Author Topic: ABC news on FMR. Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN)  (Read 2395 times)

Offline theconservative

• Probationary (Probie)

Offline Lacarnut

Re: ABC news on FMR. Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfNjaLuCiac&feature=player_embedded#!

Palin is going to bet the pants off your Boy Romney.

For an 18 year old punk, you spend your evenings (Friday & Sat) on the internet. Seems strange cause when I was your age I was out drinking beer and chasing women. Either you are a weirdo or a troll.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:57:05 PM by Lacarnut »

Offline theconservative

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 11:55:49 AM »
Palin is going to bet the pants off your Boy Romney.

For an 18 year old punk, you spend your evenings (Friday & Sat) on the internet. Seems strange cause when I was your age I was out drinking beer and chasing women. Either you are a weirdo or a troll.

For an old, un-educated hick, you seem more interested in attacking people on a personal level than addressing issues.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 12:03:05 PM »
For an old, un-educated hick, you seem more interested in attacking people on a personal level than addressing issues.

I'll take old, uneducated hicks over snot-nosed, opinionated (and substanceless) elitists for $600, Alex.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 01:09:09 PM »

For an 18 year old still wet behind the ears punk, you don't know shit boy. You stay on the net on the weekends at night posting crap. Kinda queer if you ask me.

Offline theconservative

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
For an 18 year old still wet behind the ears punk, you don't know shit boy. You stay on the net on the weekends at night posting crap. Kinda queer if you ask me.

You know what, your a moron. Seriously, you have no idea what your talking about. I am no longer posting on here, but don't think you won, you just proved to another human being that your really a very ignorant person who knows little about politics or anything else for that matter. I have a life, I don't rely on this forum to spout bullshit that only idiots agree with. Goodbye and go grow a pair and get a life and brain.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
You know what, your a moron. Seriously, you have no idea what your talking about. I am no longer posting on here, but don't think you won, you just proved to another human being that your really a very ignorant person who knows little about politics or anything else for that matter. I have a life, I don't rely on this forum to spout bullshit that only idiots agree with. Goodbye and go grow a pair and get a life and brain.

Smart enough to run your dumb ass off. Bye troll.  :yahoo: :fuelfire: :tongue:

BTW, your English composition stinks. You need to take English 101 over. Moron.