Author Topic: The reins on hate have been unleashed. Moral compasses, if they existed, have be  (Read 370 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Evolve Dammit (5,598 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215474914

The reins on hate have been unleashed. Moral compasses, if they existed, have been buried.
Bannon, Miller, Gaetz, Greene, the "Don's " family and millions of the Orange Emperor's adoring "base" are gearing up for violence. The numbers and un-restricted armament could easily overwhelm local law enforcement. Your opinion and thoughts matter. Please chip in and tell me that's not our future. Thanks

Star Member KT2000 (19,385 posts)

1. call up the National Guard now

and have them prepare for domestic terrorism if that is the case.

Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (5,830 posts)

2. I imagined 2 scenarios

Conservative ****wits will over time put the screws to regular citizens because they can ,steal cheat lie all the shit sociopaths do and thier bullshit might start a civil war again.

Or they secede,We give them thier southern states, and cut off thier federal money . We never allow conservatism into our part of the country again.

We may learn to discriminate based on beliefs, and personality type (sociopaths and dark triad)after learning how conservatism and toxic evangelicalism leads to mass magical thinking ,delusion and conspirasy and it's toxic and anti humane so anyone who supports that belief system is exiled to dumb****istan.

Eventually the land of dumb****istan down south will be submerged underwater and they all go extinct.

We on the other hand might have hardship but we'll survive and our community will be encouraged.And things will get better.

And we can live our lives without conservatism ****ing us over.

:mental:

Star Member onethatcares (13,491 posts)

5. hey, what about me?

I live in the southern most state and even though it's a nut house on wheels, I bought a house here, worked here 40 years, and don't want to move to the cold climates above the floriduh/georgia border.

Have you really thought that number of scenarios out?

and after reading your screed I think it sounds just like what the conservatives would like to do to we non conservatives here.

Wassup with that?

6. I don't know what would work

But if it comes to that,
Not giving away money to keep the southern states functioning will free up a lot of money for us Maybe the same politicans left could subsidize your new home.

I dunno. It would not be ideal but what else can you do if the right wing sociopaths start a war?

Either way, we are learning that sociopaths should be kept away from power in all it's forms.

Learning that negotiating with authoritarians and sociopaths with a sense of conscience,
compassion and responsibility on thier part is not possible.

Because they have none of those qualities.

And lastly there is no living with them in peace..

We are locked in a country with shitloads of people with dark triad personalities and authoritarian mentality and they want to destroy us and democracy.

How do you propose we with live with these republicans and trust them around power as they want abuse it and to dominate and torture and kill us...

Kill us with thier financial abuse,braindead followers, keep the country awash in guns, kill anything that helps the commons, push insane anti abortion laws,encouraging violent white supremacy, take away the social safety net,among many awful things they love to do.

In psychology, the dark triad comprises the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy.

All three dark triad traits are conceptually distinct although empirical evidence shows them to be overlapping. They are associated with a callous-manipulative interpersonal style.

Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.

Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, an absence of morality, unemotional callousness, and a higher level of self interest.

Psychopathy is characterized by continuous antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callous and unemotional traits and remorselessness.

,,, is this not UP and a good majority of DU?

Star Member nuxvomica (9,730 posts)

16. I think it hinges on whether the DFP (disgraced former pres) is convicted of something

His influence is based on the magical notion that he can get away with anything and people ascribe that to inherent virtue, like he is in a state of grace with the creator, despite how disgusting he actually is. The DFP achieves this by always pushing the moral or legal envelope and stepping back just a little when he sees imminent peril. He has gotten away with things all his life but recent reports that he will run again "if he is healthy" is another trial balloon to set the stage for a health-related-issues defense. This is the last fallback position so I think the DFP sees the possibility of conviction in the near future and is preparing a strategy to get away with it. If the strategy fails, the whole house of cards falls with him and the luster of impunity, his only real asset, disappears. His followers will lose their glassy-eyed aspect and rictus smiles because the magic has gone out of their lives.

Evolve Dammit (5,598 posts)

18. One can only hope for the rule of law to yank the reins in. I've been hopeful before and watched

as nothing happens to white collar criminals. Fitzmas, Mueller, etc. The whole pardon power needs repealing too.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

The reins on hate have been unleashed. Moral compasses, if they existed, have been buried.

Is it the anniversary of the founding of DemocratUnderground ( :-) )?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

Conservative ****wits will over time put the screws to regular citizens because they can ,steal cheat lie all the shit sociopaths do and thier bullshit might start a civil war again.

Or they secede,We give them thier southern states, and cut off thier federal money . We never allow conservatism into our part of the country again.

We may learn to discriminate based on beliefs, and personality type (sociopaths and dark triad)after learning how conservatism and toxic evangelicalism leads to mass magical thinking ,delusion and conspirasy and it's toxic and anti humane so anyone who supports that belief system is exiled to dumb****istan.

Eventually the land of dumb****istan down south will be submerged underwater and they all go extinct.

We on the other hand might have hardship but we'll survive and our community will be encouraged.And things will get better.

And we can live our lives without conservatism ****ing us over.
I assume you've devised a plan for how you will keep your citizens from fleeing.  :-)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Have they not figured out that if the gov’t gives the appearance that it wants to railroad Trump, that the mistrust in gov’t and the political left is only going to grow? And it has nothing to do with Trump specifically, but rather a pattern of libs desiring a LW dictatorship for decades now.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

Can we get a recipe for how many recreational chemicals in what doses were used to create these chimeras?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
KT2000 (19,385 posts)

1. call up the National Guard now

and have them prepare for domestic terrorism if that is the case.

These people really have no idea how the military works.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."