Author Topic: Bouncy Alert: I have a Republican Physician friend...(Heart Surgeon)  (Read 744 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
busterbrown (1,388 posts)

I have a Republican Physician friend...(Heart Surgeon)

who is right wing (64 yrs.old) and is definitely anti-govt involvement with anything. We attend meetings together. He also has terrible financial and family problems. All brought about by booze..

We sometimes talk politics, but usually I get nowhere with this egotistical Doc. who is so anti-govt and pro Jesus that I usually stop the conversation before the boiling point is reached..

A few of us were having lunch today and he looked up from his soup and stated loudly that after "looking into it, Medicare by far is the best insurance out there” and he kept repeating it.... I nearly crapped in my pants.. I put a lid on my mouth and instead of responding to him with a sarcastic
“Really”??? I promised myself that I will take up my point about the usefulness of govt. the next time
we meet..

He is also about to take his S.S. witch will probably save his ass big time. He hasn’t worked since 2008 and is basically not looking for work (too damaged) and GET THIS, he had no idea that he could collect at 62.. Probably will max out...

Maybe this all about one person at a time!!

Fresh new bouncy.  I'm suspecting this DUmmy is explaining his own alcoholic and unemployed self and just plugging it into the story.

And I definitely believe the DUmmy did crap his pants.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
Bet he does not take medicare patients. 
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
  "looking into it, Medicare by far is the best insurance out there”   

Even my liberal doctors don't say that B-S.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Didn'ttart with "so". That's a negative.
Did pop up with the required "conversion" of a repuke.
One bong.
DUmbass.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Even my liberal doctors don't say that B-S.

Of course they don't. The purported "problems" with private insurance are largely projection of the core problems with Medicare.

Denial of claims? Over 65% of the time it's Medicare that just left you high and dry.

Problems getting a pre-existing condition covered? Betcha your headache was with Medicare.

(These figures were quoted by Rush back in '07 - '08 IIRC).
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Amazing! Three absolute lies in a single short sentence!

I don't know if Jodi Arias could pull off that hat trick.

Offline Karin

A destitute heart surgeon, after a full career.  Right. 

He is also about to take his S.S. witch

Take her where? 

None of the DUmmies took the bait, the poor OP is hanging out all by itself.   :bawl:

Offline jukin

Medicare has five times the rejection rate of private insurance, pays less than is contracted and pays late. That is why physicians all over the country are fighting to get those medicare patients and not going to concierge service.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Ya know, words form pictures for me. Why is it that when the DUmbshit was describing his "doctor friend", this was the picture he was describing for me...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Gern

No confronting with "facts" and the conservative being dumbfounded.

No cheering and guffawing passerby at the conservative's supposed public humiliation.

No "while standing in line at the supermarket".

No speeding away in a pickup truck.

...Zero bongs.  These dopes need to get more creative.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Bouncy Alert: I have a Republican Physician friend...(Heart Surgeon)
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 12:38:36 PM »
I call BS on this one.  :bs:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du