Author Topic: F Herman Cain  (Read 587 times)

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: F Herman Cain
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 07:57:02 PM »
They are all racists.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 10:32:20 PM »
Sickos.

:racist: :waisis: :racista:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 12:11:28 AM »
These are just horrible people. If you do not vote their way, they can call you any name they want.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 05:36:00 AM »
Response to SheltieLover (Reply #2)Thu Jul 30, 2020, 12:52 PM
Star Member Ilsa (55,723 posts)
4. Oh yeah, he was there. Multiple pix of him at

the rally were posted even on DU. He was a republican, through and through. Promoted regressive tax systems (9-9-9). Ran for president on it.

I hope his family is okay, but I'm glad that is one less trump vote.
Response to Ilsa (Reply #4)Thu Jul 30, 2020, 12:54 PM
Star Member SheltieLover (4,907 posts)
5. TY!

As suspected. Zero sympathy for him, but I do wish his family well.

Right - one less R vote.
The only way old addled Joe can win the election is if enough Trump supporters die.  Trump supporters die and that gives them hope.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 07:12:18 PM »
https://people.com/politics/friend-defends-herman-cain-from-trump-rally-criticism/

Friend Defends Herman Cain from Trump Rally Criticism and Insists He Did Take Coronavirus Seriously

Here is what Herman Cain's friend and colleague Dan Calabrese, who announced his death to the world on Thursday morning, would like to say about criticism that Cain treated the novel coronavirus flippantly — only weeks before it killed him.
"To me, where he got it, it’s kind of neither here nor there. But I wish people would stop trying to turn it into a political angle in that way," Calabrese, the editor of Cain's website, tells PEOPLE.

"This is such a partisan age and people get defined by where they stood on the political spectrum and I’m sure a lot of people will define Herman in that way," Calabrese says. "That was so much not who he was. His favorite thing to do was to help people see a way forward in their lives."
Cain had traveled widely before he got sick, Calabrese says.

"I want people to know he did a lot of traveling that week, he traveled to Vegas, he was gonna go to Arizona and I think his flight got redirected. He was on several flights," Calabrese says. "The whole conclusion that people are jumping to that he got it at the Tulsa rally — I think that a lot of people are jumping to that conclusion because they want to, but we have no reason to think he got it there as opposed to some of the airplanes he might have been on."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.