Author Topic: Some people are real assholes.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Some people are real assholes.
« on: April 25, 2008, 07:40:55 AM »
Drunken Irishman  (1000+ posts)       Fri Apr-25-08 04:06 AM
Original message
 Edited on Fri Apr-25-08 04:07 AM by Drunken Irishman
I went to a playoff game tonight and my team lost. I was pissed, really pissed, so I wanted to get to my car as quick as possible. I'm waiting to cross the street, standing next to this homeless person (he sits there after every game playing an accordion, but never really asks for money), when some ****ing tall, ugly sonofabitch looks at the homeless guy and says "GET A JOB!". I flipped, I thought it was a classless, hatefilled thing to say and I shot back at him for it. That angers him and he comes after me and we go at it, right in the middle of the street. Thankfully a cop was there to break it up and was nice enough to send us on our way.

So I'm crossing the street, the classless idiot is behind me and I hear him tell his idiot friend he could drop kick me from behind. That sets me off again, so I turn around and yell, "you look like the guy who would cheap shot me," and we go at it again. This time a little Mexican guy stepped in and started defending me, ripping off his jacket and nearly getting into a brawl with Tall Ugly Douche. It was pretty heated, but I eventually removed myself from the situation because I was pissed enough and didn't want to spend the night in jail.

Now I'm a runt, I'm skinny and not very tall, but have an anger problem and his statement, coupled with the loss, flipped my switch. So our team lost, no reason to take it out on the homeless guy. Asshole.

If there is karma, he was mugged on his way to his car.

Lets see coupled with the fact that your username is Drunken Irishman and the above statement in bold.I see bouncing balls :-) I think like a typical liberal you stuck your nose into another persons conversation and got smacked for your trouble! :-)Btw nice touch throwing the mexican guy in the mix gives creedence  to when you call the tall dude a repuke! :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7682566
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Some people are real assholes.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 07:53:49 AM »

What really happened:
I went to a playoff game tonight and my team lost. I was pissed, really pissed, so I wanted to get to my car as quick as possible so I could go home and kick my dog. I'm waiting to cross the street, standing next to this homeless person (he sits there after every game playing an accordion, and always asks for money), when some beautiful woman looks at me and says "HANDS OFF, PERV!!". I flipped, all I did was grab her a$$.  I thought it was a classless, hatefilled thing to say and I shot back at her for it. That angers her and she comes after me busting her purse over my headand kicks me in the crotch, right in the middle of the street. Thankfully a cop was there to protect me and was nice enough to not arrest me.

So I'm crossing the street, the beautiful woman is behind me and I hear her tell her HOT friend she could drop kick me from here clear into next week. That sets me off again, so I turn around and yell, "you look like a woman who would never date me," and we go at it again. This time a little Mexican guy stepped in and busted me in the mouth, ripping off his jacket and nearly getting into a brawl. It was pretty heated, but I eventually ran away from the situation because I was pissed enough and didn't want to spend the night in jail again thiis week.

Now I'm a liberal, drunken, runt, I'm skinny and not very smart, but have an anger problem and her statement, coupled with the loss, flipped my switch. So our team lost, no reason to take it out on the me. *******.

There is karma, I was mugged on my way to my car.
:-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 08:03:57 AM »

What really happened:
I went to a playoff game tonight and my team lost. I was pissed, really pissed, so I wanted to get to my car as quick as possible so I could go home and kick my dog. I'm waiting to cross the street, standing next to this homeless person (he sits there after every game playing an accordion, and always asks for money), when some beautiful woman looks at me and says "HANDS OFF, PERV!!". I flipped, all I did was grab her a$$.  I thought it was a classless, hatefilled thing to say and I shot back at her for it. That angers her and she comes after me busting her purse over my headand kicks me in the crotch, right in the middle of the street. Thankfully a cop was there to protect me and was nice enough to not arrest me.

So I'm crossing the street, the beautiful woman is behind me and I hear her tell her HOT friend she could drop kick me from here clear into next week. That sets me off again, so I turn around and yell, "you look like a woman who would never date me," and we go at it again. This time a little Mexican guy stepped in and busted me in the mouth, ripping off his jacket and nearly getting into a brawl. It was pretty heated, but I eventually ran away from the situation because I was pissed enough and didn't want to spend the night in jail again thiis week.

Now I'm a liberal, drunken, runt, I'm skinny and not very smart, but have an anger problem and her statement, coupled with the loss, flipped my switch. So our team lost, no reason to take it out on the me. *******.

There is karma, I was mugged on my way to my car.

H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 08:18:29 AM »
The people being assholes, would be him.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 08:49:20 AM »

You know, sometimes I feel as if I live on a different planet.

I'm sorry, but no way can I possibly sympathize with this "being pissed off" because one's sports team lost.

Sports is sports, nothing more.

And I must point out that the level of fervor and enthusiasm that used to be reached during the once-annual Nebraska-Oklahoma football game was rarely matched elsewhere.  And one has to recall that the once-annual Nebraska-Oklahoma football game many times determined the national championship, or at least the conference championship.

But after the game was over, everybody got mellow and moved on.

I could never understand this "being pissed off" business; such people need a life.

And one thinks the intemperate Gaelic primitive, ostensibly being a liberal, would be "pissed off" about things that matter; the repression and destruction of millions around the world, in Cuba, in Zimbabwe, in China, in North Korea, in Venezuela, in abortion businesses, in Iran; about people starving, about people ill, about people lonely.

Damn, sometimes I think I'm more liberal than the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 09:20:28 AM »

I'm sorry, but no way can I possibly sympathize with this "being pissed off" because one's sports team lost.

And I must point out that the level of fervor and enthusiasm that used to be reached during the once-annual Nebraska-Oklahoma football game was rarely matched elsewhere.  And one has to recall that the once-annual Nebraska-Oklahoma football game many times determined the national championship, or at least the conference championship.

I could never understand this "being pissed off" business; such people need a life.

And one thinks the intemperate Gaelic primitive, ostensibly being a liberal, would be "pissed off" about things that matter; the repression and destruction of millions around the world, in Cuba, in Zimbabwe, in China, in North Korea, in Venezuela, in abortion businesses, in Iran; about people starving, about people ill, about people lonely.

Ditto, and I should know I'm a 49er fan.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »

Last one, eh?

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »
The DUmmies just aren't working on their stories...the other guy wasn't even a rethug, there were cops but no conversion and he didn't save the homeless guy with words of wisdom.....pretty poor showing.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »

Last one, eh?

:lmao: :rotf:

Treue...true...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄