Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmie #03 (MrScorpio)  (Read 6971 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2012: Top DUmmie #03 (MrScorpio)
« on: December 28, 2012, 04:11:42 PM »
Congratulations to MrScorpio, the #03 Top DUmmie of 2012!

One’s surprised to see that the dork, who’s been amusing and entertaining decent and civilized people for years, has only ever made one other appearance in the top DUmmies, and that a very long time, ago, as #14 top primitive in 2005, the first year of the awards.

This seems to be a year of paying long-overdue bills.

- - - - - - - - - -

O’Dorkio is in his forties, formerly in the military, where he served honorably, ostensibly married, and apparently living in or near Detroit; one isn’t sure.

He’s a big aficiando of family history, and has done rather thorough work in that direction, remarking upon those who came before him with a sensitivity and warmth that makes it a joy to read.

The first time franksolich spied a photograph of McDorkio, he seemed to resemble nothing more than a pineapple for a head sitting atop a body shaped like a larger pineapple.  It must’ve been a bad pose, however, because since then, his self-posted photographs betray he’s not quite that way; a little bit that way, but not quite.

However, one comes not to praise the dork, but to ridicule him for his silly pretensions.

- - - - - - - - - -

In years past, O’Dorkio used to be what’s considered a “lounge lizard,” the forum he usually hung around on Skins’s island.  He was notorious for trying to “pick up chicks” there, although one’s mystified as to why, because chicks in sordid squalid red-light districts are cleaner and better-looking than primitive chicks.

All this flirting and courting and wooing was simply vicarious, of course, but one notices that since the dork ostensibly got married, his lusty ardor seems to have calmed down.  Or perhaps it’s just the mellowing of middle-age.

- - - - - - - - - -

McDorkio tries to come across as an “internet tough guy,” a phenomenon that’s been discussed in the DUmpster many times before.

MrScorpio  (52,831 posts)   Mon Apr 23, 2012, 02:40 PM

Around this time I usually post a rant about how much I hate Republicans

You know that I really hate them, right?

Good.

Well, instead of going deep into the details, let's just stipulate that for now.

There… Got that off my chest.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,72137.0

MrScorpio (50,194 posts)    Fri May 4, 2012, 07:20 PM

In case you may or may not have noticed this...

But the Obama Administration follows a particular pattern:

That when given the choice between playing favorites for his traditional groups of supporters against his duty to adhere to the laws on the books, he's going to choose the laws on the books as written.

franksolich:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, yes, he does tend to engender animosity and aggravation against himself at times by doing that. But, don't be naive in thinking that he doesn't understand that a lot of people will get mad at him for doing for doing precisely that.

People are bound to get upset with him because of the way he interprets our laws, that he should zig instead of zag.

Now, my understanding of such behavior is that he holds his non-partisan role as chief executive and his obligation as chief defender of the state above all. In spite of all the flaws of the state, in spite of his own personal preferences which may run contrary, in spite of whatever partisan gains that he could get from doing otherwise… He's going to follow the rules that have been laid down before him. What that does is depict him as the guy who's willing to make tough calls and not someone who's going to pander to his base.

franksolich:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Frankly, I would think that he does that because he actually wants you to get mad… But not just at him, but at the way that the government itself has always operated and the laws that have been passed long before he was even elected to office. That the things our that government does from time to time are unfair and many times unjust. Well, that's just life pointing out that it stinks… Sorry about that.

Now, I should point out that it was this very thing that made the Bush administration so dangerous, which was their pattern of establishing so much bad precedence for subsequent administrations, even Democratic ones.

It's not that Obama could be seen as continuing bad Bush policies, the REAL danger here is that many of these horrible policies that we're confronted with are actually applicable to the very core of government itself, regardless of whatever party is in charge. Bush, himself, was just an expert at creating more bad policies than any of his predecessors.

Now, what should be a reasonable expectation of the governed here? How should you respond when it looks like that Obama is going out of his way to piss you off by not chucking all those bad laws off the books all by his lonesome? Think about this for a sec before you respond.

What is the most suitable and sustainable way to enact a change in the general direction of the government?

What's reasonable?

What's pragmatic?

To what extent are adults willing to go?

Well, I can tell you that it isn't by expecting that Obama change his willingness to piss of his supporters to get the job done and, thus, risk the fact that they'd throw a temper tantrum stay at home from the polls. This, my friends, is precisely the time to step up the game to actually change the face the entire government and its laws therein.

That's right, you have to get up off you butts and do something about it. You have to take to the streets, which is the best thing that I liked about OWS, but also you have to take to the polls as well. Because, you see, I really never expected for him to make unilateral moves that would only be cheered on by the liberal base and would ultimately render himself politically vulnerable to his detractors on the Right. He has enough problems as it is with trying to get the no-brainer stuff past this Congress and the courts.

You can't just sit back and let him be the only one to take the flack for stuff that only interests you. He simply is not going to do that if he has to run a government instead. So, yeah… I get that you're pissed off. That's good, you ought to be pissed off. But don't just expect everything to stop at the Oval Office, because that's only last for as long you have someone friendly IN office. That could change the moment he or she finds themselves out. The harder path is required for REAL change, and that means changing the direction of government at ALL levels.

So, if you want to change how the game is play, you're going have to change the rules that the players are following.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,72653.0

MrScorpio (50,574 posts)    Mon Jun 4, 2012, 08:33 PM

I really hate Republicans, I really do

The smarminess, the lying, the racism, the sexism, and hate that they have for poor and working people and just plain old people in general…

How these people can live with themselves is impossible to understand.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73880.0

MrScorpio  (52,831 posts)   Fri Jun 22, 2012, 08:59 AM

I've decided to reply to net trolls who write me crap in comment sections w/a standardized statement

Yes, I do realize that they won't give a flying ****. They are, after all, TROLLS.

However, I'm betting that they can read ENGLISH and although I'm only conversant in two languages myself, English and Bad English, writing this statement is the only way that I feel that I can get my point across to them.

I do not know how to write in Trollese.

So here it is. And if you don't mind, please tell me what you think about it:

Thanks of the reply.

However, I do not intend to counter your argument. Based on my own past experience of conversing with people like yourself, who only want to recite a certain type of rhetoric on the internet and are not really interested in having a cogent conversation… Invariably, these discussions turn out to be pointless exercises in futility. So please save any further attempts to have a pointless argument, I won't respond to any further rhetorical responses.

Now, understand that I won't attempt to dissuade you from your opinion, although I will concede that you are entitled to have it for yourself. It's only fair.

Instead, I'm going to tell you why I won't accept your opinion as one that I would agree with.

It's been my experience that your rhetoric is the product of frequent and prolonged exposure to a particular type of media. You trust that media no matter what. They are people who could tell you that the sky was made of jelly beans and you would believe them with no questions asked. All you're doing right now is reciting that rhetoric. You haven't taken any actual time or effort to explore alternate sources of information which may contradict the rhetoric and thus, constrain you from repeating it. Instead you have decided to accept and recite the rhetoric as gospel anyway.

Anything I will say to you will most likely contradict your argument. Even if I were to provide irrefutable data and highly logical points to counter your rhetoric, you will invariably reject it.

You're probably rejecting this very sentence that you're reading right now. I know this because you have found me so objectionable that you've had to reply to my comment with your recitation of rhetoric in the first place. So, no matter what, you are pre-programmed to disagree with me and my words.

So be it.

Let me conclude with some advice that you will not accept at all: Please form convincing arguments instead of reciting pointless rhetoric. That stuff is really easy to refute. People who have taken the time and effort to get good information will never repeat what you've just written. You won't help things by making other people misinformed when you repeat bad information. The good stuff out there, but only if you're willing to process it.

People who recite ridiculous crap on the internet really have no idea what they're talking about and they never, ever try bothering to understand the people who actually do.

That is why you're reading this right now… Because I know who you are.

Good day

I will kindly appreciate your observations and advice.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,74572.0

MrScorpio (51,523 posts)    Thu Sep 13, 2012, 11:18 AM

There are 16 other mother****ers who need to go eat shit and die too

<snipped out most of the article that was pasted in the OP for the sake of brevity. There is a quote of a Facebook quote asking asking> “. . . Where's Lee Harvey Oswald or John Wilkes Booth when you need them. . .”

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,78076.0

MrScorpio (52,388 posts) Sat Nov 10, 2012, 09:42 PM

I said this four years ago, here's an update

Obviously, there are some folks on the Internet who weren't happy with the election

This message is for them.

Fine... I hope that they bitch and grumble all they want. It's their right.

However, there's a line, when crossed, which goes from bitching and moaning to actual threats.

This is America, where we have good reason to take threats seriously.

Threats require action.

The people of DU are patriots. They care for the safety of any President, even that jackass, George W. Bush.

We understand that the REelection of Barack Hussein Obama is a very emotional event in most of our lives.

But, we the people of DU, will never stand idly by and allow anyone or any group to threaten the life of President Obama or his family.

We are responsible and vigilant enough to report any such threat promptly to the proper authorities.

Let this serve as a warning: Do not issue threats, idle or otherwise, under penalty of LAW.

We are very serious about this matter.

Signed,

MrScorpio, Member of the Democratic Underground

I would appreciate other member's endorsements

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,80754.0

MrScorpio (52,424 posts)    Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:40 AM

Whenever you hear someone describe themselves as a "Republican"…

You can take it as a cue that it means that they're about to start being an asshole.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,80938.0

:yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  You get 'em, dork.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 01:15:56 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #03
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
Well congrats there Mr. Crayfish!!! It takes some work to be in the top five dummies!!!   Of course like everything else in your life you came up short... but that don't matter. Number 3 ain't out of hundreds of dummies ain't chicken feed.

Let's all give him a round of applause!!!

Here is your prize, Mr. Crayfish: An all expense paid 1 year supply of the psychotropic med of your choice. Just see the nice shrink when you exit the stage.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 04:48:30 PM »
The boy primitive is always good for a laugh.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 05:48:32 PM »
He's a schoolyard massacre waiting to happen.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 05:55:55 PM »
Is there a picture of MsScrotio somewhere?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »
Is there a picture of MsScrotio somewhere?

He's like the CalPig primitive, always posting his mug on Skins's island.

I'm sure there's a gross of them floating around the internet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 06:01:35 PM »
Congratulations Mr Scorpio!  :cheersmate:
MrScorpio (52,424 posts)    Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:40 AM

Whenever you hear someone describe themselves as a "Republican"…

You can take it as a cue that it means that they're about to start being an asshole.

If what you are saying here is true then I think it means if someone is an asshole all the time we can take that  as the cue that they are a Democratic. Is that right?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 06:06:50 PM »
He's like the CalPig primitive, always posting his mug on Skins's island.

I'm sure there's a gross of them floating around the internet.
Ah yes. I found his MySpace page. He also has a YouTube channel.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

Nugent

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 06:12:45 PM »
MrScorpio is EVERYWHERE and he hangs out with a lot of famous people, or tries to:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x8297915

that thread was full of MrScorpio w/celebs pictures.

Third, way to go, MrScorpio!!!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »
MrScorpio is EVERYWHERE and he hangs out with a lot of famous people, or tries to:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x8297915

Those pics look like they're from autograph shows, celebs charge anywhere from $5 to $20 to take a pic with them.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2012, 06:20:36 PM »

That looks like a has been or never was convention. He is wearing the same shirt.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 06:20:50 PM »
I wonder if the rock head will have the balls to return tonight to accept his great achievement.
Not betting on it.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »
Those pics look like they're from autograph shows, celebs charge anywhere from $5 to $20 to take a pic with them.

If you look in the background of the first pic, you can see a guy dressed up as Darth Vader.

The backdrops are all like you would find at ComiCon or some Sci-Fi convention, at which these were obviously taken.

Obvious fail.
-Aristotle

Nugent

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 06:37:16 PM »
So three are remaining, 2b, 2a, and #1.

Who are the top three?

My guess: DUmmy Taverner, Rob atman McGrath, and, of course, nadin.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 06:48:59 PM »

Who are the top three?

Has the Steve award been posted yet?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 06:49:52 PM »
Congratulations Lamond!
This is undoubtedly the highest honor you've received in your entire worthless life.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline RockMan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 07:36:33 PM »

Who are the top three?

This is all so prediktable. It is the same sorry sacks year after year with the same sorry old threads. I think  this would work better if certain jerseys just get retired. We can only hear that Google = Nadin so many times before it just gets dull and boring. I know I'm a noob with no right to say anything, but I bet there are more and better jokes to be found with some rookies.

Come on. There has to be something better than atman.
Proudly using the world's slowest internet connection since 1986.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 07:45:39 PM »
This is all so prediktable. It is the same sorry sacks year after year with the same sorry old threads. I think  this would work better if certain jerseys just get retired. We can only hear that Google = Nadin so many times before it just gets dull and boring. I know I'm a noob with no right to say anything, but I bet there are more and better jokes to be found with some rookies.

Sour grapes = bitter whine.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 07:57:57 PM »

You should have tried harder.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »
This is all so prediktable. It is the same sorry sacks year after year with the same sorry old threads. I think  this would work better if certain jerseys just get retired. We can only hear that Google = Nadin so many times before it just gets dull and boring. I know I'm a noob with no right to say anything, but I bet there are more and better jokes to be found with some rookies.

I so actually agree,this year has been the worst in my memory for DOTY candidates and hoping as the inevitable 2014 electoral disaster gradually unfolds for dems that 2013 will be much better.

However as a consolation prize I also have to say it has been extremely entertaining to witness primitive reaction to it so that has made it bearable.

Nice to see you have the oysters to accept the award in person!  :cheersmate:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »

You have the right to say whatever the hell you want, noob or not. You just have to deal with the fallout if you say something stupid here. Unlike DU where skins and the mods will protect you from criticism.

Since there are better jokes than we use here, feel free to tell them here. Show us how witty and funny you are.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 09:54:03 PM »
Congrats to Mr Dorkio.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 11:16:38 PM »

ITA! :lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 01:05:40 AM »
Sour grapes = bitter whine.
DUmmies are nothing if they aren't jealous of one another.

I checked back just to 2010 on the whine from "Rock Man", and he could hardly be more wrong.

Of the top twenty DUmmies just two years ago, only a half-dozen or fewer are in anyway competitive in 2012.

Tombstonings, suicides, overdoses, incarcerations, and involuntary commitments guarantee a brisk and thorough turnover in DUmpmonkey ranks.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 05:39:00 AM »

Sorry old boy.
You sometimes have moments of clarity which disqualified you this year.
Mrs Corpio, on the other hand, is consistently psycotic.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”