Author Topic: Lurking DUers  (Read 8567 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Lurking DUers
« on: September 12, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »
I have a question for you lurking DUers. And unlike at DU you can sign up and answer the question.

Why are you so angry over the marches today?
I have seen post after post of how you want to hurt and kill us.
If we are the minority like you claim why are you so threatened by us?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Lurking DUers
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »
And why, Little Goons, do all your criticisms come in incomplete sound bites and never-ever come in complete thoughts?  An example of this would be saying "teabaggers" lie, and leaving it there.  OK.  But, what is that lie and what is the truth that makes what the "teabagger" said a known lie?  Be real clear.

See?  You need substance.  You Little Goons seem to be just empty shells.  Defend yourselves!  Show us the honesty and truth that is on your side.  Lay it all out there.

Thank you.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 03:51:11 PM »
I have a question for you lurking DUers. And unlike at DU you can sign up and answer the question.

A few of them know that Lucy is about to yank the football out from in front of them.  :stirpot:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »
Oh yeah, Little Goons - I've been asking this for years:  Why do you have to have a closed and guarded forum?  How come "opposing" views aren't welcome at your Little Goon watering hole called DU? 

We normal people, us conservatives, CONSTANTLY invite you Little Goons to sign up here.  You will not get banned as long as you act like a grown up.  Why is it we want to discuss politics with you but you cannot afford to allow such discussion at DU?  What's the problem?  Is your politics and worldview really so hard to defend?  It sure loks that way.

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 05:28:50 PM »

Just as they believe they own blacks and women as far as issues go (who are the racists and sexists btw DUmmies?) they think protest is some magical nirvana that they are only entitled to.

Their reaction to this is the same demonic rage they have for a Condi Rice,Sarah Palin or Clarence Thomas.
They wish to rule and control all and when anything escapes from that they have the shrieking fit of a 4 year old that lost their favorite toy.

A mix of mental immaturity combined with a greedy obsession for wealth and power.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 09:07:51 PM »
Good questions and if they had a hair on their azz they'd sign-up to make their so called 'intellectual arguments'.

You Prims pride yourselves on your compassion, humanity, honesty, intellect, blah, blah, blah, but fly into a jealous rage when your opponents come together in greater numbers than you've ever been able to manage to make their voices heard. 

What's stopping you from doing the same?  I'd say being lazy keyboard commandos tops the list of your lame excuses.

Come on, answer Freeper's questions.  You're safe behind your monitor.  No one is threatening you, so why all the angst and envy?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 09:20:20 PM »
Oh, come on, admit it.  It's fun to watch them rolling around, frothing at the mouth, knowing what's coming at them, and yet totally unable to stop it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 09:45:10 PM »
Part of the problem, if not in fact the major part of the problem, is that the primitives won't come here because they think they're exposing themselves to possible harm.

As if a fist will fly out of their computer monitor, bashing them in the face.

It's really stupid, this fear.

This is the internet, this isn't real life.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 09:52:07 PM »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 10:26:16 PM »
If only Chris's picture was real life there are quiet a few people I would love to get a punch like that
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 07:36:04 AM »
This is the internet, this isn't real life.
The Primitives believe the internet is real life-- or at least they wish it was. The wire makes them feel empowered, useful, and legion. Of course, none of this is true in their real lives - If any of it was, they wouldn't be Primitives.

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
Kind of makes you wonder.  We used to make fun of supercrash and the others that came over to "educate" us, but, it makes you wonder if they were the bravest DUmmies.  I mean after all, they at least signed up and tried to enlighten us.  They had balls, apparenty. The reason they got banned was for basically pooping on the floor and not acting like an adult, not for his views.  The others like to sit and act like keyboard commandos, sending out healing white light. These are the same people who, knowingly can't deal with the real world.
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 11:48:53 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that all of the DUmmie angst seen on DU is just that. Only seen on DU. I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of them are meek in real life putting forth no real effort to make a substantive difference in the world. DU is their only outlet for their impotent rage. They think they matter but they don't. The powers that be in the Democrat party only pay them lip service. They are the proverbial "not our kind dear" in the eyes of the real power brokers. Skins is supposed to keep them corralled and placated. Every once in a while, a DUmmie will look up from the bong haze and question their impact but mostly they just keep building up the cheeto dust on their keyboards assuming that they matter.

I think this is why they don't want to engage in real debate. It would mean leaving the echo chamber and actually honing their viewpoint against opposing ones. They aren't interested in the real debate taking place among productive members of the real society beyond the screen in front of them. They only want to continue to be malcontents that can't even muster up enough passion to leave the basement and become a member of society. Some do, but it's mostly snarling and spitting at the rest of us while we cross the street to avoid their insanity and magic markers.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »
Once in a while you will see one show up. Even at the old site they would. They would try to defend the indefesible but in the end those that didn't get banned there or here for being a total waste of skin ,would eventually slink off on their own and never darken our site again.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 07:27:07 PM »
Once in a while you will see one show up. Even at the old site they would. They would try to defend the indefesible but in the end those that didn't get banned there or here for being a total waste of skin ,would eventually slink off on their own and never darken our site again.

We have a visitor now.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »
We have a visitor now.

Let's hope that he/she/it decides to take the leap.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 07:32:42 PM »
We seem to have several new folks tonight....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 07:34:16 PM »
Kind of makes you wonder.  We used to make fun of supercrash and the others that came over to "educate" us, but, it makes you wonder if they were the bravest DUmmies.  I mean after all, they at least signed up and tried to enlighten us.  They had balls, apparenty. The reason they got banned was for basically pooping on the floor and not acting like an adult, not for his views.  The others like to sit and act like keyboard commandos, sending out healing white light. These are the same people who, knowingly can't deal with the real world.

Supercrash has been making semi-regular appearances (under new names) at CU lately.

Just sayin'.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline terry

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
Well this isn't going to make me real popular and I'm kind of glad the bitch slaps are gone  :-)  but folks with opposing views are not always treated with respect when they post here.  Lanie comes to mind.  Mia comes to mind.

Obviously there are way more of us, than there are of them here so they are ganged up on and it frequently ends in a bunch of name calling.  So I can understand why many of them wouldn't feel comfortable posting here.

But it is kind of stupid for them to call us out over there, where they know their challenge can't be answered.

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »
A lot of it is attitude, real and percieved. If the poster is really wanting to debate, and not educate us dumb conservatives, then it goes smoother. I understand what you're saying Terry, but you have to have thick skin initially to be a liberal and come over here. If you can make it through that, and offer honest debate, know and back up what you believe, you'll last. I respect Mia, because she does offer good debate. Most posters here just get tired of the drive by posters that come here, call us ignorant racists, and leave. Sorry, but, that doesn't work.
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline thundley4

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 08:40:45 PM »
A lot of it is attitude, real and percieved. If the poster is really wanting to debate, and not educate us dumb conservatives, then it goes smoother. I understand what you're saying Terry, but you have to have thick skin initially to be a liberal and come over here. If you can make it through that, and offer honest debate, know and back up what you believe, you'll last. I respect Mia, because she does offer good debate. Most posters here just get tired of the drive by posters that come here, call us ignorant racists, and leave. Sorry, but, that doesn't work.

I had no problem with Mia, but Lanie was just  :mental:.

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »
I didn't read much of Lanies posts. I think that was when I had some things going on and didn't post much. Been kinda quiet here and at CU. Just haven't had much to say. Been doing a lot of reading.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 09:51:54 PM »
I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of them are meek in real life putting forth no real effort to make a substantive difference in the world. DU is their only outlet for their impotent rage. They think they matter but they don't.

I tend to agree, especially when it comes to the posters there that have 10,000+ posts  People that spend that much time online tend to be introverted, so the only place they can scream is from safely behind their keyboard.  To venture out of there and actually have to defend what they believe to those of opposing viewpoints?  No way.

The closest experiment I've seen try and have a common place to talk is NU, but even the libs there can do little more than throw insults and try their best to act like they have some type of superior intellect that you can't understand whenever they can't explain their inconsistencies.  As soon as they start saying things online they wouldn't say to your face, then I lose interest with engaging them.  The primitives do that all the time, which is another reason they wouldn't ever say outloud to an individual what they type online.  As you said, it's because they're meek in the "weak of mind" sense of the word.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 07:53:05 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 12:42:50 AM »
A lot of it is attitude, real and perceived. If the poster is really wanting to debate, and not educate us dumb conservatives, then it goes smoother. I understand what you're saying Terry, but you have to have thick skin initially to be a liberal and come over here. If you can make it through that, and offer honest debate, know and back up what you believe, you'll last. I respect Mia, because she does offer good debate. Most posters here just get tired of the drive by posters that come here, call us ignorant racists, and leave. Sorry, but, that doesn't work.

Ya know; it helps if you can actually PROVE the crap you spew at the DUmp!

The one thing all of the stranglers lack when they come over here is FACTS! Why is it they always get in the way of LOGICAL conversations with sane people?

The reason DUmpsters don't come here to have a decent debate is because we shred them into spaghetti with FACTS! Innuendo and falsehoods just won't work with people who actually LOOK THINGS UP! We figured out what Google was a long time ago! It's the same reason the alphabet networks are pulling hind tit!

(in my best Redneck keyboard), It's the reason Y'all are goin' to be suckin' ass, come the next election, hippie!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 04:17:03 AM »
It's the reason Y'all are goin' to be suckin' ass, come the next election, hippie!

If the Dems choke through the socialization of health care, they could lose 120-140 seats in the House.  Seats that were considered to be stone-cold locks for the Dems will be in play.  If they don't get it through, they'll lose maybe 80 seats in the House.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.