Author Topic: Dems: You Know, that Filthy Slimeball Might Just be a Filthy Slimeball  (Read 723 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders are “concerned” by a widening criminal probe that may involve Rep. John P. Murtha, but sources close to the leadership say there’s no move afoot to force him out as chairman of the powerful Defense Subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee.

“We are watching to see what happens,” said a senior House Democratic aide. “At this point, there is nothing for us to do. There is not a clear indication yet that Mr. Murtha has done anything wrong or that the Justice Department is targeting him in any way, so there is no reason to take any action.”
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090212/pl_politico/18768_1;_ylc=X3oDMTB0Z243N2loBF9TAzIxNTExMDUEZW1haWxJZAMxMjM0NDgwMzc3
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Dems: You Know, that Filthy Slimeball Might Just be a Filthy Slimeball
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 08:22:43 PM »
Nor any problems with William Jefferson, rangel, Fwraanck
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
Re: Dems: You Know, that Filthy Slimeball Might Just be a Filthy Slimeball
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:57:39 AM »
But if this was happening to a Republican, the Dems would be screaming bloody murder from the rooftops.
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged