Author Topic: At what point can we start fighting these people and knock the smirks off their  (Read 744 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member NightWatcher (38,347 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214904947

Repubs want to kill us in a violent civil war, but if that fails, they'd like to keep their jobs
and not be bothered with any culpability for setting the country on fire.

At what point can we start fighting these people and knock the smirks off their seditious faces?

Star Member ProudMNDemocrat (8,509 posts)

1. By writing LTEs, calling their DC lines, picketing at their offices, etc.

Organize, organjze, organize.....

Use social media in a civil manner (if possible), facts, to converse with others.

There is a lot we can do. Support our Reps and Senators who are on the side of Democracy. Get politically involved to VOTE OUT Seditious Republicans out of office.

:whatever:

2. Uh, no. I was questioning at what point they've crossed the line and we can physically deal with 'em

If its a legit Civil War, we do get to put hands on, arrest, fight, and yes kill the enemy of America, don't we?

I know we haven't hit the threshold, but we're close.

:censored:

Star Member mitch96 (7,053 posts)

5. "at what point they've crossed the line". That's the magic memo... Them with guns, NG with guns

They believe in Stop the Steal, we know Know KNOW it's THE BIG LIE... Sad to say at some point some asshole is gonna shoot his AR/AK and start the conflict. I hope they realize The US government has more firepower then them any day of the week.
This would be turned around but I'm thinking of The Kent State shooting...but worse...
I hope to god this does not happen and cooler heads prevail
m

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The same people who say Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq were unwinnable, thinks the military are going to sweep aside a force the outnumbers China's army and has more guns than citizens free to operate in an space many, many times larger than those AOs.

And that this use of force would be blindly accepted by the actual trigger pullers who probably know the rebels as family and neighbors.

And then there's the civilian populace: 80% of republicans think the election was stolen, 40% of independents, and even 30% of democrats. They're not going to tolerate their lives being upended for a doddering pedo and a literal Establishment whore. How many more are turned off by the dems' abuse of Big Tech to silent dissent?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

2. Uh, no. I was questioning at what point they've crossed the line and we can physically deal with 'em

If its a legit Civil War, we do get to put hands on, arrest, fight, and yes kill the enemy of America, don't we?

:badass:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online 67 Rover

Anyone know where this tough guy lives?  Just asking.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DLR Pyro

Anyone know where this tough guy lives?  Just asking.

his mama's basement
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online 67 Rover

his mama's basement

If I remember correctly this is the desk clerk at a motel in Maine that sponges off of its parents for vacations it believes are owed to it. Just looking to confirm.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214904947

Repubs want to kill us in a violent civil war, but if that fails, they'd like to keep their jobs
and not be bothered with any culpability for setting the country on fire.
Oh my. The left never seems to want to seriously examine the reasons why people espouse extreme ideas.

The people who "want" a civil war are probably people who have had their livelihood taken away from them already. DUH!