Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Dental Bouncy Not Involving Self Extraction Of Teeth  (Read 595 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmy PCIntern claims to be either a dentist or a doctor, depending on how the spirit moves him on any particular day. No one has been able to determine for sure if he's actually a receptionist or a night janitor. At any rate, he loves to post bouncies where he places himself in the role of a healthcare professional of one type or another:
PCIntern  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 07:12 PM
Original message
son-of-a-B**CH!
There I am, shouting again...

So today, I have this new patient in the chair, a guy who hailed from a former Soviet-bloc country. At the end of an otherwise cordial visit...out of NOWHERE, he says to me, "America does not need to fix its health care to be like Europe's. Europe needs to fix its healthcare to be more like America's!" With that shit-eating grin these people get.

I asked him which insurance plan he happened to have...I meant for Medical, but he thought I meant dentistry: "I have Aetna Reduced Fee Schedule".

WTF!!!? In order to procure more patients when things began to dry up a number of years ago, I began taking this plan which is not insurance, but mandates that I charge lower fees. In 'return' the company will refer 'loose' (not Rielle Hunter-type-loose) patients to me. What a bargain: I get to treat people at a big discount AND have to listen to them banally waxing poetic about Healthcare and other issues about which they know almost nothing (sort of like listening to Sarah Palin on Saturday Nights).

So I said to him that in essence, I was treating him for about what it cost me to see him. Where was the great Capitalistic Principle in all that? Wouldn't it be better for me not to take these patients and instead, turn a nice profit? So if he agrees with me, then where may I send his X-rays? If he doesn't agree with me, then he's a 'Marxist'.

He just gave that little laugh and PATTED ME ON THE BACK. I hate being handled that way...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7671668

KonaKane (313 posts)      Mon Feb-08-10 07:16 PM
Response to Original message
1. They can be some of the worst
rightwingers out there. Being formerly from the Soviet bloc they have alot to be pissed off about and quite often go overboard. I have a friend in Canada like that, a Polish man born in Krakow during the Communist days. He is a certified ditto head.

DUmmy KonaKane is right. People from the Soviet bloc have personal experience of how life would be if all the aims of the democrat party were realized.

After a promising start, DUmmy PCIntern's bouncy post is utterly destroyed by the militant carpetmuncher DUmmy noamnety:
noamnety  (1000+ posts)        Mon Feb-08-10 07:16 PM
2. unrec'd
even though I appreciate the bulk of your post, I don't see any reason for the gratuitous sexist remark to be included.

PCIntern  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 07:17 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. Which one?

Don't act all innocent DUmmy, you know what the dyke is talking about!       

PCIntern  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 07:24 PM
Response to Reply #5
6. I was thinking it was the 'loose' comment...
WOW....it's OK...I'm as sensitive as a toilet seat these days.

noamnety  (1000+ posts)        Mon Feb-08-10 07:25 PM
Response to Reply #3
7. You can use the word "loose"
without resorting to beavis and butthead style thought processes. like women are, you know, loose. heh heh heh

This is a post about health care, why does it need a reference to women being loose? If you had to make that connection, why is the focus on the woman, instead of the man who was in a committed relationship? It reinforces the notion that women, specifically, are sluts, in case we started to have a conversation without that reminder, I guess.
You can understand the confusion. Normally at the DUmp "loose" is what you do if you don't win.

DUmmy PCIntern must have forgotten where he is:
PCIntern  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 07:26 PM
Response to Reply #7
8. I'm sorry...
but that's absurdist...

OK...John Edwards was 'loose'...feel better?

You cannot compromise with an angry bull dagger:
noamnety  (1000+ posts)        Mon Feb-08-10 07:27 PM
Response to Reply #8
10. I'd feel better if you just edited the remark out of your post.
Other than a gratuitous need to remind people that "women are sluts" - why is it even part of this conversation?

PCIntern  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 07:32 PM
Response to Reply #10
12. so NO women are sluts...
that is the essence of your remark.

Actually I edited the subject line...but you can forget about the remark.
Go defend Rielle Hunter elsewhere...you're soiling my thread.

noamnety  (1000+ posts)        Mon Feb-08-10 07:37 PM
Response to Reply #12
15. We don't refer to women as sluts on DU because it's recognized as sexist.

The #18 Top DUmmy for 2009 chimes in:
Name removed (0 posts)      Mon Feb-08-10 07:27 PM
Response to Reply #2
9. Deleted message
Message removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

The November elections this year could put Name Removed into contention for a Top Ten spot for 2010.

DUmmy ret5hd believes PCIntern's bouncy tale: 
ret5hd  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 07:20 PM
4. The laugh and pat was a overt sign of the derision he has for a sucker. One side of capitalism...
is laughing when you rip somebody off.

DUmmy Firenumbers is the second DUmbass to believe the bouncy:
Fire1  (1000+ posts)         Mon Feb-08-10 08:14 PM
16. I see nothing wrong with what you said or how you said it.
In fact, your patient sounded condescending, which would irritate most people.

DUmmy greatauntoftriplets was a ringleader in the Andyscam:
greatauntoftriplets   (1000+ posts)        Mon Feb-08-10 08:24 PM
19. We're locking this thread up.
It contains sexist language that is anti-woman and this is against the rules of Democratic Underground.

greatauntoftriplets
DU moderator

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: DUmmies Discuss Dental Bouncy Not Involving Self Extraction Of Teeth
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »
Imagine that. They think people from communist countries are crazy for opposing communism.

lol.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 09:00:50 PM »
Name removed  has two Valentine's Day hearts. :-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:37 PM »
PCIntern, master of the dental bouncy.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 09:17:48 PM »
WTF!!!? In order to procure more patients when things began to dry up a number of years ago, I began taking this plan which is not insurance, but mandates that I charge lower fees. In 'return' the company will refer 'loose' (not Rielle Hunter-type-loose) patients to me. What a bargain: I get to treat people at a big discount

Hey buttsmear, what do you think would be the result of that coveted "single-payer" insurance?  The government would be mandating those lower fees for all patients.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 09:24:28 PM »
Name removed  has two Valentine's Day hearts. :-)

lol

Offline Specbid

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 09:36:09 PM »
So I said to him that in essence, I was treating him for about what it cost me to see him.

Sounds like Medicare....how's that working out for you, lying ass DUmmie?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 03:11:59 AM »
noamnety  (1000+ posts)        Mon Feb-08-10 07:37 PM
Response to Reply #12
15. We don't refer to women as sluts on DU because it's recognized as sexist.

Well, I don't know how it's sexist. But then I also learned today that the friendly and loving playfulness between a mother and a son promotes violence against women. Guess I'm just a failed feminist. Wonder if I could earn extra pissed off wimmin points if I advocated only babies with vaginas not be aborted.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 05:52:03 AM »
Hey buttsmear, what do you think would be the result of that coveted "single-payer" insurance?  The government would be mandating those lower fees for all patients.

That's exactly what the DUmmies are advocating when they cry for medicare for everybody. 

PCIntern knew the rate he would be paid for services under the plan when he signed up.  If the pay schedule was too low he never should have signed up to take the patients.  Under their beloved government program the pay schedule would probably be even less than this other plan and he wouldn't even have the option to reject patients.

Do the DUmmies ever stop and wonder why doctors only accept a limited number of medicare patients?

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.