Author Topic: The Nad is back!  (Read 729 times)

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
The Nad is back!
« on: November 28, 2015, 11:53:21 AM »
Is she trying to revitalize her DOTY campaign, or just imparting enlightenment on the DUmmies?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027389805

Sat Nov 28, 2015, 11:56 AM

nadinbrzezinski (141,680 posts)

Chicago, Laquan McDonnald and the now annual BLM demonstrations

one thing that should be noted about the mile shutdown in Chicago was that this is also part of the now NATIONAL annual demonstrations. This is part of the movement. We had a small one in San Diego, there were marches in the East Coast. They were going ver my feed.

Blah, blah, blah, insert word-salad here

Response to daleanime (Reply #1)

Sat Nov 28, 2015, 12:01 PM

nadinbrzezinski (141,680 posts)

2. Hey at least I get a daily workout

A very small fire, best line so far is Nad's exercise regimen.

I didn't know sitting on your fat ass listening to the scanner and occasionally waddling your way around town is exercise.  But to each their own.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: The Nad is back!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 11:58:08 AM »
She's just a one-trick pony who is jealous of the fresh air Bravenak brings to the awards.  If she had any writing ability or self-control at all, I might suspect her of being Fravenak.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 11:59:59 AM »
I'm just glad she's back.  IMO she is one of the most entertaining DUmmies. 

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 12:07:51 PM »
This is part of the movement.

I too share in the movement. Every morning, like clockwork.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 12:10:11 PM »
She's just a one-trick pony who is jealous of the fresh air Bravenak brings to the awards.  If she had any writing ability or self-control at all, I might suspect her of being Fravenak.

Suffice it to say, she just can't help herself.  You know being one of the few that can spot the trends, see arcs, and such.

I do miss her condescending attitude, misspellings, and poor writing quality.

She is kind of like those old B-rated horror movies, you can tell there is no effort being put into the performance but is some how entertaining none the less.

Ravenak on the other hand strikes me as a mole, I don't know why.  There is just something off about that DUmmie.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 12:15:08 PM »
Wondered what happened to Nadin.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 12:38:03 PM »
She got into a pretty funny slap fight in this thread yesterday http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027387530

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 12:58:40 PM »
She got into a pretty funny slap fight in this thread yesterday http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027387530

Oh my. that is classic Nad.  I wonder where all her bullies are?  That is at least two threads now and not one bully has showed up.  She must be very desperate for a DOTY nomination as it seems the good people here are the only ones concerned with her well being!   

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 01:21:30 PM »

Yeah.

Normally it's nothing I'd worry about, but given the way nadin is, I think it should be illegal for civilians to listen on police scanners. 

nadin alleges she needs to, to do her job as a "reporter."

Which of course is nonsense; as a reporter, she can always go down to the police station and inquire.

nadin "needs" to listen to a police scanner simply because she's a nosy old yenta, a busybody, a snoop, who wants to be "the first to know."

That's all it really is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 03:00:37 PM »
Yeah.

Normally it's nothing I'd worry about, but given the way nadin is, I think it should be illegal for civilians to listen on police scanners. 

nadin alleges she needs to, to do her job as a "reporter."

Which of course is nonsense; as a reporter, she can always go down to the police station and inquire.

nadin "needs" to listen to a police scanner simply because she's a nosy old yenta, a busybody, a snoop, who wants to be "the first to know."
That's all it really is.

Hold on there Frank, Nadine is a highly decorated (suitable for framing) member of the media. She runs her own paper in the metropolis of San Diego. She has been in combat and even had to put peanut butter in her boots.  How many of us average citizens are required to have a good rig? She reads policy! 

But I agree, a busy body know it all describes her best :)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 03:43:26 PM »
not to mention an Olympic fencer who quit because of a knee injury that plagues her to this day.
after the injury she became a mountain climber...

wait a minute! She's Tom in Tib!