Author Topic: Did you think my epithet "Ku Klux Klams" was just bombastic hyperbole?  (Read 987 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
What do white supremacists call whites who are content to live happily with people of other races?

Race traitors

TexasTowelie (17,238 posts)

Watch: FOX News Hosts Give Women The Worst, Most Sexist Advice Ever

In this astonishing and disturbing clip, FOX News’s Andrea Tantaro, Stacey Dash and the rest of the gender-traitors on Outnumbered defend a grossly misogynistic article published in Glamour magazine. Tantaros happily condemns the role of modern women to one of servitude: “Oh please! Look at this list, it has great suggestions in here!” she raves. Her list of suggestion for wives to please their husbands sounds like it was written by frat boys: Make him a sandwich after sex! Bring him beer in the shower! Answer the door in your lingerie! Let him solve your petty work problems, because it makes him feel manly and silly women can’t make decisions for themselves!

She claims (although almost certainly does not) that she “is a very traditional old-fashioned girl and I do these things for my man. I do. And that’s why they are always smiling.”

It’s very difficult to hear such blatant appeals to patriarchal dominance as the Republican Party pushes forward bills to defund Planned Parenthood and give employers the ability to fire pregnant single mothers. The war on women is very real, and the hosts of Outnumbered are collaborators of the worst kind.

Watch it here:

<<<video>>>

"gender traitors"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027029646
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I believe that the radical feminists are the true "gender traitors". These are the same people who believe that adopting some of the worse traits in men somehow gives them equality.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Hmmm ... I didn't know that Southern Democrats (and maybe some in the North?) used "race traitor" before modern blacktivists started applying the epithet to good people like Clarence Thomas and Condoleeza Rice.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
What do white supremacists call whites who are content to live happily with people of other races?

Race traitors

"gender traitors"

In this astonishing and disturbing clip, FOX News’s Andrea Tantaro, Stacey Dash and the rest of the gender-traitors on Outnumbered defend a grossly misogynistic article published in Glamour magazine. Tantaros happily condemns the role of modern women to one of servitude: “Oh please! Look at this list, it has great suggestions in here!” she raves. Her list of suggestion for wives to please their husbands sounds like it was written by frat boys: Make him a sandwich after sex! Bring him beer in the shower! Answer the door in your lingerie! Let him solve your petty work problems, because it makes him feel manly and silly women can’t make decisions for themselves!

She claims (although almost certainly does not) that she “is a very traditional old-fashioned girl and I do these things for my man. I do. And that’s why they are always smiling.”

It’s very difficult to hear such blatant appeals to patriarchal dominance as the Republican Party pushes forward bills to defund Planned Parenthood and give employers the ability to fire pregnant single mothers. The war on women is very real, and the hosts of Outnumbered are collaborators of the worst kind.

Good lord, Is it their time of the month over there? The amount of hysteria in that post could fuel a Nimitz-class carrier.

And by the way, ladies (yes I used the verboten term from your site), my wife does these things for me, not because she is oppressed, not because she is submissive (FAR from it), but because she loves me and these are ways that she shows me that she DOES love me. It's not 'patriarchial dominance', it's love. Something you frigid b!tches have no clue about or understanding.

And by the way, I hope that you enjoy your 'power tools', because this is the closest ANY of you is ever going to come to being with a man:

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
FOX News’s Andrea Tantaro, Stacey Dash and the rest of the gender-traitors

Someone please explain to me how either one of these women is a traitor to their gender?

Looks to me they represent their gender quite well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Does the Texas Wet Wipe have a significant other in her life?

No?

Perhaps then she needs to actually take that list to heart instead of completely rejecting it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Does the Texas Wet Wipe have a significant other in her life?

No?

Perhaps then she needs to actually take that list to heart instead of completely rejecting it.

He's been here, and posted before.

It's a guy, who sponges off a brother or something.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Do they realize that was a sarcastic piece of humor?

No?

...of course not.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running

I see the +Follow button

Where's the +Stalk button?

:hyper:   :drool:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

Watch it here:

<<<video>>>

:rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline 67 Rover

More :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 67 Rover

https://conservativecave.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=3348  :whatever:

Heads up. For some reason my virus software is warning me not to go to that page. First time that has happened here.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Heads up. For some reason my virus software is warning me not to go to that page. First time that has happened here.
It's probably the 'https' my network sticks on every web page I visit.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
We must investigate whether the gender traitor man spreads as well.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
And by the way, I hope that you enjoy your 'power tools', because this is the closest ANY of you is ever going to come to being with a man:

I'm Available!

Oh wait, .....no I'm not.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!

Someone please explain to me how either one of these women is a traitor to their gender?

Because they don't look like this:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
A fitting name indeed. A bunch of self-righteous yahoos.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."

I'm Available!

Oh wait, .....no I'm not.

:rotf:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers