Author Topic: Ron Paul blasts nadin in the face with his charisma  (Read 1007 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Ron Paul blasts nadin in the face with his charisma
« on: May 05, 2012, 10:54:31 AM »
nadinbrzezinski (104,605 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Ron Paul...

well last night I got to cover the rally. It did answer one critical question for me from a political science point of view. The man haz it... the charisma that is. He exudes it from the stage.

So I got to interview a few of his followers, and scored an interview with a Republican Candidate for Senate, who is well aware of California's Prop 14, he needs to come in second place to challenge Dianne Feinstein in November. Only two top geters are in the November ballot regardless of party. (Watch that because it could be real fun with a couple of hot races)

Anyway, we in the media gaggle started comparing notes...

Followers will not vote for ANYBODY BUT RON PAUL. In November, they either stay home, or write him in. I did probe a couple times. Nope. They will note fo that RINO, Romney... and of course, echo from Occupy, and they do have a point, like Occupy, the media, especially the national media, has mostly ignored Ron Paul, even when he was polling relatively well.

As to his son, not all know about Rand...

But Paul is convinced he is building a movement and that it is finally taking off.

As to number of attendees... it surprised me this late in the primary season. What about five thousand?

Now I need to write my two stories on this... but there you have it...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002647949

New topic, no replies yet.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Ron Paul blasts nadin in the face with his charisma
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:08:43 AM »
Uh, didn't nadin predict there wouldn't be much of a crowd there?

Five thousand seems like a crowd to me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 11:24:35 AM »
Uh, didn't nadin predict there wouldn't be much of a crowd there?

Five thousand seems like a crowd to me.
Her unbroken string of wrong is intact.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 01:02:12 PM »
Response to Dokkie (Reply #1)
Sat May 5, 2012, 09:52 AM
 nadinbrzezinski (104,608 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

2. Fifty people who were protesting, I found them

Oh and one Pro Romney who was holding a sign on the edges.

As far as neutral... yes it is a big deal to have this on your campus... I would say about 200 hundred students... the rest were Paul supporters. (And I missed my photo of the classic wearing flag pants guy, saw him on the way out) 
Fails to get pic of owsie protestor.
Left the new sleeve on the laens, didn't you, DUmbass. :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »
Nads is in love. Finally she found a group of people more idiotic than she is.
Nads...this is opportunity knocking. Play your cards right and you will RULE the Paultards like the queen you were meant to be!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 02:58:57 PM »
I would vote Ron Paul over Obama any day.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 03:24:45 PM »
Well, duuh.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 04:15:51 PM »

I'd vote for Josef Mengele before Zero.

I'd vote for Space Ghost before Barack.

Hell, I'd vote for Jack the Ripper, even the Grim Reaper, over Barry. 

ANY of the dead that vote in Chicago would be an improvement over the BRAIN DEAD idiot and his band of misfits at 1600 Penn. Ave.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 07:08:59 PM »
nadinbrzezinski (104,605 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Followers will not vote for ANYBODY BUT RON PAUL. In November, they either stay home, or write him in. I did probe a couple times. Nope. They will note fo that RINO, Romney... and of course, echo from Occupy, and they do have a point, like Occupy, the media, especially the national media, has mostly ignored Ron Paul, even when he was polling relatively well.

Well seeing that the majority of the Paul lunatics are anti-war, anti-Israel leftists, then this is a good thing.  Stay the hell home.

I will tell you what just happened in MA on Republican caucus Saturday has me concerned for the convention (here is your big time scoop Nads).     The Ron Paul freak shows attended in droves in every caucus throughout the state and voted in their Paul loons as delegates.   Their intent is to turn the convention into a circus.    The GOP here is stunned, and honestly Romney can deny the delegate list and ask for new caucuses but probably not advisable as the media storm from that would be ridiculous.

The loons want attention, and attention they will get it seems.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »
Flag pants... like this guy?

You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 07:18:43 AM »
Flag pants... like this guy?

FLAG pants?

I thought she said FAG pants!

Not much difference. 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 08:52:10 AM »
Well seeing that the majority of the Paul lunatics are anti-war, anti-Israel leftists, then this is a good thing.  Stay the hell home.

I will tell you what just happened in MA on Republican caucus Saturday has me concerned for the convention (here is your big time scoop Nads).     The Ron Paul freak shows attended in droves in every caucus throughout the state and voted in their Paul loons as delegates.   Their intent is to turn the convention into a circus.    The GOP here is stunned, and honestly Romney can deny the delegate list and ask for new caucuses but probably not advisable as the media storm from that would be ridiculous.

The loons want attention, and attention they will get it seems.

My concern for some time has been that Paul is playing for the VP spot, and the minimal Paul/Romney scuffles through the primary further indicate that may be one of Romney's considerations.

Paul plays well in 'Blue States', and especially well in college towns. Well enough to swipe a good chunk of Obama's base, the college age voter.

However -

College age voters talk a good game, but they almost never vote.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 09:15:02 AM »
zappaman
3. Were there any journalists there? n/t

View profile

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline J. M. Pyne

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 11:07:44 AM »
Anyone seen Nads story on the Paul talk?  Iguess East County has no deadlines.  The San Diego paper ran their story Saturday.  Maybe it takes awhile to translate Nads to english.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 11:19:27 AM »
I'd vote for Josef Mengele before Zero.

I'd vote for Space Ghost before Barack.

Hell, I'd vote for Jack the Ripper, even the Grim Reaper, over Barry. 

ANY of the dead that vote in Chicago would be an improvement over the BRAIN DEAD idiot and his band of misfits at 1600 Penn. Ave.
I bet without too much trouble we could compile a list of people we wouldn't vote for over owebuma.
Caligula
Nero...
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 11:28:16 AM »
Chavez
Castro
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 11:30:50 AM »
Vlad the impaler ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
Anyone seen Nads story on the Paul talk?  Iguess East County has no deadlines.  The San Diego paper ran their story Saturday.  Maybe it takes awhile to translate Nads to english.
Translating nadinspeak to clear English has not been achieved.

The moonbats at East County Magazine, and probably nadin's moonbat husband, clean up her atrocious spelling and grammar pretty well.

But translating her unintelligible word salads into actual cogent text is a job way beyond their means.

Below is a link to her most recent byline.

The grammar and spelling have been fixed, but I challenge anyone to understand what she was trying to say:

http://eastcountymagazine.org/node/9546

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 11:59:21 AM »
Vlad the impaler ?

As long as Vlad only put leftards on the pikes, . . . I might be alright with that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »
As long as Vlad only put leftards on the pikes, . . . I might be alright with that.
Maybe we can revise history, so that his current day name is Vlad "The Lefty" Impaler !

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 12:04:48 PM »
Maybe we can revise history, so that his current day name is Vlad "The Lefty" Impaler !

Only the Left rewrites history . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 12:07:31 PM »
Speaking of Ron Paul supporters, we just had one move into our building.  He's a younger guy, probably 22-23 years old.  I said hi to him one day (because that's what neighbor's do, right?) and he ran back inside and waited until I was in my car to come out.  It was really weird.

I only know he supports Ron Paul because he has one of those Ronunation bumper stickers.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 12:24:49 PM »
Speaking of Ron Paul supporters, we just had one move into our building.  He's a younger guy, probably 22-23 years old.  I said hi to him one day (because that's what neighbor's do, right?) and he ran back inside and waited until I was in my car to come out.  It was really weird.

I only know he supports Ron Paul because he has one of those Ronunation bumper stickers.

He was awestruck by your beauty, milady.

Chase her.