Author Topic: DUmmy pulls a fast one.  (Read 537 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
DUmmy pulls a fast one.
« on: July 13, 2013, 02:48:11 PM »
HarveyDarkey (6,075 posts)

President Obama: George W. Bush Not As Bad A President As People Make Him Out To Be

July 10, 2013 By Allen Clifton

On Tuesday while speaking in front of reporters, President Obama was presented with a question about his predecessor’s reputation as being “one of the worst presidents in history.”

His response was fairly shocking. President Obama responded by saying, “President George W. Bush wasn’t as bad a president as people make him out to be. He did a lot of great things for our economy, national security and national debt.”

A stunned room of reporters seemed taken back by Obama’s remarks. Well, all except those from Fox News who seemed to eagerly agree with them.

Following the remarks, right-wing media pundits jumped on the opportunity to praise President Obama for his “honesty.” Rush Limbaugh said, “I always knew President Obama was a man of integrity and intelligence.” While Glenn Beck chimed in claiming, “President Obama epitomizes what it is to be a “Constitutional American.”

But perhaps no comments were more shocking that those of Fox News personality Sean Hannity who said, “President Obama a great leader and a wonderful president, and I wish he could run in 2016 so I could cast my vote for Team Obama.”

Right now, I know what most of you are thinking, “There’s no way any of this is true.”

And you’d be right. First, let me apologize to those who’ve got this far, because nothing in this article is true. So while this isn’t a real story, congratulations — you’re not one of the individuals who allows themselves to be easily manipulated by misleading headlines. You don’t form assumptions based on reading only a headline and maybe the first paragraph of an article.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/president-obama-george-w-bush/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023240018

I figured when I saw the headline it was either a sarcastic title, or an onion article.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: DUmmy pulls a fast one.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 03:05:03 PM »
That's because you let your intellect do your thinking and deducing. Libs put their emotions in charge of thinking.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 04:30:40 PM »
I thought it was April 1st again. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 06:31:42 PM »
I listen to all three of those shows, NONE of those remarks were made by Rush, Glenn, or Sean.

DUmmie Darkey is a F'n liar!

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 06:40:20 PM »
I listen to all three of those shows, NONE of those remarks were made by Rush, Glenn, or Sean.

DUmmie Darkey is a F'n liar!

Read the last paragraph of the post.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.