Author Topic: Barack Obama is not your Magical Negro - sheshe hit's the sauce  (Read 1222 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Oh boy... high on the sauce and someone insulted her favorite black man.
I have a mental picture in my head of this vile DUmpass...  and it sure is an ugly one.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=10658397

Fri May 25, 2018, 10:37 PM
Star Member sheshe2 (47,810 posts)

Obama Doesn't Owe This Country Shit [View all]
Barack Obama is not your Magical Negro. I know y’all want him to be, but you have to give the man a break. He just got out of one of the most abusive eight-year relationships imaginable. I’m sure he needs some time to decompress.
snip
Nolan contends that Obama “sucks as a post-president” because rather than jump immediately into saving the same Americans who demanded to see his birth certificate, called his wife an ape, used “Muslim” as a pejorative against him and questioned every policy decision he made, he’s gone on to quietly enjoy his funemployment, living his best life and not worrying about what you haters think.
snip
His old job is literally expecting him to come back and fix the ****ups of his replacement for free, just because he used to work there. Sir, please.

Then there’s this:
It is, in a very real way, a chance to pay back America for its belief in you—to use the incredible gift you have been given to do the maximum amount of good that you can in the time you have left.
snip
The most privileged and entitled part of the entire essay comes in its last line, when Nolan says, “Barack Obama: your life is not just about you. Get your ****ing shit together man.”

I would beg to differ. His life is about him. We don’t own him. We aren’t entitled to him. You don’t own him. You aren’t entitled to him. The days of America benefiting off the free labor of black folks are long over.

Read More:https://www.theroot.com/obama-doesn-t-owe-this-country-shit-1826309455
……………………..
Yeah yeah yeah. You voted for him then left him on the first step of the WH and walked away. You heard the GOP say on the day of his Inauguration that they would make him a one term President. You left him alone. I watched it all. From the start he did nothing right, so said some. I watched it all. He did nothing fast enough or good enough. He was quietly saving us from a great depression, yet that sorry black man just did nothing right. I heard the insults hurled at him. I heard him called a POSUCS. I saw what America did and it was not pretty. In fact it was shameful.

Now they want him back, to work for free. Slavery By Another Name?

Response to sheshe2 (Original post)Fri May 25, 2018, 11:02 PM
Star Member The Velveteen Ocelot (60,515 posts)

9. But we owe him a hell of a lot.

I think history will recognize that sooner or later. While it wouldn't surprise me if he starts becoming more politically active when he finds it appropriate to do so, he isn't obligated to do so. He put up with eight years of crap from the right wing (and some from the left, too, as from someone who called him a "piece of shit used car salesman" - even more infuriating because it came from "our" side). And he never blinked. He doesn't owe us any more than he's already given.

Response to Cha (Reply #16)Fri May 25, 2018, 11:34 PM

19. He works quietly.
He always has.
The Netflix will be superb and uplifting. He and Michelle promote others and not themselves. I love them for that, Cha.

When do you suppose this self-loathing hater of white men will realize that the lop-eared Kenyan got his check and won't be back?

Offline Delmar

Re: Barack Obama is not your Magical Negro - sheshe hit's the sauce
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 12:51:07 AM »
Response to treestar (Reply #65)Sat May 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
Star Member mcar (21,971 posts)
70. And of course, there was POSUCS

Ah yes, the piece of shit used car salesman. 

I agree with the sentiments of the majority of the primitives in the comments section--nothing more is required of Barry, he has done quite enough.   
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 12:54:00 AM »
I agree with the sentiments of the majority of the primitives in the comments section--nothing more is required of Barry, he has done quite enough.

Thank God.

If Lamond's Oreo cookie had had any more time, think of all the further damage he would've done.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 05:52:23 AM »
He just got out of one of the most abusive eight-year relationships imaginable.

OMG. The MSM couldn't get off their knees for the Magical Halfrican, unless it was to fetch Reggie Love for him.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 08:09:20 AM »
Fri May 25, 2018, 10:37 PM

Obama Doesn't Owe This Country Shit

But Obama "gave" the US 8 years of it nevertheless.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:24:30 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 08:11:46 AM »
I actually looked at the article, amusingly it's written by a retard on one Libtard-Luv site arguing with another retard Libtard on a sister site who are both hardcore Obamites appalled by the awfulness of him not being Prez anymore...just in different ways.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 10:31:42 AM »
How much your bet sheshe2  has pictures of Obama abover her bed .. She is creepy lol obsessive.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 06:26:09 PM »
It's got to be liberal guilt based upon past wrongs. Sometime in the past, the sheshe primitive treated black people inappropriately and now feels the need to make amends. Of course, her idea of how to help those who she wronged is to keep them in constant need of gov't assistance, which is rather cruel. But that type of caring is approved by the Dem party, so all is well.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2018, 06:49:22 PM »
Barry did one great thing... he gave us Trump! :cheersmate:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2018, 07:06:03 PM »
Obama Doesn't Owe This Country Shit I beg to differ, he pissed away 8 trillion dollars of borrowed money. He should have to get it back [View all]
Barack Obama is not your Magical Negro  True, he is half negro and the other half is the devil.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 07:22:03 PM »
How much your bet sheshe2  has pictures of Obama abover her bed .. She is creepy lol obsessive.

Heck, I'll bet she has a blowup doll with a picture of his face taped onto its face.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 02:06:26 PM »
Heck, I'll bet she has a blowup doll with a picture of his face taped onto its face.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 03:26:18 PM »
I picture Obie, killer of Osama as Macbeth wandering around in the night fearing every creek and groan in the darkness.

Methought I heard a voice cry, “Sleep no more!
Macbeth does murder sleep”—the innocent sleep,
Sleep that knits up the raveled sleave of care,
The death of each day’s life, sore labor’s bath,
Balm of hurt minds, great nature’s second course,
Chief nourisher in life’s feast.

Some day the Sons of Osama will come for their revenge.  They have long memories and are not very forgiving of apostates like Obie.
< watch this space for coming distractions >