Author Topic: Introducing HILLAROIDS!!!  (Read 13985 times)

Offline Grimlock

• Probationary (Probie)
Introducing HILLAROIDS!!!
« on: September 16, 2016, 12:31:52 PM »
Introducing HILLAROIDS

Help the lovable Cankles destroy that nuisance ridden evidence from all of her past scandals before they land her in the slammer.

Download link:

V1.0  (Single runtime executable for ease of use)
(Windows app)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pwbilbwbxei4qy/Hillaroids_v1.0.zip?dl=0

Enjoy!

Offline Grimlock

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Introducing HILLAROIDS!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 07:38:40 PM »
Ok so I should probably say a bit more about myself since my post at "Conservativepoliticalforum.com" got erased and I was immediately banned (permanently probably) ...   :(

I'm a student of game design and I created this game as part of a learning experience.  It initially started as an asteroids type game and for fun I continued working on it just for the learning experience.  I'm extremely conservative, voted for Ted Cruz here in Texas and hold strong conservative values.

I suppose I can understand "Conservative political forum" but it's unfortunate, I thought some of my fellow conservatives might have found my little project humorous, we have enough to be depressed about with the way things have been and are going.  I just thought a good laugh might brighten a few peoples day...  There doesn't appear to be any way for me to contact them (moderators) over there so I guess that's it...  Anyway I just wanted to clarify before getting banned here too.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 02:33:45 PM »
personally, I'm not inclined to click on any kind of executable file posted by someone I don't know or have at least a little history with. Even if I do know the person, it's a little tenuous.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 04:58:24 PM »
Sorry, brudda. Eupher is right. I don't like you well enough to load your program onto my computer.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.