Author Topic: This is what happens when we have no border security  (Read 2122 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

This is what happens when we have no border security
« on: May 23, 2014, 07:50:16 PM »
Two frightening incidents of vandalism in El Paso near the Mexican border in Texas have been interpreted as warnings from drug cartels.

In both instances, a mannequin wearing a suit and tie was tied to a billboard with a noose and messages were scrawled over the placards.

Local station KHOU reports that one of the signs reads 'Plata o Plombo' which translates to 'silver or lead', a threat used commonly against police officers effectively warning that if they do not accept the cartel's bribes then they will be shot.

'This symbol has historically been used by Mexican drug cartels to threaten or intimidate Mexican citizens, business owners and government officials; however, we have never experienced this in El Paso,' local police said in a press release about the vandalism.

The fear now for many is that the 'warnings' shows that the drug cartels- which have not been identified by name- are willing to bring the violence from Mexican border towns into Texas.

as one of the comments below the article states: "Well done obama."
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: This is what happens when we have no border security
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 11:05:37 PM »
You mean the "safest city" in the country?  :rofl:

There's a lot of empty space in South & West Texas but not too many people. Just sayin'.
As a matter of fact, I *am* a "white wing bigot". I only enjoy venison. And fish. Lots and lots and lots of fish.

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:11:52 PM »
You mean the "safest city" in the country?  :rofl:

There's a lot of empty space in South & West Texas but not too many people. Just sayin'.

Looks like Texas is getting a lot of kids from central America.  We're expecting to get 60,000 this year.

There are so many children that are being caught trying to sneak across the U.S. border into Texas that Homeland Security is now calling it a “crisis.”

Law enforcement officials in South Texas have been so overwhelmed by a surge of young illegal migrants traveling by themselves that DHS quickly moved to set up an emergency shelter for the youths at Lackland Air Force base in San Antonio.

In the past two weeks more than one thousand kids were caught illegally crossing into Texas, and most are not from Mexico…they’re from Central America.

http://news.yahoo.com/dhs-setting-emergency-shelter-texas-undocumented-youths-cross-202948341.html
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 12:21:23 AM »
Michael Savage's main theme is borders language and culture. That's what makes a country and keeps it's traditions.
Libs are on an all out assault on all 3.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.