Author Topic: #04 Top DUmmie of 2011 (DainBramaged)  (Read 6633 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: #04 Top DUmmie of 2011
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 12:56:28 PM »
DainBramaged's swan song via his old DUmp journal:

In case the switch gets turned off at Midnight Saturday (or before)
Posted by DainBramaged in General Discussion
Thu Dec 29th 2011, 10:03 AM

It's been real.

For those who aren't here to see the door closed for the last time, we miss you greatly.

For those of you who made the mass exodus to DU3 because you thought it was the right thing to do, meh.

For my many many friends here, good times, fond memories, you will be missed.

And for my many many enemies here, HAHAHAHAHA I won, I'm here till the end, must piss you off greatly!!!

And to the Puke/freeper/Cave lurkers then and now, **** you all, we won. We were the best damned community on the web. On our worst day we had more people posting than you did. And we can hold our heads high KNOWING Barack Obama will be re-elected while you toss dried up old shit around as Presidential candidates. You are who you elect.

Be well.
:lol:

Offline Karin

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 01:40:21 PM »
Thanks for that, Tess. 

And to the Puke/freeper/Cave lurkers then and now, **** you all, we won.

How exactly is sitting in an abandoned, deserted Internet corner, muttering to yourself, sounding like you have a gun in your mouth, "winning?"

Ya haven't won shit and you know it. 

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 01:52:58 PM »
New poster here, but been lurking for a couple months.  While I disagree with pretty much everything said over on that other site, this guy's "can you spare any change for food" story was the first time I read something over there that really pissed me off, but it's a trend I've noticed over the last few weeks.  These people do, what is pretty much the smallest kindness they can do, and they have to make a big deal out of it!  I firmly believe this guy and a few other who have to post these kinds of stories, aren't kind because they actually care, they just give a bum a dollar so they can write a story about it, and get their egos stroked by people who think they did a wonderful thing.  This guy deserves a "top DUmmie" spot and glad to see he got one. 

I agree. With the other "job" hint it has to be that certain someone who is near and dear to several of us spectators of the train crash that is the DUmp.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 02:53:20 PM »
I suppose it'd be safe to say the yenta's one of the final three.

But who does one suspect are the other two of the final three?

OmahaSteve. Nads and one more to be determined at a later date as trade for two outfielders and a catcher?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:57:35 PM by Airwolf »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"