Author Topic: No mention of leaf piles or yard debris  (Read 716 times)

Offline Delmar

No mention of leaf piles or yard debris
« on: July 02, 2018, 08:41:06 PM »
Mon Jul 2, 2018, 05:27 PM
Star Member former9thward (19,882 posts)

Man who made death threat against Sen. Rand Paul has been arrested, lawmaker says

Source: Washington Post

U.S. Capitol Police have arrested a man who made a death threat against Sen. Rand Paul and his family, Paul said Monday.

The incident is the latest threat against a lawmaker in an increasingly explosive political environment.

In a tweet Monday afternoon, Paul (R-Ky.) expressed his gratitude to the Capitol Police, who he said had arrested the man.

In an interview with Louisville-based WHAS11 News earlier Monday, Paul said the man “had threatened to kill me and chop up my family with an ax.”

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/man-who-made-death-threat-against-sen-rand-paul-has-been-arrested-lawmaker-says/2018/07/02/89a047d2-7e21-11e8-b0ef-fffcabeff946_story.html?utm_term=.8046235a3989&wpisrc=nl_politics-pm&wpmm=1
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10142099997

About 700 DUpipo have seen the post, only 2 replies.  They don't seem very interested, they probably figure that it's just another neighbor angry about grass clippings or fallen branches--surely not politically motivated.

The Gateway Pundit has learned that the man who was arrested for making multiple calls threatening Senator Rand Paul was a Democratic Berkeley resident, who used the hashtag #ObamaForLife in some of his threats.

Nathanial Blaine Luffman, a devoted Democrat, is originally from Kentucky and left messages for Paul saying that he was going to “gut you like a hog” and leave “your kids bowels splayed out across floor blood spattered on the door as you lay dead.” The man had allegedly called the threats into Paul’s office in Bowling Green
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/exclusive-berkeley-dem-nathanial-luffman-arrested-for-threatening-rand-paul-said-he-would-leave-his-childrens-bowels-splayed-out-across-floor/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: No mention of leaf piles or yard debris
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 10:50:10 PM »
Hopefully, Mr. Luffman will get to spend a long time in a prison/mental institution to consider the fact that civil behavior is more than just a suggestion.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 08:03:31 AM »
It seems that there is a fine line between sanity and insanity, stability and instability. Appears that Nate hit the tipping point!

:mental:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 10:43:04 AM »
He wasn't all crazy, #ObamaForLife throw in hilliary and I would go for that as well. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!