Author Topic: Bouncy Cousin - Two bongs  (Read 843 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

Bouncy Cousin - Two bongs
« on: December 13, 2016, 05:22:41 AM »
bravenak (31,772 posts)

So, remember my Trump voting cousin?

Well, now that he started watching the news, he is super scared and has no idea what to expect from Trump going forward. It's like he only started listening to what Trump was actually saying he would do to the economy AFTER he voted for Trump.

So, he has decided to go to college so that he will be occupied until Trump is no longer president. He thinks that if he is in school, Trump can't do anything to hurt him because of all of the programs he says Obama put into place. He also realizes that those jobs are not coming back. He no longer believes Trump is for jobs. He says that maybe Trump is scamming all of us, lol. I'm really really tired. I no longer have the energy to say, " I told you so." Too tired to rub it in. Too tired to tell him his plan is unusual and might be wasting space that someone with actual goals might need to educate themselves. He does want to take a US government class, "To learn how government works". So maybe the space won't really be wasted. He wants to learn. Baby steps. It's progress. I have heard no racist blaming of Mexicans since he realized Trump was the one taking his medicare. That's nice.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512653971

One courtesy bong for starting with "So . . ."

And another bong for a conversion.

That's it though.

And Mexican still isn't a race. Just like American isn't a race.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Bouncy Cousin - Two bongs
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 05:30:15 AM »
A week ago he was a welfare queen and now he is going to college.
Stupid bitch.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 05:35:42 AM »
She's getting a lot of mileage out of her imaginary cousin stories, the dummies are just eating it up.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 06:04:21 AM »
She's getting a lot of mileage out of her imaginary cousin stories, the dummies are just eating it up.

Yup. Nobody goes from being a hard-core Trump supporter to a thumb sucking sissy that fast.

It's made up, and isn't a very good story to boot.

-2 bongs.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 06:50:50 AM »
Her cousin is on medicare, so her cousin is over 65 and just now deciding to go back to college. What  special snowflake's they both are
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 07:24:44 AM »
Linda, that's what got me.  On Medicare....just now going to college to "wait it out" and take some government classes.   :lmao:  If he's over 65, then he lived in a time where they taught civics in school.  This imaginary cousin sure is poorly constructed. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 08:48:26 AM »
IIRC, her story is that her cousin is on disability. If he exists and if he's scared about anything related to Trump, it's that his bennies and eligibility will get actual scrutiny.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 09:02:25 AM »
She's constructed him so that he's on every single imaginable government program....but just now going to college (don't know how he's going to pay for that, on subsistence living).  The character development was not carefully thought through, and also needs more personality and depth.  F.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 09:23:23 AM »
She's constructed him so that he's on every single imaginable government program....but just now going to college (don't know how he's going to pay for that, on subsistence living).  The character development was not carefully thought through, and also needs more personality and depth.  F.

Don`t forget that most moonbats use Medicaid and Medicare as interchangeable words.
In her original bouncy though she said he was on both so clearly she has no clue.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 03:37:42 PM »
I think her cousin screwed the DUchebag's mum and begat this stupid scrunt. It is much more plausible than the bouncy.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 04:13:24 PM »
A week ago he was a welfare queen and now he is going to college.
Stupid bitch.
::)

Ummm, yeah.... ummm.. I'm going to need you to fix that bouncy, mm-kay?  That'd be greaaayt.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 04:14:19 PM »
Fake news!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.