Author Topic: One more example of BO's narcissm  (Read 2965 times)

Offline 5412

One more example of BO's narcissm
« on: February 13, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »
Hi,

What greeted me on the TV this morning.  BO said something to the effect he would rather be a great president for four years than a mediocre one for 8.

Ummmmm, Mr. President, if you are great for four years you normally get re-hired.  If you stink you get fired!  Got it???  Great gets to keep the job, stinky gets canned, OK?

What a dunce!  And they said Bush was dumb???/

regards,

Offline thundley4

Re: One more example of BO's narcissm
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 06:47:53 PM »
Hi,

What greeted me on the TV this morning.  BO said something to the effect he would rather be a great president for four years than a mediocre one for 8.

Ummmmm, Mr. President, if you are great for four years you normally get re-hired.  If you stink you get fired!  Got it???  Great gets to keep the job, stinky gets canned, OK?

regards,

He must be aiming to be a mediocre president for eight, because there ain't no way in hell that he is going to be a great president for four.  Unless.....

Nope, he ain't going to be a great president , period.

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »
I know he's taking a break with the family at Camp David this weekend......but didn't the Marines and NATO troops start a major offensive in Afghanistan yesterday?

Shouldn't he be in the War Room monitoring this?  Troops in harm's way should have priority and his family should understand that.

Can't he at least pretend to care about the troops and not himself?

Offline 5412

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 02:38:53 PM »
I know he's taking a break with the family at Camp David this weekend......but didn't the Marines and NATO troops start a major offensive in Afghanistan yesterday?

Shouldn't he be in the War Room monitoring this?  Troops in harm's way should have priority and his family should understand that.

Can't he at least pretend to care about the troops and not himself?

Hi,

I think the reason he does not pretend is deliberate, he takes every opportunity to show his disdain for the trooops.  I really feel he is a muslim and in total synch with their cause.

regards,

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 04:12:21 PM »
BO said something to the effect he would rather be a great president for four years ...

So, when does he start on those 4 great years?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 04:37:31 PM »
So, when does he start on those 4 great years?

He may mean the second 4 years will be the great ones.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 04:39:35 PM »
He hasn't done too well with his promises for the first 4 years, so ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 5412

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 08:26:25 PM »
He hasn't done too well with his promises for the first 4 years, so ...

H,

I can think of a way for him to make it three great years......resign.  Biden would have no moral authority to lead, Republicans take the house in the fall and that is that.  Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you....if you are young at heart.....  They would be dancing in the streets.

regards,

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 10:56:24 AM »
Hi,

regards,

If he thought he could get away with it, he would pull a Hugo on us and reign as King Obama. This SOB is so full of himself that he thinks his shit don't stink.