Author Topic: Issues that have fallen off the DUmmy Radar ....  (Read 587 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Issues that have fallen off the DUmmy Radar ....
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:49:38 AM »
Issues that have fallen off the DUmmy Radar  since Obama was sworn in.

1 The wars. Obama is fighting the same exact wars Bush was but, hardly any mention of this from the dump monkeys.
2 Paper ballots and electronic voting machines. When was the last time they discussed this issue?
3 The deficit, other than to pin it on Bush hardly a peep about govt spending.

Feel free to add to this list.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Issues that have fallen off the DUmmy Radar ....
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 10:04:29 AM »
Vacations away from Washington, D.C.  It just doesn't matter any more. 

It took getting another liberal democrat tool in office for the Little Goons to understand what I was telling them for eight years:  The President doesn't have to be inside the White House to fullfill his job.  The job goes with him.

Now they understand.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:21:03 AM »
The war is the key thing to me.  Used to take up half of all their threads, the other half being Chimpeachment.  Now, they don't even mention it. 

Impeachment of those "in power" has fallen off the radar.  Here's Dear Leader continuing some the very things they used to scream about Bush doing, but no mention of impeachment.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »
Vacations away from Washington, D.C.  It just doesn't matter any more. 

It took getting another liberal democrat tool in office for the Little Goons to understand what I was telling them for eight years:  The President doesn't have to be inside the White House to fullfill his job.  The job goes with him.

Now they understand.

Oh it is hilarious watching them all of a sudden realize that phones, fax machines, and web conferences exist.  :-)
And we know dammed well with July and August being the most deadly months in Afghanistan to date they would have crucified * for taking 5 minutes to urinate much less take a vacation if he were in office.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 10:29:32 AM »
The war is the key thing to me.  Used to take up half of all their threads, the other half being Chimpeachment.  Now, they don't even mention it. 

Impeachment of those "in power" has fallen off the radar.  Here's Dear Leader continuing some the very things they used to scream about Bush doing, but no mention of impeachment.

Exactly the war is the biggie. No more chants of "war crimes" and inflated numbers of 50 gazillion civilians killed in a fire fight.
No chants that Obama is murdering people. No more letters to the editor of their rag of choice. No banging of pots and pans.
Obama has done very little different than Bush did. And you may have noticed the right didn't all of a sudden turn into doves. Yeah he is doing some things wrong but, we aren't calling him a war criminal and begging for impeachment over the war.

Also notice when we attack his policies like health care we have actually researched what is in the bills so we are not blindly opposing him. The teabaggers (as we are called) have all read some of the bill and understand what will happen. That is why we don't want it. And there is no spin or window dressing that they can apply that will disguise the truth. Despite being told by the POTUS to pretty much sit down and shut up this movement has only strengthened.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 10:38:23 AM »
Speaking of the hellcare bill, this is a pdf clearly indicating that illegals will get all the freeeeeee hellcare they can steal.

http://media.sfexaminer.com/documents/noncitizens.pdf

How do we turn in a congressional department to Obumbler's snitch line?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.