Author Topic: I didn't understand HOW BAD it's become.  (Read 9940 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: I didn't understand HOW BAD it's become.
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 02:58:01 PM »
How could you leave out the cops jumping out of the bushes?

In full riot gear and wielding batons....   :hammer:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »
Oh, yeah.  New folks really should poke through the DUmping Ground forum.  Great stuff in there. :naughty:

...and a cop jumped out of the bushes

Ya know Chris, an indexed anthology might be nice....
:whatever:  :uhsure:   :naughty: :tongue:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 03:40:04 PM »

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline jukin

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 03:43:48 PM »
First words out of his mouth: I see you have Tricare. You know your going to lose a lot of benefits and most Drs won't accept Tricare when Obama's HCR goes into effect in 2014.

Moonbat or a doctor, hmmmm, whom shall I believe.  I have suspicion that in 2014 when the Duchebag's Tricare gets cut it will utter "Does Obama know about this?"
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 03:44:09 PM »
oooh, good one.

That's getting saved in the DUmping Ground with the rest of the good stuff.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 04:01:23 PM »
In full riot gear and wielding batons....   :hammer:

Hopefully, carrying these, too . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »
Where's Frank when ya need 'im!

Good question. Anyone know what happened to Coach?
Getting a little worried. :(
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »
I bought it up after getting subtle hints that they swung my way.   

:hyper:

;)

:rotf:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline JLO

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2010, 01:22:39 AM »
I have no idea where these people keep finding all these political doctors. The waiting area at mine is pretty much what you'd find anywhere. The exam rooms have tacky pictures, posters reminding you about blood pressure, diet, having your annual boob smooshing, and Good Housekeeping magazines from the late 1990's. I've never had a political conversation with my doctor. I have no idea how she votes and I don't care. She's a good doctor, whatever else she is none of my business.

Cindie

I'm with you!  Who talks politics with their doctor!  They have no time for that.  And patients only care about their own selves when they visit a doctor.

That story is baloney.
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2010, 02:38:06 AM »
I did tell him he was wrong about TRICARE (according to the Navy and VA), and that I wasn't a republican, and had voted for Obama.

He was wrong that it would go effect in 2014 -- more like this year when Medicare reimbursement rates (which Tricare is directly tied to) gets cut.   

SOOOOOO sport, the Navy and VA are giving y'all misleading information. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2010, 02:40:19 AM »
I'm going to run a background check on him before I make another appointment. Jeeze!

Uh, make another appointment? 

Offline JLO

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2010, 03:35:40 AM »
Oh and I forgot to ask you guys, what's a "bouncy" thread?

A bouncy thread is like when someone tells a whopper. :-)
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline lastparker

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2010, 08:39:22 AM »
Here's a surefire way to identify a bouncy:

Home  no_hypocrisy Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue May-25-10 08:40 AM
Original message
I didn't understand HOW BAD it's become.

My SO was driving home through eastern Pennsylvania Saturday night. He stopped at a Cracker Barrel for a cup of coffee as he was tired and there was nothing else open where he was.

They pick a location that they imagine will be populated with large numbers of knuckle dragging rethuglicans, and then immediately add a disclaimer to explain why they (or the ever popular "SO") were in the place to begin with.  Usually these take place at WalMart, and the excuses range from the typical: "My tire went flat right in front of the place, and I didn't have the money for a tow to a lefty tire shop....." to the sublime: "My daughter broke her arm, and I was shopping for cheap shirts that would fit over the cast....".
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline terry

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2010, 12:30:13 PM »
He was wrong that it would go effect in 2014 -- more like this year when Medicare reimbursement rates (which Tricare is directly tied to) gets cut.   

SOOOOOO sport, the Navy and VA are giving y'all misleading information. 

It's already happening.  My parents have a crappy GP, when they inquired about switching, the practice they wanted to switch to said they are not taking any new patients with Tricare and Medicare.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2010, 12:43:35 PM »
It's already happening.  My parents have a crappy GP, when they inquired about switching, the practice they wanted to switch to said they are not taking any new patients with Tricare and Medicare.

In my area you can hardly find a Doctor who takes Medicaid, and the Doctors are ticked and some are only taking Medicare for their existing patients and not taking new ones.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2010, 03:13:59 PM »
Good question. Anyone know what happened to Coach?
Getting a little worried. :(

franksolich vanishes for months at a time when real life creeps in. I wouldn't be overly concerned, as he is probably fine, but occupied with other matters.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 09:11:47 AM »
Oh and I forgot to ask you guys, what's a "bouncy" thread?

Several have answered, but they left out the source.

There was a DUmmie named "Bouncy Ball"  around 2005 that used to post her "I encountered a freeper" threads virtually all the time.  They consisted of some conservative making a statement and her completely overwhelming them with evidence otherwise to the point where they either (a) converted to liberalism, or (b) went into a rage.  The stories were such obvious lies that "Bouncy Ball" gained a reputation for them, we started calling her posts 'bouncys," and later on we started calling all threads of obvious "freeper encounter" lies as "bouncys."

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 07:33:07 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 10:13:53 AM »
franksolich vanishes for months at a time when real life creeps in. I wouldn't be overly concerned, as he is probably fine, but occupied with other matters.
I know how that can get. :(
But Frank if you are reading this we miss you!

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 12:16:49 PM »

There was a DUmmie named "Bouncy Ball"  around 2005 that used to post her "I encountered a freeper" threads virtually all the time.  They consisted of some conservative making a statement and her completely overwhelming them with evidence otherwise to the point where they either (a) convetered to liberalism, or (b) went into a rage.  The stories were such obvious lies that "Bouncy Ball" gained a reputation for them, we started calling her posts 'bouncys," and later on we started calling all threads of obvious "freeper encounter" lies as "bouncys."

Thanks for the background on the story.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 01:26:28 PM »
Thanks for the background on the story.
Funny thing is that some of the primitives have begun calling them bouncies as well. :lmao:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
Funny thing is that some of the primitives have begun calling them bouncies as well. :lmao:

:lmao:

Offline JLO

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 08:41:53 PM »

There was a DUmmie named "Bouncy Ball"  around 2005 that used to post her "I encountered a freeper" threads virtually all the time.  They consisted of some conservative making a statement and her completely overwhelming them with evidence otherwise to the point where they either (a) converted to liberalism, or (b) went into a rage.  The stories were such obvious lies that "Bouncy Ball" gained a reputation for them, we started calling her posts 'bouncys," and later on we started calling all threads of obvious "freeper encounter" lies as "bouncys."

I think I used to know this, but forgot the history.  Thanks for the reminder.   :cheersmate: