Author Topic: WTF is Bush doing - IMPEACH NOW  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
WTF is Bush doing - IMPEACH NOW
« on: April 25, 2008, 12:30:34 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3206149

Paint It Black  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 10:37 AM
Original message
WTF is Bush doing - IMPEACH NOW

Advertisements [?]
As if Iraq wasn't enough, as if this latest saber-rattling against Iran wasn't enough, now we have Bush trying to provoke Syria and North Korea? Is this mother ****er out of his ****ing gourd? Is he deliberately trying to start WWIII in the last days of his presidency, and then just hand it over to the next president to deal with?

IMPEACH NOW!

Refresh | 25 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
umm incase you did not know, north korea was cooperating with syria on the nuclear reactor that got blasted by israel.

guyanakoolaid  Donating Member  (658 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 10:39 AM
Response to Original message
1. "Impeach" in the title is pretty much an automatic rec from me

I'll never lose the anger over what they have done.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

alyce douglas  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 10:47 AM
Response to Reply #4
8. alot of distractions, when there is so many things going under the radar

of regular US citizens. Very dangerous situation when the citizens of the US do not what's happening around them.

remember Petreaus is being tapped to head up CENTCOM. this is not good.

formercia  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 10:44 AM
5. He wants to have a reason to cancel the General Election

and remain in power.

He doesn't care how many Millions of people he kills.

After the first one, it's easy. Kill one, kill a Billion. They can only hang you once.

RBInMaine  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 10:45 AM
7. He's got 8 months. He HORRID, but drop the impeachment pipe dream and put energy elsewhere.

bluesmail  Donating Member  (618 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 10:52 AM
12. Realistically * is not leaving

This is 'justifying' invading yet another country after provoking it for months to attack us.

unapatriciated  Donating Member  (808 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 12:05 PM
15. WWIII is the perfect excuse for Martial Law...

Bush ain't going anywhere

Vinca  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Apr-25-08 12:58 PM
20. About the only bad thing he hasn't done is drop a nuke and

I don't put a thing past this guy. He's insane and dangerous.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: WTF is Bush doing - IMPEACH NOW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 12:38:02 PM »
Teh BDS is strong today.

:ohnoes:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:51:07 PM »
I can't believe they still want Vice-President Cheney as president.  I thought Dick Cheney was the real devil.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »
I can't believe they still want Vice-President Cheney as president.  I thought Dick Cheney was the real devil.

I can't believe they still don't understand how impeachment works.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 12:57:57 PM »
In their little world it would be a two-fer.   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »
guyanakoolaid  Donating Member  (658 posts)
1. "Impeach" in the title is pretty much an automatic rec from me

I'll never lose the anger over what they have done.

Hence the "koolaid" in your name.

Your angst pleases me.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »
If anyone ever wants to serve up an example of just how badly the teachers unions have failed to educate the minds of the average child in America all the yneed to do is read DU and look at how many of those tools call for impeachment based on nothing but thier desire to see it happpen when no crime has been committed. It's just not that they failed their basic Government courses but that they actually fail to read and comprehend anything that is put in front of their eyes to see.

We can all now see just what happenes when kids are passed on to the next grade just to move them on to another teacher to deal with just so that the previous one doesn't have to deal with that kid and to actually perform their duties they are being paid for.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »
What?

We're going to war with Iran so George Bush can declare marshall law and cancel the election?

Damn.

Why didn't we do this in 2005 or 2006?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 03:22:29 PM »
What?

We're going to war with Iran so George Bush can declare marshall law and cancel the election?

Damn.

Because saving it up for the very last minute adds suspense and drama to the story ?

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 03:23:28 PM »
What?

Damn.

Something happened with the business related timeline continuum thingy.
2005 had too many business days and 2006 didn't have enough.
The DUmmy's clocks will be screwed up for the next five BUSINESS years.   :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 05:57:22 PM »
What?

Damn.

Whoops!  I thought that I sent that message . . .  :o

Now I know why it didn't happen.   :doh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »
What?

Damn.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 07:39:38 PM »
now we have Bush trying to provoke Syria and North Korea?

provoke?

:rotf:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 08:01:39 PM »
now we have Bush trying to provoke Syria and North Korea?

provoke?

:rotf:

But according to the DUmmies...this type of foreign policy was MUCH more effective:

:whatever:

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 08:07:34 PM »

I can't believe they still don't understand how impeachment works.

Cindie

One has to try to understand a make believe world where what you wish for somehow magically just is.
Most of them also have no comprehension that "impeach" is simply the word used to indicate a formal charge has been voted on and approved by the House of Representatives.
One would think that after seeing the proceedings regarding President Clinton they would understand that but then again one has to factor in the empty,deluded mind that they possess.