Author Topic: Texas Executes Illegal Alien Murderer Despite Angry Protest from Mexico  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Texas Executes Illegal Alien Murderer Despite Angry Protest from Mexico

After a disgraceful wait of 16 years since he brutally murdered a former Baylor University history professor and attacked his wife, a Mexican illegal alien was executed tonight in Texas, despite the protests of the Mexican government and attorneys.

He was in the U.S. illegally when he was arrested for the October 1997 slaying of 49-year-old Glen Lich. Just 10 days earlier, Lich had given Hernandez-Llanas a job helping with renovations at his ranch near Kerrville, about 65 miles northwest of San Antonio, in exchange for living quarters.

Investigators said Hernandez-Llanas lured Lich from his house by telling him that there was a problem with a generator, then repeatedly clubbed him with a piece of steel rebar. Armed with a knife, he then attacked Lich’s wife. She survived and testified against Hernandez-Llanas, who also had been linked to a rape and a stabbing.
Top Right News

**** off, Mexico. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Adios cuckaracha!

I have no idea if I spelled that right, I speaka da English.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Looks like he got fat on our dime.  Adios el Gordo!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DLR Pyro

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020