Author Topic: Solich Extradition: "Sandals With Socks Not Crime at Cave"  (Read 9877 times)

Offline Will Morningstar

• Just Off Probation
Solich Extradition: "Sandals With Socks Not Crime at Cave"
« on: January 28, 2019, 07:25:26 PM »
The Republic of Canuckistan has sought the extradition of Caver Frank Solich on federal charges of Wearing Sandals With Socks.

Conservative Cave Canuckistan Ambassador Carl McCarllum has pointed out that, as the Cave is a Rule of Law website, Mr. Solich actually has good arguments and chances to win his fair and impartial Cave extradition hearing.

The best of these arguments may be, "While Wearing Sandals With Socks may be a crime in Canuckistan, Wearing Sandals With Socks is not against the law at the Cave, and is in fact a common practice among Cavers of a certain, er, pedigree".

Still unresolved remains the issue of whether Mr. Solich's ankle bracelet should be worn over or under his socks. "I'll call Mrs. Meng in Vancouver and ask her opinion", Mr. Solich reports. "I've obtained her private number."

Reports of Ambassador McCarllum's imminent firing by Cave Prime Minister Justin Snugglebunny remain unconfirmed.

-- Will Morningstar, DI Toronto

www.conservativecave.com

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 07:40:34 PM by Will Morningstar »

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: Solich Extradition: "Sandals With Socks Not Crime at Cave"
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 10:42:32 PM »
 :stoner:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 11:32:10 PM »
 :lmao:

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 12:00:50 AM »
The Republic of Canuckistan has sought the extradition of Caver Frank Solich on federal charges of Wearing Sandals With Socks.

Conservative Cave Canuckistan Ambassador Carl McCarllum has pointed out that, as the Cave is a Rule of Law website, Mr. Solich actually has good arguments and chances to win his fair and impartial Cave extradition hearing.

The best of these arguments may be, "While Wearing Sandals With Socks may be a crime in Canuckistan, Wearing Sandals With Socks is not against the law at the Cave, and is in fact a common practice among Cavers of a certain, er, pedigree".

Still unresolved remains the issue of whether Mr. Solich's ankle bracelet should be worn over or under his socks. "I'll call Mrs. Meng in Vancouver and ask her opinion", Mr. Solich reports. "I've obtained her private number."

Reports of Ambassador McCarllum's imminent firing by Cave Prime Minister Justin Snugglebunny remain unconfirmed.

-- Will Morningstar, DI Toronto

www.conservativecave.com

Watch your step bub...  if you twist Frank the wrong way, you'll get the SK wrench treatment...  and nobody wants to see that.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 03:38:44 AM »

Oh now, you know I'm away a lot, and don't see much of what's going on.

I resurface as energy and motivation allow.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 02:12:03 PM »
Oh now, you know I'm away a lot, and don't see much of what's going on.

I resurface as energy and motivation allow.

:-)