Author Topic: The Wings, Pistons and Tigers winning! It's good to be back home in Michigan!  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
MrScorpio  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-24-08 10:07 PM
Original message
The Wings, Pistons and Tigers winning! It's good to be back home in Michigan!
 Very good!

Click The Face  Stuff That I
:o :o :o :argh: :argh: :argh: NO! GET OUTTA MY STATE DUMMIE! We have enough of you moonbats in The Mitten! :bird: :censored: :banghead: :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7682053
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

Original message
 Very good!

:o :o :o :argh: :argh: :argh: NO! GET OUTTA MY STATE DUMMIE! We have enough of you moonbats in The Mitten! :bird: :censored: :banghead: :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7682053

Those violent, angry tempers up there. That cold weather, I tell ya. :mental: :-)

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Original message
 Very good!

Those violent, angry tempers up there. That cold weather, I tell ya. :mental: :-)
Yeah! And the dickhead probably just jinxed my beloved Wings too :censored: :banghead: :-)

Offline jtyangel

Original message
 Very good!

Yeah! And the dickhead probably just jinxed my beloved Wings too :censored: :banghead: :-)

Ahh, a liberal curse. Do you need some white light to fix that up?  :fuelfire:

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Original message
 Very good!

Yeah! And the ****head probably just jinxed my beloved Wings too :censored: :banghead: :-)

Can we set Mr Scorpio on fire with it? :-)

Offline jtyangel

Original message
 Very good!

Yeah! And the ****head probably just jinxed my beloved Wings too :censored: :banghead: :-)

Can we set Mr Scorpio on fire with it? :-)

LOL..H5 for making me chuckle.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I thought the tentacled primitive lived in Ohio, but perhaps he moved "back" to Michigan.
apres moi, le deluge

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
I thought the tentacled primitive lived in Ohio, but perhaps he moved "back" to Michigan.
Frank he apparently grew up here and is moving back thus adding to the already bulging population of moonbats we already have.Try as we might we've tried to contain them to Ann Arbor but they have wandered outside of their natural habitat to other areas of the state :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Frank he apparently grew up here and is moving back thus adding to the already bulging population of moonbats we already have.Try as we might we've tried to contain them to Ann Arbor but they have wandered outside of their natural habitat to other areas of the state :-)

I think--I never paid much attention to the tentacled primitive--the tentacled primitive lived in or near Toledo, which is pretty close to Michigan anyway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

I think--I never paid much attention to the tentacled primitive--the tentacled primitive lived in or near Toledo, which is pretty close to Michigan anyway.

Ooh, this is good news for me then. We have one moonbat leaving Ohio. Sorry toast.  :-)

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!

Ooh, this is good news for me then. We have one moonbat leaving Ohio. Sorry toast.  :-)
Quiet down woman! :gunny: :-)

Offline jtyangel

Quiet down woman! :gunny: :-)

Pfft...you don't own me :-)