Author Topic: Get naked with angrychair!  (Read 843 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Get naked with angrychair!
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:01:36 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213645823

angrychair (6,707 posts)

My level of distrust is high

I am honestly starting to wonder if trump's push to ignore the current virus spread has a more insidious purpose.

Bare with me....

This push to ignore our current situation is exaggerated and overt. Why?

I think he wants to drive the country into outright chaos and destruction so he has an excuse to take military control over the country, to declare martial law and using it as a way of suspending the election.
I dovetail their push to discredit mail-in voting as a key part of that plan. By making the only way or dominate way, to vote being only in-person and the virus in full effect, it allows him to consider it to "dangerous".

I know, I've spent to much time locked up in my house and I need to make a tinfoil hat but my trust level is zero with this administration and it has been a smash and grab job from the beginning.
Well, I'd like to make fun of the conspiracy theory nonsense, but I'm stuck on the mental image of a bunch of saggy, baggy old hippies sitting around naked.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Get naked with angrychair!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 10:38:37 AM »

It always amazes me how they poke fun at Trump's misspellings yet their own community (as are all of them) are rife with misspellings.  They just pretend they don't do it.  Hell, MM has a post over there today about drivers licences

Then Mr. angrychair has this;

angrychair (6,707 posts)

My level of distrust is high

I am honestly starting to wonder if trump's push to ignore the current virus spread has a more insidious purpose.

Bare with me....

This push to ignore our current situation is exaggerated and overt. Why?

I think he wants to drive the country into outright chaos and destruction so he has an excuse to take military control over the country, to declare martial law and using it as a way of suspending the election.
I dovetail their push to discredit mail-in voting as a key part of that plan. By making the only way or dominate way, to vote being only in-person and the virus in full effect, it allows him to consider it to "dangerous".

I know, I've spent to much time locked up in my house and I need to make a tinfoil hat but my trust level is zero with this administration and it has been a smash and grab job from the beginning.

Does skinner charge by the letter over there?  Would it be too much to ask for an extra 'o' on that word, angrychair?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 10:43:47 AM »
Invitation declined, :rotf: .

This must be a semi-new Hate-Trump false narrative, So I'm re-posting what I posted yesterday on a similar CU thread:

So, all those Federal actions that guarded against hospitals being overwhelmed didn't happen.

All those Federal actions coordinating production and need-based distribution of PPE and equipment didn't happen.

There aren't multiple trials of multiple treatments in process all over the US.

There aren't multiple trials of multiple vaccines in process all over the US.

How do DUpipo keep themselves so abjectly ignorant?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 10:49:51 AM »
Invitation declined, :rotf: .

This must be a semi-new Hate-Trump false narrative, So I'm re-posting what I posted yesterday on a similar CU thread:

So, all those Federal actions that guarded against hospitals being overwhelmed didn't happen.

All those Federal actions coordinating production and need-based distribution of PPE and equipment didn't happen.

There aren't multiple trials of multiple treatments in process all over the US.

There aren't multiple trials of multiple vaccines in process all over the US.

How do DUpipo keep themselves so abjectly ignorant?
DUpipo (with fingers in ears:) "La la la la la la la! I can't heeeeeeaaaaaaaar you!!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 10:54:56 AM »
DUpipo (with fingers in ears:) "La la la la la la la! I can't heeeeeeaaaaaaaar you!!"

I'm too lazy to do the work to keep myself DUpipo-grade ignorant. And too honest.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 11:18:32 AM »
I always thought Skins could up his revenue considerably if he charged the primitives extra for their misspellings.

Each registered primitive would have to deposit ten bucks into Skins's account, after which a dime would be subtracted for each misspelling, and to give the primitives something for their dime--which would only be fair--the misspelling in the post would be corrected.

I've always wondered why he's ignored this potential wealth-maker.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 11:28:51 AM »
I catch grammatical and spelling errors there all the time and have for years. The primitives definitely have a problem knowing whether to use the word "than" or "then". They have too many poorly worded posts to mention. Overall, their ability to properly express themselves in correct English is sorely lacking.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 12:20:00 PM »
I catch grammatical and spelling errors there all the time and have for years. The primitives definitely have a problem knowing whether to use the word "than" or "then". They have too many poorly worded posts to mention. Overall, their ability to properly express themselves in correct English is sorely lacking.

There, their, and they're is a common usage problem. I sometimes catch myself doing it. A misuse that recently has become common is "would of" instead of "would've".

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 12:26:04 PM »
It always amazes me how they poke fun at Trump's misspellings yet their own community (as are all of them) are rife with misspellings.  They just pretend they don't do it.  Hell, MM has a post over there today about drivers licences

This DUmmy needs to sit back and relax in his angrychair and enjoy a nice cup of covfefe.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 12:27:08 PM »
This DUmmy needs to sit back and relax in his angrychair and enjoy a nice cup of covfefe.

^5  :cheersmate:  :lol:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 12:44:47 PM »

LOL!  ^5!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen