Author Topic: The F*** YOU! Cabinet  (Read 834 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

The F*** YOU! Cabinet
« on: December 11, 2016, 11:13:23 AM »
It has gotten to where they cannot even come up with a simple argument anymore.
With a normal forum, I would say DU has hit bottom with this. But DU is not a normal forum...there is not bottom to hit.
*** for those who are easily affended I will replace the cussing.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028352988
hatrack (40,254 posts)

The F*** YOU! Cabinet
Do you think that people should be able to support themselves and their families if they work full-time?

F*** YOU!

Do you believe that military force should be the last resort in international relations?

F*** YOU!

Do you think that the best approach to stimulating the economy would be by cutting taxes for working class and middle class Americans, while requiring those at the top to pay more?

F*** YOU!

Do you believe that senior federal government officials should deal with reality, rather than using their positions to spread bullshit rumors, paranoid conspiracy fantasies and lies?

F*** YOU!

Do you accept the validity of peer-reviewed science and of the scientific method?

F*** YOU!

Do you think that Americans should be able to speak their minds on politics, whether about their political leaders, or directly to their political leaders?

F*** YOU!

Do you believe that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, which you pay for through your taxes, should be strengthened and protected?

F*** YOU!

Star Member R B Garr (5,022 posts)
1. +1000, these are the biggest in-your-face picks ever.

It's like one big intentional mind-f***. He was obviously listening just enough to the Bernie supporters to completely troll them and foster their hostility towards the Democratic party, and now he's slammed them when he's done with them. Total con job.

And to Hillary a great big, :bigbird:

Offline jukin

Re: The F*** YOU! Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 11:19:56 AM »
I did not think that PROJECTION could be take to 11 but I was wrong.

Every point was done by Obama.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 11:55:54 AM »
A couple of google searches for your informative review:

Search one:   f*** site:democraticunderground.com
About 139,000 results (0.43 seconds)

Search two: f*** site:conservativecave.com
4 results (0.33 seconds)

I'm certain this has a little bit to do with the auto-censor for cursing, but it's still comical as hell

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 12:03:12 PM »
Seeing the DUmmies whining like a 2 year old that can't find their pacifier warms the cockles of my heart on this cold, snowy day.

Keep up the good work, President-Elect Trump!   :cheersmate:

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 12:38:34 PM »
Response to hatrack (Original post)Sun Dec 11, 2016, 12:06 PM
Kotya (126 posts)
5. The F*** YOU! tour is coming next.

After his thank you tour wraps up, I expect he'll travel to the blue states that voted for Hillary Clinton and hold big F*** YOU! rallies.

What a great idea!  No genuine primitive could come up with an awesome idea like that, must be a mole.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 12:49:04 PM »
Response to hatrack (Original post)Sun Dec 11, 2016, 12:06 PM
Kotya (126 posts)
5. The F*** YOU! tour is coming next.

After his thank you tour wraps up, I expect he'll travel to the blue states that voted for Hillary Clinton and hold big F*** YOU! rallies.

What a great idea!  No genuine primitive could come up with an awesome idea like that, must be a mole.

Hey, kunta, it has ALL been a F**** YOU hiLIARy tour since 11/8.  And it has been A BLAST!!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 12:55:29 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1u-mxCTRv0[/youtube]

:lmao:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 01:25:02 PM »
A couple of google searches for your informative review:

Search one:   f*** site:democraticunderground.com
About 139,000 results (0.43 seconds)

Search two: f*** site:conservativecave.com
4 results (0.33 seconds)

I'm certain this has a little bit to do with the auto-censor for cursing, but it's still comical as hell

I'm probably responsible for all four of those.

:lmao:

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.