Author Topic: #08 Top DUmmie of 2011 (EFerrari)  (Read 4777 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#08 Top DUmmie of 2011 (EFerrari)
« on: December 27, 2011, 04:48:02 PM »
One is greatly heartened to see that EFerrari made it into the top ten another year, as she obviously isn’t the winner of the Willie, that award given the DUmmie who over the years has done much to elevate and enhance the reputation and goodwill of democraticunderground the past ten years.

The Willie’s an award more fitting for Beth, but Doug’s stupid ex-wife will have to be happy with being #08 Top DUmmie of 2011 instead; she was also #06 in 2005, #03 in 2007, #08 in 2008, #03 in 2009, and #03 in 2010.  Perhaps she might win the Willie for 2012, but alas by that time it’ll be too late.

Some years ago, someone compiled a thread, “DU: the Reality-Based Community,” a collection of various primitives and the drugs they alleged themselves to be taking.  It goes without saying that the then-sfexpat2000 primitive boasted one of the longest lists of mood- and mind-altering pharmaceuticals she was taking.

She blamed her anxieties and frustrations on George Bush.

Anyway, a couple of years later, I printed off that list, and when seeing a physician, I presented him two of the drug-takers; a primitive whose name I no longer remember, and Doug’s stupid ex-wife.  Starting with the caveat, “I know your professional ethics don’t allow you to diagnose people you don’t know and haven’t seen, but speculate, please, about the probable cerebral state of these two.”

He hemmed and hawed, because yes, it’s against medical ethics to do such a thing.  He did admit that was an awful lot of drugs, whose combination would inevitably have deleterious effects, and he himself would be highly reluctant about having a patient take this many drugs, and in that combination.

“It would have to be a truly extraordinary case.

“You said she’s from California; maybe she has Michael Jackson’s doctor.”

Well, that I was all I could get out of him, and so I kept the list for another opportunity, which inevitably was bound to come—and it did, with a pharmacist who was less hampered by ethics than the physician.

“Whoa—that’s a nutcase all right,” after which the scientific details.

Now, it is possible Beth exaggerated when giving her pharmaceutical menu; after all, she’s been known to stretch things (or even entirely make things up out of thin air), and has a habit of boasting about the silliest things.  It is possible she was just trying to “one-up” the other primitives.  I dunno.

However, it’s painfully obvious for this long-time Beth-watcher that serious cerebral degeneration has been taking place the past several years, which is why I’m happy she made at least #08 top primitive this year, because by the time awards are given out next year, she won’t be sentient enough to appreciate one.

Doug’s stupid ex-wife was the one who caused the Greatest Discombobulation Ever, on Skins’s island back in 2005, when she unleashed the Scamdal that rocked the internet.  There’s been other significant, uh, embarrassments to my fellow alum Skins—such as Fitzmas and Atman and the bobbling primitive getting the Bostonian Drunkard temporarily exiled—but nothing, nothing at all, on the scale of the Scamdal, which ran for months and engrossed hundreds of thousands, if not a few millions.

That was when P-J Comix’s DUmmie Funnies, a mere thread on freerepublic, generated more “hits” than all of democraticunderground, for three days and almost a fourth.

Beth has also been notable in her stalwart defense of Latin American dictators, cheering them on as they’ve oppressed and suppressed and killed.  This of course is related to her self-identity as a “Latina woman.”

I’ve seen self-posted photographs of Doug’s stupid ex-wife, back when she was plastering them all over the internet, taken, generally, during the early 1990s, when she was in her late 30s.  She was rather lithesomely attractive back then (alas she no longer is now), and if I were a movie director, she would’ve been my first choice in casting the part of Messalina Agrippina in some ancient Roman epic, so fine and exquisite her Italianate characteristics.

If she's a "Latina woman," she's one Hell of a genetic mutation.

Such self-delusion is a common characteristic of primitivity; the primitives want to be a “victim,” and so oftentimes allege derivation from some long-ago oppressed minority.  Beth was born in 1955, and was coming of age around the time of the lettuce crisis, which was especially profound in her area of California, and quite possibly in her mind, she “identified” herself with the lettuce-pickers.

(She was also coming of age about the time of the Manson family, and perhaps entertained fantasies of joining Charlie and his girls further south in California, but she was still a tad bit too young to run away from home for that.)

EFerrari was apparently married one other time before she met the hapless Doug, quite possibly to a guy of Hispanic derivation, giving her two half-Latino sons, both of whom’ve served some hard time in celebrated California penal institutions.  But despite her allegations that her grandparents “from El Salvador” were given refuge by Leon Trotsky in Mexico City on their way north to the United States in the 1930s, that’s probably about as “Latina woman” as Beth can ever be.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:25:48 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: #08 Top DUmmie of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 05:03:03 PM »
So stupid she can't even figure out how to make it into the top 5.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 05:13:24 PM »
She's kind of been quiet this year, I didn't think she'd make it into the Top 20 at all.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 05:18:25 PM »
She's kind of been quiet this year, I didn't think she'd make it into the Top 20 at all.

It's more of this "residual popularity," than what she did in 2011.

However, I remain very happy that she made it into the top ten, so that she may enjoy the award during one of her ever-diminishing lucid moments.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 05:24:24 PM »
However, I remain very happy that she made it into the top ten, so that she may enjoy the award during one of her ever-diminishing lucid moments.

There's nothing to enjoy.

Only one DUmmy will win.

The others are just different degrees of loser.

Same as they've been their entire lives.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 05:26:08 PM »

The momentum of her stupidity probably sucked in any uncommitted votes like a tractor beam.  

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 05:36:24 PM »
#06 in 2005, #03 in 2007, #08 in 2008, #03 in 2009, and #03 in 2010

But never #1.

It's like she's the Mitt Romney of DU.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 05:36:55 PM »
I'm so happy to see Beth come in eight place for old times' sake. I could always find her on the mental health support forums.

This thread is when I think she was at her peak:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x4660

She now claims to be an English teacher. Regardless, congradulations, EFerrari!!!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 05:40:40 PM »
But never #1.

It's like she's the Mitt Romney of DU.

I think she was cheated in 2005.

Not that the votes were dishonestly counted; undeniably they were honestly counted.

But anyway, in 2005, the pool of voters was much smaller than it is now, and included a whole lot of sourasses, sourpusses, plugged-up rectal apertures, grouches, and grumps who were "tired" of the Scamdal.

By any measurement, sfexpat2000 should've been Top DUmmie of 2005, it not even being close.

She created the Scamdal on Skins's island, to date still the largest discombobulation there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »
I think she was cheated in 2005.

Not that the votes were dishonestly counted; undeniably they were honestly counted.

But anyway, in 2005, the pool of voters was much smaller than it is now, and included a whole lot of sourasses, sourpusses, plugged-up rectal apertures, grouches, and grumps who were "tired" of the Scamdal.

By any measurement, sfexpat2000 should've been Top DUmmie of 2005, it not even being close.

She created the Scamdal on Skins's island, to date still the largest discombobulation there.

Agree. And to top it off, she is the stupidest person on all the internets, which should count for something.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 07:16:47 PM »
lol

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 07:26:14 PM »
Congrats Beth. Take it all in. Let the glory wash over your body like ocean waves as you lay on the shore. Enjoy it while you can, cause it won't last.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 07:35:06 PM »

Not quiet. Just not said anything of any importance. She tries to get at least one post in every campfire. She is pushing 200,000 posts.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 07:44:22 PM »
You know Frank, it's common knowledge that Beth is the stupidest person in all of the intertubes.

Maybe your identification of her being of Roman heritage is not too far off. Maybe she got Latin, the language of ancient Rome, confused with Latino. Not being bright enough to distinguish between the two, she adopted a Latino persona thinking she was paying homage to her ancestors.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 07:21:20 AM »
Beth has also been notable in her stalwart defense of Latin American dictators, cheering them on as they’ve oppressed and suppressed and killed.

So your saying that Chavez does NOT provide much needed food and house to the porrest of Ven?  lol.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 07:44:39 AM »
You know Frank, it's common knowledge that Beth is the stupidest person in all of the intertubes.

Maybe your identification of her being of Roman heritage is not too far off. Maybe she got Latin, the language of ancient Rome, confused with Latino. Not being bright enough to distinguish between the two, she adopted a Latino persona thinking she was paying homage to her ancestors.
Being that her ex is Latino maybe the poor dear got things confused and thought that she got the DNA vaginally?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Tucker

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 07:57:01 AM »
Being that her ex is Latino maybe the poor dear got things confused and thought that she got the DNA vaginally?

Latino by injection. :whistling:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 08:04:56 AM »

I swear.

Before the Scamdal, Beth had plastered pictures of herself all over the internet--she was about as bad as California Piggy; she started taking them down right after Scamdy was formed, but not before Scamdy saw a few of them.

The deal is, they were all photographs of her from circa the 1990s.

She looks wholly different now, and probably even has some grey hair, but back then she was a dead-ringer for someone hanging around the Colosseum or the Forum, arm-in-arm with Lucius Junius Brutus or Fabius Maximus.

She wouldn't even need any make-up to star in a blockbuster epic of ancient Rome.

"Latina," my ass.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 09:15:47 AM »

Quite an insight!  Given her disordered thinking, you may well have hit upon a core truth there.

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 09:17:38 PM »
I'm so happy to see Beth come in eight place for old times' sake. I could always find her on the mental health support forums.

This thread is when I think she was at her peak:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x4660

She now claims to be an English teacher. Regardless, congradulations, EFerrari!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :hi5: 

Every day I learn something new about a DUmmie, in this case Doug

You say you lost your wife to a bottle two years ago. I remember five years ago in Santa Monica when you were too sick to keep your head up and I remember crying most every night because you were impotent and completely uninterested in doing anything about it. That's why I started sleeping on the couch. Because then, I could avoid resentment and be nice to you in the morning. But, you wouldn't understand that thinking that seeks to do the best thing for everyone.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Tucker