Author Topic: The most insane post to date...  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The most insane post to date...
« on: May 26, 2010, 05:54:49 PM »
tonysam  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-26-10 12:55 PM
Response to Original message
1. Some "progressive" Obama is

People were warned about him and shouldn't be surprised he is acting like Reagan II.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8421970

Comparing the clown in office now to President Reagan.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline soleil

Re: The most insane post to date...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 05:56:33 PM »
That guy has said more loony things than that I can assure you.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8421970

Comparing the clown in office now to President Reagan.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's a freaking infamnia! :censored: no Democrat would even come close to Reagan, not many Republicans either, how dare 1 of the greatest Presidents ever be compared to Obama, I don't think so!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 06:08:25 PM »
Don't worry they'll top it within hours.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 07:44:14 PM »
Lordy, I hope that is a mole.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 07:49:45 PM »
lib2DaBone   (1000+ posts)           Wed May-26-10 01:51 PM
Response to Reply #1
36. George Bush with a sun tan.....

Wrong. I can't believe this post is still there.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 08:43:58 PM »
Wrong. I can't believe this post is still there.

:lmao:

Must be a big donor or has pictures of Principal Skinner with another man.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 08:48:51 PM »
:lmao:

Must be a big donor or has pictures of Principal Skinner with another man. a barnyard animal.

Fixed it for you.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 07:02:40 AM »

Must be a big donor or has pictures of Principal Skinner with another man. a barnyard animal. the neighbor's Great Dane....

Better....   :II:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 07:18:06 AM »
Must be a big donor or has pictures of Principal Skinner with another man. a barnyard animal. the neighbor's Great Dane.... a small dead boy
:p

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 07:23:24 AM »
Must be a big donor or has pictures of Principal Skinner with another man. a barnyard animal. the neighbor's Great Dane. a small dead boy Newt Gingrich
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 08:26:55 AM »
All of that is bad - but pictures of Skinner at a Republican fund raiser would be the most devastating to him if leaked.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »
All of that is bad - but pictures of Skinner at a Republican fund raiser would be the most devastating to him if leaked.

Ok, try this:

Must be a big donor or has pictures of Principal Skinner with another man. a barnyard animal. the neighbor's Great Dane. a small dead boy Newt Gingrich at a GOPAC fundraiser....
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:47:49 AM by diesel driver »

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 10:53:29 AM »
tonysam  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-26-10 12:55 PM
Response to Original message
1. Some "progressive" Obama is

People were warned about him and shouldn't be surprised he is acting like Reagan II.

I just have no words for that kind of stoooopid!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 10:57:20 AM »

I just have no words for that kind of stoooopid!

Considering the source, no words are needed....