Author Topic: Hey, Rash Limbough, you just frackin GO FOR IT! Okay?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Hey, Rash Limbough, you just frackin GO FOR IT! Okay?
« on: April 25, 2008, 07:26:04 AM »
Looks like Rush has got them going again :-)
Ilsa  (1000+ posts)      Fri Apr-25-08 12:00 AM
Original message
Hey, Rash Limbough, you just frackin GO FOR IT! Okay?
 What Mike Malloy said tonight: GO FOR IT! We'll be there with our Democratic Brothers and Sisters. You don't have a clue who you're dealing with!

Meh! you're just mad you didn't think of it! :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3204895
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Hey, Rash Limbough, you just frackin GO FOR IT! Okay?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 08:03:24 AM »
Just like with phrase "the Magic Negro", and just like last Fall when the democrats failed miserably trying to embarrass Rush Limbaugh, it requires picking and choosing and omitting things Limbaugh actually said in order to create a controversy where none exists.

The lefty/liberals/DUmmies will never win their battle against Rush Limbaugh.  Why do they keep trying?  They are their own worst enemies and Rush Limbaugh's best publicists.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »
Just like with phrase "the Magic Negro", and just like last Fall when the democrats failed miserably trying to embarrass Rush Limbaugh, it requires picking and choosing and omitting things Limbaugh actually said in order to create a controversy where none exists.

The lefty/liberals/DUmmies will never win their battle against Rush Limbaugh.  Why do they keep trying?  They are their own worst enemies and Rush Limbaugh's best publicists.

I laughed for days last year when the dem congressmen sent that letter to his syndicator, and he auctioned it off for something like 4 million!!....then donated the proceeds to charity.......

Made them look like the clowns they are........

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:25:50 PM »
I wonder who has a bigger base. Rush Limbaugh or a few DUmmies stuck in their moms laundry room?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »
And after McCain took the lead in the primaries, all the media proclaimed that Rush was no longer relevant!
That's how many election cycles in a row now?
 :rotf: :rotf:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.