Author Topic: Post your (hopefully) cathartic "**** You" here.  (Read 1841 times)

Offline CC27

Post your (hopefully) cathartic "**** You" here.
« on: July 31, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
  Stinky The Clown  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jul-31-09 07:48 PM
Original message
Post your (hopefully) cathartic "**** You" here.

I'll start with a few of the obvious ......

**** you, Teabaggers

**** you even more, birthers.

**** you, Max and Ben.

Post yours here, too. Maybe Hallmark will pick this up as a supersized greeting card.

Someone needs a smack. BTW, you have all three branches DUmmie.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6195486

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Re: Post your (hopefully) cathartic "**** You" here.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 08:39:28 PM »
What does Stinky have against Max Cleland and Ben Burch?

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »
samplegirl  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-31-09 08:38 PM
Response to Original message

30. **** MY RIGHTWING MAILMAN!!!
Miskie, I found someone on your mail route....
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »

I think Google's AdSense is broken.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
I think the point of cathartic stuff is to release the anger or stress or what have you, but when you are just stoking that anger all you get is angrier and more stressed.  And probably more stupid.  Anger is an energy but it isn't useful if all you want to be is more angry.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 09:46:46 PM »
I think the point of cathartic stuff is to release the anger or stress or what have you, but when you are just stoking that anger all you get is angrier and more stressed.  And probably more stupid.  Anger is an energy but it isn't useful if all you want to be is more angry.

And the sparkling husband primitive has a great deal about which to be angry.

Not that being angry helps the matter.

The only thing worthwhile to society that the sparkling husband has ever contributed was that he served on PT-109 or whatever it was, in the U.S. Navy during the mid-1960s; since then, the sparkling husband primitive hasn't contributed an iota to society.

If I were the same old age as the sparkling husband primitive, I'd realize that and get upset too.

The sparkling husband primitive took the wealth his parents left him--not "wealth" in a big sense, but a lot of money anyway--and instead of increasing it for his own children, he's frittered away not only the interest but the capital.

If I were the same old age as the sparkling husband primitive, I'd realize that and get upset too.

The sparkling husband primitive has so subjugated himself to the domination and whims of his wife he's lost his own persona, evolving into nothing but an empty shell.

The sparkling husband primitive has rejected much of himself, in rejecting God and the religion in which he was born, and when one rejects one's past, one has rejected oneself, and there's nothing left of one.

The sparkling husband primitive imagines himself a gourmand and has decadently eaten himself up into considerable overweightness from which it's harder and harder to go down.

The sparkling husband primitive is getting older and older with each passing day, pitching his tent one day's march closer to the mausoleum.  His subconscious is aware that all the free medical care in the world won't keep him from that Fate which must come to us all.

If I were the same old age as the sparkling husband primitive, I'd realize that and get all bent out of shape too.

The sparkling husband primitive has a great deal about which to be angry, but he's got only himself to blame, and besides, anger won't help him.

edited to correct spelling of the word "primitive;" sorry for the inconvenience
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:54:36 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 11:25:30 PM »
Miskie, I found someone on your mail route....

Maybe -- Since I drive around listening to 'hate radio' all day, its kinda obvious :D

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 11:27:26 PM »
Maybe -- Since I drive around listening to 'hate radio' all day, its kinda obvious :D
That sounds like a job I could enjoy.  I sort of miss working second shift... I use to get up early enough to listen to Rush for a few hours a day.  But working a normal shift lets me take advantage of all kinds of overtime in the evening without having to get up early, so I guess it's not so bad.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 01:09:15 AM »

I think Google's AdSense is broken.

this guy is NOT a dummie.....entirely too attractive..... :evillaugh:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 05:57:07 AM »
For a group that claims to be the most enlightened/thoughtful among us they sure do post a lot of childish and inane threads. :whatever:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 06:06:14 AM »

this guy is NOT a dummie.....entirely too attractive..... :evillaugh:

He could be gay . . . you never know . . . ;)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 07:04:08 AM »
Ahhh, impotent rage...now if only it would morph into suicidal depression...

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 07:14:08 AM »
Ahhh, impotent rage...now if only it would morph into suicidal depression...

:popcorn:

One can only hope.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 09:31:34 AM »
The sparkling husband primitive has rejected much of himself, in rejecting God and the religion in which he was born, and when one rejects one's past, one has rejected oneself, and there's nothing left of one.

Above an interesting quote from Frank.

For the sake of argument, does this mean that Frank feels that when people are born into a culture  and belief in GOD they must follow it ?  Sounds like a verse from the Koran.

Rejecting ones past is another comment he made that can be argued.

Some pasts just need rejecting and put away for good.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 09:36:29 AM »
And some parts need to be embraced lest you fall into that cycle of hate, despair, and amorality.

Sound like someone else we know, vesta?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 11:33:28 AM »
He could be gay . . . you never know . . . ;)

well that certainly burst my little fantasy bubble.... :bawl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 12:40:31 PM »
abumbyanyothername  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-31-09 07:52 PM
Response to Original message
3. FU
 Corporate America and your minions, the CIA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!  :lmao:  :mental:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »
Hey stinky.  Maybe if you had the self respect and gumption to stand up in the upstairs bathroom to pee you might not be such a flaming hemorrhoidal asshole.

Try it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »
Looks like StinkFinger is in the head bopping his baloney again!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 03:21:11 PM »

well that certainly burst my little fantasy bubble.... :bawl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh well!    :tongue: :innocent: ;)

ETA:  One more thing, Stinky . . .

:evilbird:  **** Off And Die, Stinky!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:23:33 PM by BlueStateSaint »

Chase her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »

So, You're the OTHER ONE!

I've heard rumors that there were 2 of us, but I didn't know who the other one was or where he was....

GREETINGS, FELLOW DITTOHEAD!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »
So, You're the OTHER ONE!

I've heard rumors that there were 2 of us, but I didn't know who the other one was or where he was....

GREETINGS, FELLOW DITTOHEAD!

Make that 3 of us! I never miss a show. As I start work at noon I get to hear him every day.

Always puts me in the right frame of mind to deal with the Kanucks who come down here to take advantage of prices that don't have the price of the goods taxed on top of what they cost.

Their allowed a coupla  grand duty free. Some of them think that Kanuckistan is still a better place to live than the US. For the life of me, I can't figure out why. They're taxed enough you can get twice as much here for the same amount of money!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 06:25:15 AM »
Make that 3 of us! I never miss a show. As I start work at noon I get to hear him every day.

Always puts me in the right frame of mind to deal with the Kanucks who come down here to take advantage of prices that don't have the price of the goods taxed on top of what they cost.

Their allowed a coupla  grand duty free. Some of them think that Kanuckistan is still a better place to live than the US. For the life of me, I can't figure out why. They're taxed enough you can get twice as much here for the same amount of money!

It has been years since I visited Canada, at the border I was asked what I had purchased up there.   No problem just about $70.00 worth of junk to bring back to the family.  No charge.

BTW the term Kanuck is by some thought of as a racial word up here.

Bother me.?  Not one bit, one full half of me has DNA that came down here against their will, way back in the 17 the century.

We had one huge problem with the beaches up north.   One sea side town is renown for welcoming Gays.    Didn't bother me seeing men and women holding hands walking the sidewalk ----none of my business.

What got to me was the uproar about Kanuck females that removed their bras at the beach in order to tan their backs.

These tourists were pulling in millions of dollars from these people, but the Gay population objected.      Jeez, I wonder why a gay population would object, is it possible they find straight males headed for the beach to see some T&A is competing with them?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 07:40:29 AM »

These tourists were pulling in millions of dollars from these people, but the Gay population objected.      Jeez, I wonder why a gay population would object, is it possible they find straight males headed for the beach to see some T&A is competing with them?

I heard this truck driver one time saying that he couldn't understand what 2 gay men found attractive in each other.

Lesbians, on the other hand, he could understand, because they were after the "same thing" he was....   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 08:50:22 AM »
I heard this truck driver one time saying that he couldn't understand what 2 gay men found attractive in each other.

Lesbians, on the other hand, he could understand, because they were after the "same thing" he was....   :rotf:

You pose some interesting questions here Diesel.------- Lord what a mess

So if men for some reason want to see two woman together, how does this get any male  off.?  Ain't men suppose to be looking for male on female action ?

Now if woman decide to watch males on males get it off, are they perverts ?

Got to decide here who the perverts are, are they the women or men that are giving you the charge.  Sex is complicated.

I never could understand why people get off watching people of the same sex get it on. Unless you were the same sex as those in a video.

Yes I know, we woman have allot to learn about men, They from birth are a different life form from the mother. will we ever except that males have a different mind set from females-----

I say , go for it as long as you get written permission to do so.  just leave barnyard amamils alone.