Author Topic: Camera Shy - Does This Account For The Lack Of Crowds At CPAC?.....  (Read 297 times)

Offline CC27

global1 (24,381 posts)

Camera Shy - Does This Account For The Lack Of Crowds At CPAC?.....

The Late Night Show hosts made it a point last night to show the large auditorium with a lack of crowds and a lot more empty seats than people at the CPAC meeting.

I heard that the reason was the concern that - if any problems cropped up at CPAC that may result in violence - that people didn't want to be caught up on film footage of any incidents.

Many potential attendees to a CPAC meeting have seen how their compatriots were spotted in J6 footage - sought out by the authorities - arrested and wound up in jail. They didn't want to take the chance that this could happen to them if in case something broke out at CPAC.

They also knew that Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson 44,000 hours of footage from J6 and just the thought of so much film being shot and available further scared them.

They learned their lesson on J6 about how easy it would be to be ID'd in an unruly crowd of MAGA's.

Some say that this is the reason for lack of crowds at CPAC and that this is a sign that Tr**p 2024 campaign rallies won't be well attended in the run-up to the 2024 nomination and election.

They don't want to be accidentally identified on any film footage that may be shot were violence may break out.

Tr**p will be hurting for crowds through his own habit of suggesting violence - by comments like calling his cult 'warriors'; suggesting a 'battle' or saying he is their 'retribution'.

It was similar comments in Tr**p's speech in front of the WH that incited the J6 insurrection in the first place.

Fool me once......

What goes around - comes around.....

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217707366

BLAH BLAH BLAH word salad...

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Camera Shy - Does This Account For The Lack Of Crowds At CPAC?.....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 11:11:29 AM »
They probably showed it when the event was over
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Camera Shy - Does This Account For The Lack Of Crowds At CPAC?.....
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 02:31:13 PM »
They probably showed it when the event was over

I was gonna say, the most likely explanation is... a false premise.