Author Topic: DUmmie Not Feeling Patriotic  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Karin

DUmmie Not Feeling Patriotic
« on: January 10, 2017, 07:29:46 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028452092

Mon Jan 9, 2017, 11:44 PM
Stargazer99 (1,481 posts)

the longer I live in this country the more I hate it

when I was a small child in the 1940, in Pasco WA my country decided to release radiation from Hanford Nuclear reservation which accumculated in my thryoid needed to be removed-I did not appreciate this damaging of my body, but who was going to tell me what a nasty thing my own country did to me...I dont appreciate being a human guinee pig for the rest of you

My oldest daughter died from lack medical care, even though she was working for one of conservative capitalist
That BS about the honor of working is just that. cheap labor. Who gives a damn if labor dies-slavery is the right to work
It amazes me how dumb the common man is! Must be that wonderful education not available to the lower classes due to cost
We know the well to do don't suffer from lack of knowledge
Incendentally a 14 year old daughter lost her mother due to the nasty attitude toward the working poor. How would you like to wake up at 15 yrs of age and find you mother dead on the floo r (from a death that could have been prevented) Who cares it wasn't you
After falling off a deck last summer, my breathing became more and more difficult and didn't have the money to pay for a dr appointment. After 4 weeks I could no longer breath and went into the emergency room in desperation. They found I had blood clots on both lungs. In my heart's fight for my life the left side of the heart is now weak- One dr visit could have prevented this but you cons were determined not to chance useless dr visit

Why would I hate a country that would let my children die? And weaken my heart-too bad it didn't kill me-just think one more poor person out of your hair. I plan to make your conservative life as miserable as you have made mine. I am discussed with this county, I wish I could thread this world wide and show what conservative cares about..money not human life-right to lifers leave a lot to be desired, what the hell makes you think only babies have a right to life?

Just brought over as the whiny, incoherent specimen it is.   

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DUmmie Not Feeling Patriotic
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 07:33:43 AM »
After falling off a deck last summer, my breathing became more and more difficult and didn't have the money to pay for a dr appointment. After 4 weeks I could no longer breath and went into the emergency room in desperation. They found I had blood clots on both lungs. In my heart's fight for my life the left side of the heart is now weak- One dr visit could have prevented this but you cons were determined not to chance useless dr visit

So Obozocare was not all it was promised to be was it?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 07:33:58 AM »
After falling off a deck last summer,

Last summer, you had obamacare.  You're a liar and a loser.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 08:30:12 AM »
Mon Jan 9, 2017, 11:44 PM
Stargazer99 (1,481 posts)

the longer I live in this country the more I hate it Then leave already, you miserable SOB!

when I was a small child in the 1940, in Pasco WA my country decided to release radiation from Hanford Nuclear reservation which accumculated in my thryoid needed to be removed-I did not appreciate this damaging of my body, but who was going to tell me what a nasty thing my own country did to me...I dont appreciate being a human guinee pig for the rest of you (President at the time? FDR! Freaking DEM!)

My oldest daughter died from lack medical care, even though she was working for one of conservative capitalist  (Just how is it that her employer is responsible for that? Where the f*ck was her DADDY?)
That BS about the honor of working is just that. cheap labor. Who gives a damn if labor dies-slavery is the right to work
It amazes me how dumb the common man is! Must be that wonderful education not available to the lower classes due to cost
We know the well to do don't suffer from lack of knowledge
Incendentally a 14 year old daughter lost her mother due to the nasty attitude toward the working poor. How would you like to wake up at 15 yrs of age and find you mother dead on the floo r (from a death that could have been prevented) Who cares it wasn't you (Once again, where was her mother's HUSBAND?!! How does a "nasty attitude toward the working poor" have anything to do with it?)
After falling off a deck last summer, my breathing became more and more difficult and didn't have the money to pay for a dr appointment. After 4 weeks I could no longer breath and went into the emergency room in desperation. They found I had blood clots on both lungs. In my heart's fight for my life the left side of the heart is now weak- One dr visit could have prevented this but you cons were determined not to chance useless dr visit (The CONS didn't saddle you with Obummercare that refused to pay for a doctor visit, dickhead, your precious Dems did that all by themselves, as you cheered them on!!! Suck on it!)

Why would I hate a country that would let my children die? And weaken my heart-too bad it didn't kill me-just think one more poor person out of your hair. I plan to make your conservative life as miserable as you have made mine. I am discussed with this county, I wish I could thread this world wide and show what conservative cares about..money not human life-right to lifers leave a lot to be desired, what the hell makes you think only babies have a right to life?  (Seems to me you need to be hating on YOURSELF for the misfortunes of your loved ones! YOU didn't do what needed to be done to save them!)
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 08:33:49 AM »
I'm still trying to figure the point of this screed without punctuation.
I guess he is telling us that everything under obama did him no good?
Trump pushed him off the porch?

geez...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:29:23 AM by FunkyZero »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 09:18:19 AM »
when I was a small child in the 1940, in Pasco WA my country decided to release radiation from Hanford Nuclear reservation which accumculated in my thryoid needed to be removed-I did not appreciate this damaging of my body, but who was going to tell me what a nasty thing my own country did to me...I dont appreciate being a human guinee pig for the rest of you

From W'pedia's article on Hanford:

The Hanford Site is a mostly decommissioned nuclear production complex operated by the United States federal government on the Columbia River in the U.S. state of Washington. The site has been known by many names, including: Hanford Project, Hanford Works, Hanford Engineer Works and Hanford Nuclear Reservation. Established in 1943 as part of the Manhattan Project in Hanford, south-central Washington, the site was home to the B Reactor, the first full-scale plutonium production reactor in the world. Plutonium manufactured at the site was used in the first nuclear bomb, tested at the Trinity site, and in Fat Man, the bomb detonated over Nagasaki, Japan.

During the Cold War, the project expanded to include nine nuclear reactors and five large plutonium processing complexes, which produced plutonium for most of the more than 60,000 weapons in the U.S. nuclear arsenal. Nuclear technology developed rapidly during this period, and Hanford scientists produced major technological achievements. Many early safety procedures and waste disposal practices were inadequate, and government documents have confirmed that Hanford's operations released significant amounts of radioactive materials into the air and the Columbia River.

Bit of an anachronism. Beyond that, if there is something and someone blameworthy, it would be ignorance and Presidents Roosevelt and Truman. "Stargazer99" may be a pig, but she was no one's "guinee pig" or guinea pig, human or otherwise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 09:21:16 AM »
Response to Stargazer99 (Original post)

Tue Jan 10, 2017, 07:42 AM

FarCenter (17,947 posts)
9. I've often wondered how it would be to live in a normal country

Instead of a superpower that fancies itself as the leader of the free world.

If not for the USA you would be living in the 19th century still so man up and meet the life expectancy of that era.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 09:38:55 AM »
comments 2920 and 2922:
https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=81827.2900

This is the primitive who, essentially, abandoned her daughter at the hospital, in case one doesn't remember.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 10:06:26 AM »
I'll send the DUche a free single edged razor blade and some white schadenbonerness light to it.

I'm a giver.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:05:55 AM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 10:20:01 AM »
comments 2920 and 2922:
https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=81827.2900

This is the primitive who, essentially, abandoned her daughter at the hospital, in case one doesn't remember.

argh... so close damnit

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 10:41:15 AM »
Tue Jan 10, 2017, 07:42 AM

FarCenter (17,947 posts)
9. I've often wondered how it would be to live in a normal country

Instead of a superpower that fancies itself as the leader of the free world.

I hear Zimbabwe and Cote d'Ivoire are lovely, especially this time of the year.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 10:43:33 AM »
I hear Zimbabwe and Cote d'Ivoire are lovely, especially this time of the year.

Well, it is Summer there . . . :whistling: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 10:52:53 AM »
My oldest daughter died from lack medical care, even though she was working for one of conservative capitalist

Why do I suspect that there's a whole lot more to this story - if it happened at all - and that what S99 left out is fatal to her interpretation?

Incendentally a 14 year old daughter lost her mother due to the nasty attitude toward the working poor. How would you like to wake up at 15 yrs of age and find you mother dead on the floo r (from a death that could have been prevented) Who cares it wasn't you

I'm guessing this alludes to the above. As VE asked, where was hubby? Or was he just a long-absent casual sperm donor?

Choices have consequences, some predictable (e.g. screwing around instead of getting an education, e.g. sexual promiscuity), others much less predictable (e.g. a serious disease whose treatment is complicated by choice-driven poverty or rejecting "Western medicine"). I'm far from un-compassionate, but why should taxpayers be forced to pay for every consequence of every foolish choice made by the heedless and improvident?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:55:44 AM by SVPete »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 10:55:09 AM »
BTW, half or more of S99's post amounts to :bouncy: Me! :bouncy: Me! :bouncy: Me! :bouncy: ME!!! :bouncy:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 12:43:47 PM »
This is going to be a long 8 years......

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 01:42:07 PM »
This is going to be a glorious long 8 years......

FIFY

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 06:28:08 AM »
I just want Trump to do what he said he would do.  I am really tired of the R vs D crap.  Kwim?  Miss the days when there was some civility.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 06:59:03 AM »
[T]he longer I live in this country the more I hate it[.]

[W]hen I was a small child in the 1940, in Pasco[,] WA my country decided to release radiation from Hanford Nuclear reservation [that] [accumulated] in my [thyroid] [requiring it] to be removed[.] I did not appreciate [the damage done to] my body[remove the comma] but who was going to tell me what a nasty thing my own country did to me ...I don[']t appreciate being a human [Guinea] pig for the rest of you[.]

My oldest daughter died from lack medical care, even though she was working for [a] conservative capitalist[.]
That BS about the honor of working is just that. [argument by assertion] [C]heap labor. [Incomplete sentence] Who gives a damn if labor dies-slavery is the right to work[.]

It amazes me how dumb the common man is! [It m]ust be that wonderful education not available to the lower classes due to cost[.]

Dumb, indeed; and my critique doesn't even take into account your unsupported assertions and failures of logic.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:03:08 AM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 08:21:38 AM »
After falling off a deck last summer, my breathing became more and more difficult and didn't have the money to pay for a dr appointment. After 4 weeks I could no longer breath and went into the emergency room in desperation.

If S99 was alive in or before 1940, S99 is at least a septuagenarian, if not older. IOW, she's on Medicare. It should have covered either an office visit or a trip to the ER. At her age and given that sort of accident, she should have gone to the ER. Not doing either was her unforced choice, as were the consequences of her choice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 02:34:57 PM »
I just want Trump to do what he said he would do.  I am really tired of the R vs D crap.  Kwim?  Miss the days when there was some civility.

If the DUmmies could look past their partisan hatred, they might find a lot of things they'll like with Trump, things that will piss conservatives off.

Trump might be the closest thing to a centrist we've seen in a long time.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 05:06:48 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028452092

Just brought over as the whiny, incoherent specimen it is.   
Everything she blamed was under democrat watch.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 05:16:12 PM »
If the DUmmies could look past their partisan hatred, they might find a lot of things they'll like with Trump, things that will piss conservatives off.

Trump might be the closest thing to a centrist we've seen in a long time.

Absolutely but he has an R after his name. I guarantee, if he had run, and won as a democrat, the DUmmies would love him and would be praising his name, even with all the same pics.

The party must be defended at all costs including, but not limited to, loss of 50 year friendships and family ties.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.