the White Queen, insisted on clarification of the day on which jam should be delivered. Evidently, they should not look to wind power for reliable energy, but elsewhere.

With general energy shortages, the war in Europe, high prices and the likelihood of failures in electricity supply, many popular scientific presumptions underlying energy policy should be questioned. Wind power fails on every count.

Wind power is not so green. It is quixotic.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Oxford Physics Professor/CERN Researcher Concludes “Wind Power Fails on Every Count”
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/03/oxford-physics-professor-cern-researcher-concludes-wind-power-fails-on-every-count/

Wind power is not so green. It is quixotic.

It’s just another stupid idea that sounds better than it actually works.. the real solution is going nuke.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!