Author Topic: I left a nasty note on a teabgger's car today.  (Read 3182 times)

Offline CC27

I left a nasty note on a teabgger's car today.
« on: August 08, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »
arbusto_baboso  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Aug-08-09 06:37 PM
Original message

I was doing some shopping at Trader Joe's this morning, and on my way out to the car, saw another vehicle in the lot with a bumper sticker that read "Tea Bag Patriot" and included weblink info to a local rethug group.

Since I now always carry a pen and legal pad in my car, and since I'm still pissed over what the tea bagholes are doing at town halls, I left this crapsicle a little message.

It read: "Tea Bag Patriot? More like Tea Bag ****ing Whiner. It's 'patriotic' to pay your taxes. How else do you 'support the troops'. You are an asshole."

"PS : Obama won fair and square, your guy lost, Obama's a citizen, so just shut up and accept the consequnces of the *fact* that YOU are now a minority. WE surround YOU."

I stuck that under his windshield wipe where ****ball couldn't miss it.

I'm still grinning about it, too.

:bouncy:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6255447

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Re: I left a nasty note on a teabgger's car today.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »
arbusto_baboso  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-08-09 06:37 PM
Original message

Simple things amuse simple minds.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 07:05:39 PM »
Yeah, I saw that earlier, this bonfire by the busted baboon primitive.

I thought about bringing it over, but remembered I deal only with Primitives of Prominence, and the busted baboon primitive's a primitive of no prominence.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 07:15:10 PM »
Simple things amuse simple minds.

It's the difference between decent and civilized people, and the primitives, sir.

We see a bumper sticker extolling the alleged virtues of the Great Black Father in Washington, and just walk away thinking, "Well, he's entitled to his opinion."

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
It's the difference between decent and civilized people, and the primitives, sir.

We see a bumper sticker extolling the alleged virtues of the Great Black Father in Washington, and just walk away thinking, "Well, he's entitled to his opinion."

However stupid and naive it may be . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 07:20:16 PM »
Well, I'm sure that radical direct action turned that ol' teabagger right around!

:whatever:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 07:21:53 PM »
Well, I'm sure that radical direct action turned that ol' teabagger right around!

:whatever:

I am sure it was a real Hall of Fame moment for the DUmmie. Meaningless of course.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 07:25:38 PM »
I actually did my own silly thing earlier tonight - I went to a bookstore to purchace a repair manual for a 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. As I  passed the 'Current Events' section, I noticed it was covered with Obama books. Directly facing the rack was the 'True Crime' section.....  :-)

I misplaced just one - I just had to try it after hearing the primitives spin tale after tale about how much fun it is. The activity is definitely overrated, but it brought a hint of a smile to my face, since I learned that Noble BarnOwls, or whatever that chain is called seems to think that a reference shelf with automotive repair guides is beneath them.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »
I actually did my own silly thing earlier tonight - I went to a bookstore to purchace a repair manual for a 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. As I  passed the 'Current Events' section, I noticed it was covered with Obama books. Directly facing the rack was the 'True Crime' section.....  :-)

I misplaced just one - I just had to try it after hearing the primitives spin tale after tale about how much fun it is. The activity is definitely overrated, but it brought a hint of a smile to my face, since I learned that Noble BarnOwls, or whatever that chain is called seems to think that a reference shelf with automotive repair guides is beneath them.

It would be funny to see books like Ann Coulter's ans Michelle Malkin's in there with 0Bama.  Any books with Treason in the title would be good.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »
This is the lamest of lame bouncies.

First, it's highly unlikely a decent and civilized person like a teabag patriot would shop at a silly hippie store like Trader Joe's, a favorite of the DUmp.

Second, the imaginary note described would take a DUmmy all day to write, and would have so many errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and misplaced homonyms as to make it unintelligible. It would be like a message from vestanumbers.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »
Quote from:
arbusto_baboso

Next time leave your real name, address and phone number.  Otherwise you're a woosy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 08:22:16 PM »

Exactly and life goes on.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 08:27:56 PM »

Actually, I walk away thinking, "What a DUmbass."

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »
Oh yeah it takes a lot of courage to leave a nasty note on an empty car.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 09:38:48 PM »
My last dog would guard my truck/car/rv by opening his mouth lunging at the window and taking a bite out of it.  Well not a bite but he would leave big scratches on the windows from his main canines.  When I see one of those many tooth scratches it brings a tear to my eye.

If the DUmmy had come by one of my cars there would have been a big yellow puddle at best.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 01:09:22 AM »
This is the lamest of lame bouncies.

First, it's highly unlikely a decent and civilized person like a teabag patriot would shop at a silly hippie store like Trader Joe's, a favorite of the DUmp.

Second, the imaginary note described would take a DUmmy all day to write, and would have so many errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and misplaced homonyms as to make it unintelligible. It would be like a message from vestanumbers.

AH HA  Gobucks, you are one of my ex-husbands now aren't you ????

I just can't place which one you may be, it was a huge problem in all my marriages when HOMONYMS came creeping out of closets and from under beds.

If I remember all you guys just loved those HOMONYMS and threw hissie fits when I would let them get away or missplace them.

My 20 year marriage is fine except this one has a problem with GRAMMAR. He tries to get along with her but I am sure you remember just how stubborn she can get.

I hope you are doing well which ever one you are, and your new wife doesn't fart and pull the covers over your head.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 01:28:44 AM »

I don't waste my time in any of those bookstores anymore, they never have what I want/need when I go there. 

I got a Haynes manual for my 2002 Jeep at Autozone, and the only reason I got it there was because Advance Auto (who also had it) was out of my way (by 300 yards) and NAPA was closed....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 03:43:50 AM »

I just can't place which one you may be, it was a huge problem in all my marriages when HOMONYMS came creeping out of closets and from under beds.

If I remember all you guys just loved those HOMONYMS and threw hissie fits when I would let them get away or missplace them.

My 20 year marriage is fine except this one has a problem with GRAMMAR. He tries to get along with her but I am sure you remember just how stubborn she can get.

I hope you are doing well which ever one you are, and your new wife doesn't fart and pull the covers over your head.

You must be hot as Hell and a tiger in the sack. I can't think of another reason why someone would wake up every morning for twenty years with your voice rattling around in their head.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 06:17:38 AM »
I don't waste my time in any of those bookstores anymore, they never have what I want/need when I go there. 

I got a Haynes manual for my 2002 Jeep at Autozone, and the only reason I got it there was because Advance Auto (who also had it) was out of my way (by 300 yards) and NAPA was closed....

I am planning to head to one of those three places today - they are all clustered together, but weren't anywhere near the liquor store I wanted to go to - I was in the mood for mojitos :D

Mrs. Miskie just replaced her Lesbaru Legacy wagon with 250K miles with the newer Lesbaru Outback mentioned above. Although it has no real issues (might have an AC leak - I just charged and dyed it to see) I always have a repair manual handy for every car I have ever owned.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 07:30:04 AM »
I always have a repair manual handy for every car I have ever owned.

Same here, but I got a little behind with my Jeep.  I've had it for 4 years now, and just bought the manual last week....   :thatsright:

My son took it one step further.  He owns a 2001 Chevy Cavalier Z34, and he got the Tech Manuals for it.  These are the same ones the guys at the dealer's shop have!

The only car I have that I don't have one for is my 1980 Malibu.  If I can't fix it with a hammer, screwdriver, pliers, adjustable wrench, baling wire and duct tape, then it is genuinely BROKE!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 08:49:26 AM »

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline ScubaGuy

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 09:13:40 AM »

Is that one of those DUmmy symboldude stories?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 09:26:30 AM »
Is that one of those DUmmy symboldude stories?

LOL! No.  This pict-o-gram version of the classic WTF first appeared at TOS.  I've kept it and use it when appropriate.  This and the classic kitty pic with the caption "Wait...what?" are two of my favorite.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn