Author Topic: #07 Top DUmmie of 2011 (Horse With no Name)  (Read 4569 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#07 Top DUmmie of 2011 (Horse With no Name)
« on: December 27, 2011, 06:20:45 PM »
It’s also nice to see that Horse With no Name, #13 Top DUmmie in 2006, #05 Top DUmmie in 2007, and #12 Top DUmmie in 2009, made it into the top ten, as #07 Top DUmmie of 2011, because while she entertained us with some great bouncies during 2011, obviously she hasn’t won the golden bong.

Horse With no Name is also known as Ms. Ed the unappellated eohippus, the non-monickered equine, and the High Priestess of Moloch to the primitives, and has been around Skins’s island for quite a few years now.  She’s in her late 40s, born and raised in southern Oklahoma but currently lives somewhere around Dallas, Texas.

It’s very difficult to discern a “picture” of Ms. Ed from her own words, as everything she writes is lies; she’s the biggest liar on Skins’s island, bar none.  There is however perhaps some credibility in her allegations of being a small woman with a “little girl” sort of voice, but that’s it.

The unappellated eohippus entertained decent and civilized people with all sorts of really interesting—and really improbable—bouncy tales in 2011.

Horse with no Name  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Apr-18-11 10:08 AM
Original message

My neighbor told me yesterday it is getting too expensive for her to work. $40 each day for gas.

First of all...before those that will chime and say move...she can't.

We live in a dying community. Schools are dying. Jobs are headed out faster than you can count.

Businesses are shutting down. BUT, housing is cheap. You can afford your house payments. It is Texas, so very few can afford their utility bills, but...this lady can afford to live here.

Until now. Jobs are gone. She has had to go to work 2 hours a day one-way. She drives an economical vehicle.

She told me yesterday if it hits much higher, she won't be able to afford to go to work.

She is fairly apolitical...but she doesn't fall for the social scams that the republicans throw out there.

She doesn't care about gay marriage.

She doesn't care about abortion.

She cares that she can't afford to put gas in her car and go to work.

She cares that the schools are left unfunded this year and asks like many that I have heard in the last few weeks..."Where's the lottery money?" Where, indeed. It would be interesting to watch this story actually be covered because it was largely ignored when it happened.

She cares that her health insurance skyrocketed and is basically useless because of high copays.

She cares because ONE MORE small business closed its doors around here a couple of weeks ago and now those people have no jobs.

She cares because there isn't ANYONE doing anything about what affects us all the most.

I'd like to think she is in the majority...but then I met a lady at the gas pumps the other day. Blaming all of this on the Democrats. Too stupid to open her eyes and realize that she demonized me when...when it all comes down to it...I'm on her side.

But her masters have taught her to hate me...and that is what she will do. Because even in their evilness they realize, that they cannot carry out THEIR agenda unless neighbors hate neighbors.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,58190.0

Horse with no Name Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sat Apr-30-11 01:07 AM
Original message

My daughter was 4 days late on her car payment

She called the bank to get an extension for 6 days.

They were rude and condescending.

Told her that her car was scheduled to be repoed. :wtf:

The lady told her that the bank was tired of all of the late payments by everyone and was going to start cracking down on everyone and start picking up cars and stop extending payments.

Personally? I think they are bullying her because she owes about $2k on a car that books out at $16k and they want to find a way to take it.

I told her this bank wasn't anything but a tote-the-note lot.

Ultimately, they did give her the extension...but they did it after demeaning her and worrying her.
I am so sick of these parasitic ****ers.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,58509.0

Horse with no Name Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sun May-15-11 11:44 AM
Original message

Someone else's daughter

My daughter has a friend. This friend was adopted at a young age by her stepfather and started being rebellious at around age 16. Her parents spoiled her horribly--to the point of ruining her. Late model cars, expensive horses, money in her pocket...with no responsibilities attached.

She has expectations that everyone is here to serve HER. I am not even sure she knows what "Thank you" means.

When she was 18--they kicked her to the curb because her attitude was so horrible. To be fair, it was just as horrible when she was 12--but they encouraged it at that point.

We live in a very small town. It is pretty difficult for a kid to get in trouble here--even if they want to because everyone knows everyone else and frankly, will tell your parents on you.

This girl has been staying with us on and off for the last couple of years. We've really tried to help her. When we get her on the right track, her parents take her back with open arms, buy her cars and give her money and then she will move back in. Then, when she screws up again, they take everything away and they kick her out and back she comes, does well, goes back, etc.

Well, this time when her parents kicked her out, she didn't come back here. She went to a club in Houston and met a guy who was going to help her out. He went out and bought her some less-than-respectable clothes, and told her she could chill at his place and then he would help her make some money.

Now, I know what this means. Or at least I have a pretty good idea of what HE has in mind.

This girl is spoiled and is definitely her own worst enemy...but she is NOT worldly at all.

My daughter is beside herself about this situation. She knows what this girl is getting herself off into. I had to sit her down and explain to her that it isn't HER responsibility to save this girl.
She isn't responsible. I also told her that her parents should understand that when you keep throwing your kid to the wolves...sooner or later, the wolves will find them.

I have contemplated telling her parents about what is going on, but the last time I did, they got pissed and told me to mind my own business. I truly fear for this girl's safety. I don't know what to do.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,59083.0

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)  Fri Jun-10-11 04:51 PM
Original message

Well...I don't know whether to be proud of my daughter or mad at her

One of her friends was sharing that he ran out of gas, didn't have any money and nobody would stop to help him. He ended up having to walk a ways before he got some help and man is it hot here!

This upset her--she knows the economy sucks, and since we live in a poor area anyway, she sees first hand how it harms everyone--and how hard everyone struggles.

So....what does she do? She picked up a guy that she didn't know walking down the road and took him to his destination.

She said she could tell by looking at him that he wasn't a serial killer.

I know how she feels, it is tough to see folks struggle, but to be honest, this kind of scared me a little.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,60006.0

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jul-09-11 01:19 AM
Original message

I just got a job match. It is in the "private sector" paying $80/hour--40 hour work week.

Although I have a job, I kept myself listed...just in case.

However...this is double the normal pay for what I do.

It is in the private sector.

I can't imagine what it might be, or even better--WHO it might be for...but even for that kind of money, I think I will steer clear.

Something doesn't sound right with this one.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,61660.0

The above’s just a sampling from 2011; if one “searches” “Horse” specifically in the DUmpster here, one comes across forty pages of links to Ms. Ed.

The odd thing about the unappellated eohippus is that she tries to give the impression she’s a registered nurse…..without actually saying so.

However, this has never jived with her tale of having to pay $500, allegedly 25% of her monthly salary for medical insurance; five hundred dollars is 25% of $2,000 a month, and it’s about as likely a registered nurse is working for only $24,000 a year as a nuclear physicist is working for minimum wage.

Yeah, sure.

However, $24,000 sounds about right for a keyboardist in a medical office or abortion mill.

And as we all know, Horse With no Name loves abortion more than anything else in the whole world; she’s over the past years celebrated abortion with a joy and enthusiasm resembling a wild, frenzied orgasm, making even the other primitives and the late Vast Teddy look pro-life by comparison.

God forgive me for saying it, but it has to be said.  White trash.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:26:53 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: #07 Top DUmmie of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 06:39:16 PM »
She would have done better had she put in a few more of the "my stupid daughter" bouncies, which we all know were merely cover for rationalizing her never-ending series of poor life choices.

Oh, and I know a RN working in the Dallas area.  I'm not her accountant, but I know for a FACT she makes well in excess of $24K per year.  More than triple that, in fact.  Plus benefits and retention bonuses which even make me jealous.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 06:48:07 PM »
Horse with no Brain is the DUmp's self-described dick inspector working from her single-wide in a hot, dusty, crappy East Texas trailer park.

She could have easily cracked the top five, maybe a runnerup position, had she expanded on the slutty daughter storyline.

She broached, then abandoned, another excellent storyline about moving from the trailer park into an abandoned, falling-down farmhouse.

She just inexplicably tossed away those golden opportunities to shine.

She isn't stupid, like Beth, or nadin, or Taverner, so it's puzzling why she let so many votes slip away.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 06:49:58 PM »
Horse with no Brain is the DUmp's self-described dick inspector working from her single-wide in a hot, dusty, crappy East Texas trailer park.

She could have easily cracked the top five, maybe a runnerup position, had she expanded on the slutty daughter storyline.

She broached, then abandoned, another excellent storyline about moving from the trailer park into an abandoned, falling-down farmhouse.

She just inexplicably tossed away those golden opportunities to shine.

She isn't stupid, like Beth, or nadin, or Taverner, so it's puzzling why she let so many votes slip away.

Damn. 

I forgot all about that, when writing this award.

Her credentials as an intimate-parts inspector.

I guess I was too preoccupied thinking of her bouncies.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 08:00:06 PM »
Let's not forget her attempt to win DOTY with her Walmart bouncy. She said her friend, who works at Walmart was not getting a Christmas bonus because Walmart was seizing the money and giving it to charity.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,67393.0.html

The way it's shaping up, 5 through 2 is going to be a complete shocker.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »
Let's not forget her attempt to win DOTY with her Walmart bouncy. She said her friend, who works at Walmart was not getting a Christmas bonus because Walmart was seizing the money and giving it to charity.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,67393.0.html

The way it's shaping up, 5 through 1 is going to be a complete shocker.

Thanks for that addition, sir: I forgot all about the Wal-Mart tale too.

Yeah, 6 through 1's got some surprises.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 10:01:19 PM »
Another deserving winner, IMO, but this is problematic because she is a pathological liar. She told some other DUmmies that she "grew up" mostly in Arizona, where she and her family lived comfortably because horse's mother was a unionized grocery store manager and made about twenty dollars per hour until the family moved to Texas. ::)

I have heard her refer to herself as a "ER nurse" and a "pediatric nurse", but she has never said she was actually a registered nurse. She was looking into community college courses earlier this year and bitched that Rick Perry had made them unaffordable for her - an RN wouldn't do that.

* cough *. . . white trash . . . * cough *

Congradulations, Horse With no Name!!!

Offline Tucker

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 05:57:31 AM »
Another deserving winner, IMO, but this is problematic because she is a pathological liar. She told some other DUmmies that she "grew up" mostly in Arizona, where she and her family lived comfortably because horse's mother was a unionized grocery store manager and made about twenty dollars per hour until the family moved to Texas. ::)

I have heard her refer to herself as a "ER nurse" and a "pediatric nurse", but she has never said she was actually a registered nurse. She was looking into community college courses earlier this year and bitched that Rick Perry had made them unaffordable for her - an RN wouldn't do that.

* cough *. . . white trash . . . * cough *

Congradulations, Horse With no Name!!!

I think the consensus is that she is/was a CNA.

She cleaned bedpans.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 07:34:26 AM »
In retrospect, I should have voted for her for the Bong.  What tales she tells!  I missed that one about the $80/hour job.  She's just chock-full of stories, and they're always outlandish and always paint her and her daughter in a bad light. 

Offline Tucker

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 07:44:09 AM »
In retrospect, I should have voted for her for the Bong.  What tales she tells!  I missed that one about the $80/hour job.  She's just chock-full of stories, and they're always outlandish and always paint her and her daughter in a bad light. 

Not to worry. I think that 2012 is going to be a banner year for the brainless one. She's an up and comer.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 07:44:40 AM »
The way it's shaping up, 6 through 1 is going to be a complete shocker.

Around suppertime and shortly thereafter today (Wednesday), there'll be one "expected" and one "sort of a surprise."

It's tomorrow (Thursday) when stuff hits the fan; I have no doubt decent and civilized people will be highly amused and entertained, but there's going to be one certain primitive jumping up-and-down getting red-white-and-blue in the face, just absolutely furious and enraged.....perhaps not so much at you guys, but at franksolich specifically.

I mean to say absolutely rabid.  Fit to be tied.  Grabbing a rope to lynch franksolich.  

Oh well.

The big fun starts tomorrow, but today's going to be fun too, around suppertime.  Just not as fun as tomorrow's likely to be.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
Today's schedule, dictated by real-life matters, is two top primitives around suppertime and shortly thereafter.

Tomorrow's schedule is one top primitive in the morning, and another top primitive in circa late afternoon.

Friday, there's only one primitive, and when that's posted depends upon the reaction of one of the two top primitives awarded the day before.

Saturday, for the top primitive, I dunno; probably mid-afternoon, late afternoon.

We'll see.  Real life dictates all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 08:29:38 AM »
Damn. 

I forgot all about that, when writing this award.

Her credentials as an intimate-parts inspector.

I guess I was too preoccupied thinking of her bouncies.

:naughty:

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 09:20:49 AM »
I have heard her refer to herself as a "ER nurse" and a "pediatric nurse", but she has never said she was actually a registered nurse.

DUmmies and other lying scum one encounters from time to time are extremely fond of the art of lying by saying things that lay the groundwork for a false inference, allowing them to turn the tables on anyone who might actually accuses them of lying about their nonexistent credentials.  The Whore with No Brain and her professional pretensions is one of the very best examples of this technique.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 12:19:30 PM »
Of course, it would be Wasp who picked up on that.  Around these parts, you can't say such innocuous things like:

*  I try and keep abreast of current events.
*  We went out and bought of bunch of meats to put in her chest freezer.
*  I'm just sitting around watching the boobtube today.
*  I'm just bustin' with pride!!
*  The doctor said I should take a percocet and go to bed.

...without a slew of remarks.    :tongue:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »
Of course, it would be Wasp who picked up on that.  Around these parts, you can't say such innocuous things like:

...without a slew of remarks.
People here are exceptionally sensitive to the boobie issue, and it always generates lots of comments.

Any indirect reference to boobs at all.

Even if someone mentions a Michael Buble concert, or Sarah Imaboobi.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »

Well, you know, tit for tat...

:tongue:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 01:32:18 PM »
..or even a Nadism!

so... will need to rename the FINAL file to the tittle of the Essay.

(from essay thread)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 03:52:39 PM »

Madame, you wound me! 

I was very simply making an innocuous joke at the expense of our own dear franksolich who, by my recollection, has not the first naughty bone in his body.

O-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: #07 Top DUmmie of 2011 (Horse With no Name)
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »
Any indirect reference to boobs at all.

Did someone say "boobs"? 

:hyper:

:-)

C.S. Lewis