Author Topic: The Republican conundrum of hate  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The Republican conundrum of hate
« on: May 04, 2011, 08:50:59 PM »
Horse with no Name Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed May-04-11 09:37 PM
Original message
The Republican conundrum of hate

brings them to the crossroads of a confusing dilemma.

What are they going to do when their most hated POTUS kills their most hated terrorist?

Why...what every self-loathing repug is very good at--they will change the subject. as evidenced already by their "let's move on" attitude.

Make no mistake. Had it been one of "them" that killed OBL, we'd already have new holidays on the books.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1039155

No dilemma for me, Obama may have made the right call this time, but he is still a Marxist idiot hell bent on destroying our country.

You goons act as if Obama sneaked into Pakistan in broad daylight, popped a cap in Osama's ass, had his way with his harem then returned to the White House and lit a cigarette.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline ChuckJ

Re: The Republican conundrum of hate
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 08:59:49 PM »
I always under estimate how totally stupid and ignorant the self-proclaimed smartest people on the internet can be.

We are different than you. We can admit when a person has done something right and still not agree with his policies. We can admit when a person has done something right and still not care much for him.

We realize that even a blind hog can occasionally find an acorn.

When it comes to bin Laden I would say to your lord and savior 0 "thatta boy!", but you would say I'm being racist even though that's the exact words I would say if President Bush was in charge. So in order to stay politically correct to your lord and savior 0 I say "thatta teleprompter reader!"
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »
Obama may have been lucky enough to give the orders, but George W. Bush is the one who got the ball rolling.

If another Obama, Gore, or Kerry had been elected, Democrats would still be arguing over 'police actions' versus sitting on their hands and whistling into the wind.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:08:27 PM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 09:17:48 PM »
I forgot to post this thought before,
If anyone is facing a confusing dilemma, it is the left, on the one hand they can pretend that Obama is a war hero now, on the other hand the guy that Bush framed for 9-11 was killed. I would bet the farm that if this happened in exactly the same way it happened now, but under a repuke they would be screeching, "WAR CRIME".
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 09:23:52 PM »
DU is the only place I have seen the claim that we are pissed that Osama is dead. They so badly wished this happened under Bush so that they could run around with their heads cut off screaming about Bush performing an illegal action yet again with the "assassination" of Osama. They would moan and cry about the collateral damage and demand Bush be frog marched before the international court.  They would get to protest again, wearing their crazy hippie clothes (or no clothes at all) and carry their stupid signs. They aren't happy unless they are fighting "the man" but now their man is the man. What a dilemma life is when you are a DUmmie. For DUmmies, outrage depends on who does it, not the actual action.    

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 10:06:40 PM »
Bottom line, only the hardcore left/commies put everything through a political prism. For them it is not the results but the method. For us rational people it is the results. This is the direct result of feeling instead of thinking on events and actions.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 12:27:25 AM »
And how the hell are they dealing with the fact that rendition and enhanced interrogations were a key part of finding and killing him?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 03:21:46 AM »
And how the hell are they dealing with the fact that rendition and enhanced interrogations were a key part of finding and killing him?

Cindie

Horse with no brains already said how:

Horse with no Name  Wed May-04-11 09:37 PM
Original message

Why...what every self-loathing repug DUmbass is very good at--they will change the subject. as evidenced already by their "let's move on" attitude.

Just had to edit a word.   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 06:18:39 AM »
According to DU:

* Obama continues Bush illegal wars

* Obama has used Bush's ill-gotten intel

* Obama keeps open Bush's den of horrors in Gitmo

* Obama humiliates and tortures Bush's nemesis St. Bradley

* Obama sells his serfs to the insurance companies

* Obama gives tax breaks to his corporatist mastters

* Obama is complicit in any Bush crime by virtue of the fact he hasn't punished them

* Obama, like Bush,  invaded a sovereign nation...twice

* Obama, like Bush, acted without congressional authority

* Obama, like Bush, acted without international authority

* Obama, like Bush, uses cliques of gun happy frat boys to assassinate people without trial

BUT...

...DU has already bought their Obama 2012 bumper stickers
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »
According to DU:

* Obama continues Bush illegal wars

* Obama has used Bush's ill-gotten intel

* Obama keeps open Bush's den of horrors in Gitmo

* Obama humiliates and tortures Bush's nemesis St. Bradley

* Obama sells his serfs to the insurance companies

* Obama gives tax breaks to his corporatist mastters

* Obama is complicit in any Bush crime by virtue of the fact he hasn't punished them

* Obama, like Bush,  invaded a sovereign nation...twice

* Obama, like Bush, acted without congressional authority

* Obama, like Bush, acted without international authority

* Obama, like Bush, uses cliques of gun happy frat boys to assassinate people without trial

BUT...

...DU has already bought their Obama 2012 bumper stickers
You got to wonder just what would Obama have to do to lose their support? What would be the last straw? Although I think "what was the straw before that?" would be more interesting.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 09:04:36 AM »
You got to wonder just what would Obama have to do to lose their support? What would be the last straw? Although I think "what was the straw before that?" would be more interesting.

It's not just a matter of what Obama has to do to lose their support.

What is important: Which of the above listed misdeeds won't the DU turn a blind eye to just to make sure their welfare checks roll in every month?

Supposedly Bush was Hitler/Saddam/Bin Laden/Pinochet all rolled into one and Obama has signed on to those policies.

But now the DUmbasses sign on to those policies by voting for Obama.

OUT: At least the trains run on time.

IN: At least my $485 still gets here every month.

Is that the price for turning a blind eye to "war crimes" and "corporatist mass slaughter" dear lurkers?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 09:05:32 AM »

Put an R behind his name. That's all that matters to those goons. It happens when you pull for a team, instead of the country.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 09:07:33 AM »
No dilemma for me, Obama may have made the right call this time, but he is still a Marxist idiot hell bent on destroying our country.

You know, I'm really hesitant to say this, because it violates one of my major religious tenets, and one can misapply labels.

But I'm starting to get the impression Ms. Ed, the unappellated eohippus, is one of what is called "white trash" or "trailer court trash."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »
You know, I'm really hesitant to say this, because it violates one of my major religious tenets, and one can misapply labels.

But I'm starting to get the impression Ms. Ed, the unappellated eohippus, is one of what is called "white trash" or "trailer court trash."

Spam suckin' trailer trash

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 09:36:03 AM »

Doesn't she live over in Hallsville, TX? If she does, she is most certainly residing in a mobile home.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 09:39:12 AM »
Put an R behind his name. That's all that matters to those goons. It happens when you pull for a team, instead of the country.

Beat me to it. Instantly he would become Uncle 'Tom" Obama.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »
These f'ers are the biggest projectionists on the damn planet. How many Bush-hating posts and threads do they have over there?

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 12:17:12 PM »
These f'ers are the biggest projectionists on the damn planet. How many Bush-hating posts and threads do they have over there?
It might be easier to just count the ones that are not.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
So now Obama sycophants have become what they claim they loathe, flag waving jingoistic sheeple. It's all in who was president when it happened. They would be outraged if Bush had been the one to give the OK to kill Osama.  They would be out there carrying their stupid "Bush=Hitler" signs in New York today if Bush went to ground zero.   I highly doubt Bush would have done this, the inviting of selective family members to the non "spiking of the football" ceremony.  

They are such hypocrites.  

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 12:38:25 PM »
So now Obama sycophants have become what they claim they loathe, flag waving jingoistic sheeple.

Well, the sheeple part isn't a new development.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 01:25:59 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1039155

You goons act as if Obama sneaked into Pakistan in broad daylight, popped a cap in Osama's ass, had his way with his harem then returned to the White House and lit a cigarette.

The ONLY reason the jug-eared Kenyan "may have capped his muzzie brother OBL's ass", is we are at the beginning of the POTUS election cycle. Otherwise, OBL would be resting comfortably in Eric Holder guest house with a herd of male goats and a dozen each six year-old girls and boys.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 02:19:08 PM »
The ONLY reason the jug-eared Kenyan "may have capped his muzzie brother OBL's ass", is we are at the beginning of the POTUS election cycle. Otherwise, OBL would be resting comfortably in Eric Holder guest house with a herd of male goats and a dozen each six year-old girls and boys.

Twenty years ago, the same crowing about a POTUS being re-elected was heard.  As I seem to remember, the election came down to one statement--"It's the economy, stupid!"

As it should this time.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.