Author Topic: The Most Violence-Provoking Product Ever: Rightwing Website Sells "Shoot A...  (Read 740 times)

Offline MrsSmith

babylonsister  posts)        Fri Jun-12-09 08:21 PM
Original message

The Most Violence-Provoking Product Ever: Rightwing Website Sells "Shoot A Liberal" Stickers

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/22266

The Most Violence-Provoking Product Ever: Rightwing Website Sells "Shoot A Liberal" Stickers

by Steve Young | June 12, 2009

liberal hunting license

While Bill O'Reilly never seems to be able to find any hate-speech coming from the right, perhaps he might to want to check out Patriotshop.us a "Great Gifts for American Patriots" website that offers a "Liberal Hunting License" sticker that pictures a donkey in a target with five bullet holes through it. The license list the dates for the license, 2009 through 2013.

Nope, nothing here that might provoke violence.

Well, it might provoke some liberal into a roadrage incident, but it won't provoke any conservative into anything except laughter.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Lord Undies

I perfer they be tagged and studied, then isolated like other organisms that are dangerous to humanity. 

Smallpox virus/liberal - not much difference.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
I perfer they be tagged and studied, then isolated like other organisms that are dangerous to humanity. 

Smallpox virus/liberal - not much difference.

Tagged, studied, and sterilized.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I can think things that actually provoked violence. Mein Kempf and The Communist Manifesto. It is responsible for wars, genocide, and mass suicide.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I still prefer the one that says "Save a baby seal, club a liberal."  :evillaugh:  :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Isn't this the point where liberals are supposed to have that sense of humor they claim we don't have?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.