Author Topic: sub-primitive wonders why Republicans support Messalina Agrippina  (Read 789 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5651417

Oh my.

I got a good laugh out of this.

Dyllyn  (34 posts) Wed Apr-23-08 05:19 PM
Original message

Why are the Republicans supporting Hillary. Is it because she is less electable than Obama

Hi Folks

I support Obama . Unlike many of you I will vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination . Any Democrat with a speck of dignity should stick with the party. Otherwise you can only blame yourself if we get 4 more years of Mc-Bush. Hillary has got very dirty and I don't like it one bit. I actually don't even believe it's working for her because as far as i can tell she lost 10% of her support in PA that she had 2 months ago. Despite Obama being destroyed in the media.

But the thing that really bothers is why are the Republicans are trying to help HRC win? She says she is more electable . I don't see it . If this was true the Republicans like Limbaugh who despise the Clintons would be blacking Obama .

So I assume the Republicans believe HRC is easier to beat.

Not hardly.

This professional Republican happens to think Messalina Agrippina would be more difficult to defeat, than Barry "Goldwater" Obama. 

I'll explain why I support Messalina Agrippina at the end of this thread.

On to the sub-primitivies:

mrone2  Donating Member  (486 posts) Wed Apr-23-08 05:31 PM
Response to Reply #5

9. That's nothing more than a Republican talking point intended to mislead

The Republicans that voted for Obama are voters who will vote for Obama in the GE. The Republicans who crossed over to support Hillary did so because they are following the marching orders of Rush Limbaugh in his campaign to "bloody-up" Obama as much as possible.

To say anything otherwise is nothing more than a denial of common sense, as it is very clear that Hillary has a much higher number of voters declaring that they will vote for McCain if Obama is the nominee. Since the actual policy differences between Obama and Clinton are wafer thin, then their only reasons for such a declaration are either (1) They are blatantly racist, or (2) they intended to vote McCain all along. Based on 16% of Obama supporters who will not vote Dem if Clinton is the nominee, and 26% of Clinton supporters who indicate they will not vote for Obama, it is an easy calculation that about 10% of Hillary primary voters are following the will of their overlord Rush Limpbag and crossing over to vote Hillary for the sole purpose of blooding up Obama. Count on it.

Perry Logan  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Apr-23-08 05:46 PM
Response to Original message

16. They wrongly think they may have a shot with Hillary. They know for sure Obama will whip them.

For whatever it's worth, the above sub-primitive's that bombastic idiot who makes those films on youtube.

dano81818  (77 posts) Wed Apr-23-08 09:10 PM
Response to Original message

19. no, repubs are supporting hillary b/c she's more conservative than obama

if mccain loses, they'd rather it be to her b/c she is pretty right wing herself.

and, she is emminently corruptable, so they know they can do "business" with her.

Okay, this is why franksolich supports Messalina Agrippina for the Democrat nomination for the presidency, even though franksolich is a professional Republican, and is going to vote, enthusiastically, for John McCain in the election:

(a) In March 2003, a few months after the Democrats suffered all those devastating defeats in the mid-term elections of 2002, franksolich predicted Messalina Agrippina would be the Democrat choice in 2008.

franksolich doesn't want to be wrong.

(b) If worse comes to worst, and the Democrat candidate for president wins in November 2008, better Messalina Agrippina at the helm, than Barry "Goldwater" Obama.

It's true that Messalina Agrippina is as rabidly extreme left-wing as Barry "Goldwater" Obama, but franksolich senses that Messalina Agrippina possesses at least a microscopic bit of love and admiration for the country and the people who gave her life; tons more than Barry "Goldwater" Obama seems to have.

But of course, franksolich is reasonably confident the Republican candidate will win anyway.

(c) franksolich watched the primitives (and now, the nauseous sub-primitives) very closely looking for presidential preferences, after the mid-term elections of 2006.  Whatever the primitives and the vile sub-primitives are for, franksolich is against.  Whatever makes the primitives and the disgusting sub-primitives unhappy, makes franksolich very happy.

After the primitives and obonoxious sub-primitives made it clear the majority of them were for Barry "Goldwater" Obama, franksolich decided to support Messalina Agrippina.  If Messalina Agrippina had been favored by the primitives and vomitous sub-primitives, then franksolich would be on deck with Barry "Goldwater" Obama.

That's all there is to it, nothing more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: sub-primitive wonders why Republicans support Messalina Agrippina
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:56:34 PM »
Since the actual policy differences between Obama and Clinton are wafer thin, then their only reasons for such a declaration are either (1) They are blatantly racist, or (2) they intended to vote McCain all along.

Oh My.

Quite the declaration there.  I am sure hilarity shall ensue.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: sub-primitive wonders why Republicans support Messalina Agrippina
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:04:45 PM »
If this was true the Republicans like Limbaugh who despise the Clintons would be blacking Obama

A Freuedian slip?

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".