Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmie #04-a (kpete)  (Read 10282 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2012: Top DUmmie #04-a (kpete)
« on: December 27, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »
Congratulations to the rich bitch kpete, #04-a Top DUmmie of 2012!

Despite intense lobbying on her behalf for years and years and years--there’s sentiment that the rich bitch best exemplies the hypocrisies of primitivity--kpete has never done well in the past, being #15 Top DUmmie in 2011, #14 Top DUmmie in 2008, and #14 Top DUmmie in 2007.

Perhaps she never made it this high before because she’s merely the copy-and-paste queen of Skins’s island, posting articles and commenting rarely if at all.

It’s about time she arrived.

- - - - - - - - - -

The rich bitch is 61 years old, lives in an exclusive gated community near San Diego, married to a dentist who drills the rich and famous of San Diego, professes to be an “artist” and in fact conducts “art” classes for children in two of the most exclusive public schools in America.

Based upon a photograph of herself she put up, the rich bitch is probably frigid, ice-cold in bed.

- - - - - - - - - -

The rich bitch shot off her mouth on a variety of issues this year--thanks to Revolution here, who posted those campfires--but there seemed one sort of issue that stuck out.

One doesn’t have to click on the links if one doesn’t want; the titles are sufficient.

“rich bitch kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich? (shout out)”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68587.0

“wealthy rich bitch muses about the rich getting richer”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,70556.0

“rich bitch kpete: The Gated Community Mentality”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,71141.0

“rich, jew-hating kpete mocking Romney for having money”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,71751.0

“rich scumbag kpete, who has a garage for a GOLF CART, on Romneys”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,71817.0

“rich kpete sure seems to hate rich Romney”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,71823.0

“kpete ridiculing Romney wealth...even though she's filthy rich too”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,71934.0

“rich kpete afraid a drone might breach the walls of her gated community”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,72079.0

“kpete at it again, hitting Mitt for wealth...not a peep about her rank hypocrisy”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,72155.0

“it seems about right to the rich bitch in San Diego”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73257.0

“Romney says it's "fair" that he only pays 14 percent taxes and you pay more”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,78509.0

- - - - - - - - - -

This, from a primitive Christmas Carol, featuring the hippywife primitive Mrs. Alfred Packer as the visited, and franksolich as Christmas Present:

Mrs. Alfred Packer and franksolich continued to soar west, but in a southerly direction, finding themselves in front of a Streisandian mansion east of San Diego, California, in a gated county-club neighborhood wherein lived the rich bitch, the kpete primitive.

Her servants, Hector the gardener, Maria the cook, and Angelita the cleaning woman, were standing in front of the door, having come to collect their $100 Christmas bonuses.

kpete, standing in the doorway, lectured Hector for always coming to the back door to whine for a glass of water on summer days.  â€œI won’t have you inside the house; you know you can drink from the garden hose.”

Turning to Maria, she lectured her on that she was always asking to use one of the bathrooms, “When you know you aren’t allowed to verminize the bathrooms in this house; you’re supposed to use the public one at the convenience store down at the corner.”

And frowning at Angelita, she pointed out the necessity of having to strip-search her at the end of every day in case she might be trying to steal something.

The three abjectly promised to do better, and then humbly repeated their request for the Christmas bonuses.

The kpete primitive pooh-poohed the idea, telling them there would be no Christmas bonuses and that they were fired. “Even though I’ve paid you $5 an hour, cash under the table, you’re all more trouble than you’re worth. I’ve found some Vietnamese willing to do twice the work for less than that now.

“Get out of here before I call the police.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Normally, one stereotypes the primitives as poor, ragged, derelict, hungry beggars and thieves, but apparently kpete doesn’t fit that stereotype, being in a class all by herself, and if not the wealthiest primitive on Skins’s island, at least in the top ten wealthiest.

franksolich is no expert on real-estate values, but anyway, the rich bitch’s digs:

The miniature garage in the center of the photograph is for.....golf carts.

There's an Olympics-sized swimming pool in the back.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:52:09 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #04-a
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 03:21:50 PM »
Thank goodness she finally made the top 10.  I have been trying to lobby for the rich bitch for years.  She NEVER has an original thought/opinion or post.  A copy & paste queen.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
Thank goodness she finally made the top 10.  I have been trying to lobby for the rich bitch for years.  She NEVER has an original thought/opinion or post.  A copy & paste queen.

It's kind of hard to get a good feel for the person when they haven't spoken an original word since her wedding day. When her husband said "I do", she said "Not any more."

I would be willing to bet her husband is a rethug.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
It's kind of hard to get a good feel for the person when they haven't spoken an original word since her wedding day. When her husband said "I do", she said "Not any more."

I would be willing to bet her husband is a rethug.

Not only that, but he's probably going to leave his practice if Obamacare is expanded to dental.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: 2012: Top DUmmie #04-a
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 04:10:42 PM »
If you want a laugh, check out Kathleen's goofy, pretentious website, http://www.kpetestudio.com/media/Freedominloveresume.pdf

I paint what pours out of my source

So if you don't want to get covered with shit, stay away from Kathleen's source.

Before putting paint to canvas for this latest series on the outer path, my preparatory
process included
(1) four intense years of research (Google)

(2) posting tens of millions of lines of political discourse and images
among over 12,000 blog posts (Copy-and-paste jobs at the DUmp)

(3) actively listening to the opinions of others contained in the responses
to my posts. (Replies from other DUmpmonkeys who thought she wrote the copy-and-paste crap.)

I learned much, and the core of this is present in "Freedom in
Love."

Kathleen obviously earned her opulent lifestyle flat on her back, because she sure didn't get it from her "art".

She's only marginally a better artist than the execrable Rob atman McGrath.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »
Not only that, but he's probably going to leave his practice if Obamacare is expanded to dental.

IF   :rotf:

the gap toothed crowd at the DUmp are breathlessly awaiting WHEN

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 04:25:17 PM »

A class in her own.  :lmao:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 04:33:02 PM »
If you want a laugh, check out Kathleen's goofy, pretentious website, http://www.kpetestudio.com/media/Freedominloveresume.pdf
I paint what pours out of my source

So if you don't want to get covered with shit, stay away from Kathleen's source.
I went and looked.
Your assessment is quiet accurate.
That stuff would give Pedro the creeps.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »
I never would have guessed kpete would break the top five.  Wow, her hatred of the rich (i.e. herself) really shined this year didn't it?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 04:58:13 PM »

Kathleen obviously earned her opulent lifestyle flat on her back, because she sure didn't get it from her "art".

She's only marginally a better artist than the execrable Rob atman McGrath.

I literally burst out laughing...it is Taverners discordant mewlings converted to canvas.
A class of 4 year olds on a paint by numbers board would look better then that pitiful attempt at drug induced hippie paint splattering.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 05:12:35 PM »
I went to her website. While her style of 'art' is not to my taste at all, I do think she made a good use of color in a couple of the examples that she shows in what she calls Series 2.

Art is in the eye of the beholder I suppose, but if you want to see some real art BEG has posted some of her daughter's artwork in the past. BEG's daughter's artwork does make kpete's look amateurish.

But like I said, everyone has a different opinion when I comes to art. I've always loved William-Adolphe Bouguereau's work. Some people don't.

Bouguereau's 'Elder Sister'
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 05:53:09 PM »
(2) posting tens of millions of lines of political discourse and images
among over 12,000 blog posts (Copy-and-paste jobs at the DUmp)

And not one word of it is an original thought.

Kathleen has no entertainment value what so ever.  At least I can laugh at Mrs Dawson, Neckbeard and Stinky. The world couldn't survive without nadin. It's a cornucopia of knowledge. PCIntern makes the world a cleaner place.

Kpete, Nope. A total waste of a human. No one would miss it when it's finally gone.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »
And not one word of it is an original thought.

Kathleen has no entertainment value what so ever.  At least I can laugh at Mrs Dawson, Neckbeard and Stinky. The world couldn't survive without nadin. It's a cornucopia of knowledge. PCIntern makes the world a cleaner place.

Kpete, Nope. A total waste of a human. No one would miss it when it's finally gone.
Excellent description of the useless, empty kpete.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 06:03:12 PM »
Yes...!! Finally a fellow Californian. It is significant that most of the DUmmies selected have had more family wealth than yours truly, and kpete certainly doesn't disappoint in that regard.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 07:14:08 PM »
Yes...!! Finally a fellow Californian. It is significant that most of the DUmmies selected have had more family wealth than yours truly, and kpete certainly doesn't disappoint in that regard.

Okay, you're out there and know the territory, and as I said, I'm no expert on real estate.

I know something about real-estate values in Nebraska, but Nebraska's not California.

Do you suppose the rich bitch's digs are more than, say, circa $200,000, $225,000?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 07:28:53 PM »
Okay, you're out there and know the territory, and as I said, I'm no expert on real estate.

I know something about real-estate values in Nebraska, but Nebraska's not California.

Do you suppose the rich bitch's digs are more than, say, circa $200,000, $225,000?

My guess is you can add a 1 to the front of those figures.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 07:54:34 PM »

Well, do you know how to look up real-estate values (I don't)?

I used to take care of a house in Lincoln, Nebraska in the most-affluent part of that city, and the place was not only palatial, but had everything; I lived there when the owners went on two- or three-month trips and stuff.  It was cheaper to have me live there and keep an eye on things, than to board out the dogs and cats with a veterinarian (plus it was less stressful on the pets).

I do know that circa 1992, the house was assessed at $150,000.

If you know how to look up real-estate values, I'll personal-message the address (the people who owned it when I lived in Lincoln are now dead; I know nothing of the current owners).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »

Coach, I'd take those figures and multiply them by at least 20.  Maybe more.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »
Coach, I'd take those figures and multiply them by at least 20.  Maybe more.

See, I have no idea, other than a vague one that real-estate is more expensive in California than in Nebraska.

I just never paid attention; real-estate doesn't row my boat, rock my chair, push my buttons.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
See, I have no idea, other than a vague one that real-estate is more expensive in California than in Nebraska.

I just never paid attention; real-estate doesn't row my boat, rock my chair, push my buttons.

Let me check that--10.

Deb would also be able to chime in on this one.

Chase her.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »
Speaking of real estate, I was talking to a guy today who said that an area around here where the vacant lots were going for $75,000 (under the 'terrible' Bush economy) are now going for around $10,000 (under the 'wonderful' Obamaconomy).

The chance is that her palatial digs aren't as valuable now as they were under Bush.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 08:17:49 PM »

Okay, so a house in that same neighborhood in Lincoln, Nebraska is valued at $440,000, in 2012 0bamadollars.

By the way, the $150,000 value on this mansion that had everything there, might have been the value for property tax assessment, which of course would be lower than the actual sale value.

I dunno.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »
Okay, so a house in that same neighborhood in Lincoln, Nebraska is valued at $440,000, in 2012 0bamadollars.

By the way, the $150,000 value on this mansion that had everything there, might have been the value for property tax assessment, which of course would be lower than the actual sale value.

I dunno.

It would appear my guess was low.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/92064

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 08:23:29 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

A house near where kpete lives is on the market for a whopping $20,000,000?

Not her house, but it's near.

Most in that neighborhood seem to be circa $1,200,000.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 08:25:59 PM »
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

A house near where kpete lives is on the market for a whopping $20,000,000?

Not her house, but it's near.

Most in that neighborhood seem to be circa $1,200,000.

I wonder what creative means they have used to escape the Obama death tax that is coming.