Author Topic: the big guy has a surprise for us (shout out)  (Read 5680 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: the big guy has a surprise for us (shout out)
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2013, 04:57:40 AM »
Wow, that was some payback. Don't know how I'll ever get past it, but time has a way of healing all wounds.

Yeah, I'm floored, devastated, all wrought up, over it myself.

I'd expected better from the big guy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2013, 05:22:55 AM »
Yeah, I'm floored, devastated, all wrought up, over it myself.

I'd expected better from the big guy.

DUmmies never cease to amaze me with their ever decreasing expectations.   :hammer:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2013, 05:30:44 AM »
DUmmies never cease to amaze me with their ever decreasing expectations.   :hammer:

The person I feel sorry for is poor dear Marta.

I'll bet that every evening when the big guy comes home, and after he chows down and dumps a load in the commode, she cringes when she sees him waddle to the computer, knowing hubby's going to make an ass of himself.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2013, 05:40:54 AM »

I'll bet that every evening when the big guy comes home, and after he chows down and dumps a load in the commode, she cringes when she sees him waddle to the computer, knowing hubby's going to make an ass of himself.

True dat. 

Sleep, eat, sh*t, post.

Lather, rinse, repeat.  Welcome to Marta's Hell.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2013, 05:42:24 AM »
Star Member Omaha Steve (36,377 posts)
4. Lee Terry is an R Congressman from NE #2

He took possession of an item from a charity auction last summer and said he would send a check. At the time the charity got upset when a check didn't show up. When a threat to go to the press was made, the charity changed it's mind as it feared retaliation from other donors.

The $500,000 card debt was mentioned only because as a lawyer, he wasn't exactly the head of his class. Seems he has a debt problem. It was in his financial release in the last week or so.

From yesterday's LBN: http://www.omaha.com/article/20130711/NEWS/707119903/1685#omaha-councilman-pete-festersen-may-try-to-oust-lee-terry-from-house-seat

His PART TIME business income should be a little more scrutinized.

I know someone else who has a debt problem, only we are the ones who have to pay it back, not him.
Any guesses who I'm talking about?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2013, 05:53:00 AM »

Now wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.

When a threat to go to the press was made, the charity changed it's mind as it feared retaliation from other donors.

Why would a charity fear "retaliation" from other donors if it showed someone to be a deadbeat?

Wouldn't it be the deadbeat who should fear retaliation from other donors; at the least, it would be a massive public-relations disaster for the deadbeat.

The big guy needs to elucidate further; there's a missing connection here, something I'm not getting.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2013, 06:22:29 AM »

Second only to the twice-a-year "event" where the big guy comes home; chows down; dumps a load in the commode; waddles out of the bathroom saying "Somebody better open a window!"; and follows it by hoisting up his capacious abdomen with both hands and sing-songing "Guess who took his blue pill?"

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Poor dear Marta.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2013, 07:35:40 AM »
Omaha Steve (36,377 posts)  Sat Nov 3, 2012, 08:51 PM
4. Apparently you missed the word PART

The juicy news hasn't hit the press. Unlike most DUers, my real life ID is well known. I don't want to be sued. IF it doesn't hit the press the secret is safe.

To bad, this would have probably unseated a 7 term family values party incumbent.

OS

You people just don't get it!

MuhkRahker (90 posts)
5. Oh please. This is pathetic Omaha Steve, and your "secrets" have not helped our party one bit.

You are not credible.

You guys are not even trying hard as moles anymore. MuhkRahker? Really?

Omaha Steve (36,377 posts)
7. You have been here since Tue Oct 16, 2012, 08:35 AM

Sorry you missed there is more I can't tell. UNLIKE you, everybody knows my real world ID. IF the press won't touch something LT did, I don't want to get sued. It is similar to something in the press before in 2010, but much more on detail.

Fell free to comment when you have been here a little longer. Or feel free to post your real name and address NOW!!!

OS

Doesn't that violate DU policy of calling out other DUmpmonkiez?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2013, 07:55:09 AM »
Lol. Only 17 replies on DU.

:rofl:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Karin

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2013, 07:57:57 AM »
 :banghead:  I wasted nearly 60 seconds of my life on this thread, ones I'll never have back. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2013, 10:34:24 AM »
The big guy needs to elucidate further; there's a missing connection here, something I'm not getting.

Whoa! Before he does that, he needs to explain that stupid natural gas post that cemented his position as a laughingstock in his big city council campaign.

I doubt anyone, including the weeper, understood that goofy post.

Offline Karin

« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2013, 10:44:54 AM »
Under that scheme, your natural gas would theoretically go down by 5%.  But your property taxes would most assuredly go up by 20%.  Sounds like a hell of a deal! 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »
Under that scheme, your natural gas would theoretically go down by 5%.  But your property taxes would most assuredly go up by 20%.  Sounds like a hell of a deal! 

But democrats rent, so property taxes don't affect them. Right?

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2013, 07:03:55 PM »
0bama Steve reminds me of me in Kindergarten.

Inevitable, I would forget to bring my "show" to class for "show and tell" but I would want to participate and when the teacher asked if someone had anything else to show I would raise my hand and then bashfully say, "I forgot it at home."

Then I grew out of that phase.

This certainly isn't the first time 0bama Steve has promised a big news story and then...
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2013, 11:45:55 AM »
No idea why they hog the General Discussion forum for local issues, why not post that in the Nebraska forum?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2013, 12:12:14 PM »
No idea why they hog the General Discussion forum for local issues, why not post that in the Nebraska forum?

Uh huh, I totally agree.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2013, 04:44:23 PM »

How many of the primitives ever visit the Nebraska forum over there?

If any do, I suppose you could count them with one hand--and have fingers left over.

In GD, everyone sees it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2013, 04:52:17 PM »
Thu Jul 11, 2013, 10:29 PM

Star Member Omaha Steve (36,374 posts)

Payback is a BITCH part II

It goes way back: http://www.democraticunde...d.com/10021570707#post161

Lee Terry used an excuse on why he hadn't paid for at item at an auction several months before the 2012 general election. The charity decided it wasn't in their best interest to make this public information. They were afraid it would slow donations from R's! Once they folded, there was no story.

$500,000 on a credit card?

And now you know the rest of the story.

OS

That was it? Seriously? That was the "payback"??? I mean, for realz?  :lmao:

And now you know Eric Cartman is a conservative. Dims just don't do payback well. You SP fans will understand.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »
That was it? Seriously? That was the "payback"??? I mean, for realz?  :lmao:

And now you know Eric Cartman is a conservative. Dims just don't do payback well. You SP fans will understand.  :-)

Yeah.

I was eagerly awaiting an expose on franksolich, or something; I made a game of it while waiting, trying to figure out if the big guy finally figured out who franksolich is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2013, 06:30:45 PM »
Yeah.

I was eagerly awaiting an expose on franksolich, or something; I made a game of it while waiting, trying to figure out if the big guy finally figured out who franksolich is.

C'mon Maurice, all the DUmmies know who you are.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7