Author Topic: More DUmb firearm education.  (Read 2321 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
More DUmb firearm education.
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:17:39 AM »
CousinIT schools the DUmbasses some more about firearms.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210295700

CousinIT (2,633 posts)

Couple things about the AR-15 and the alt-right & NRA-pimper arguments
So, one of the NRA alt-right pimpers argument about the AR-15 is that it's not an assault weapon and that THOSE are already banned. The ban on automatic weapons does not include semi-automatics (like the AR-15). That's a problem because those should be banned too.

Both automatic and semi-automatic weapons should be banned -- anything that shoots multiple rounds quickly to massacre many people at one time (not for self-defense or hunting) should be banned. These weapons do not belong in civil society.

AR stands for Armalite Rifle (not automatic rifle). Armalite is the manufacturer who makes it - one of the ones NRA pimps for. It inexplicably does not meet US federal requirements to be considered an assault rifle.

That federal requirement must change or be amended to include semi-automatic weapons such as the AR-15. Just a few things to keep in mind when arguing with alt-right NRA-pimping terrorists who think more guns that shoot more bullets faster is a good idea.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/968484750183759872.html

Just in case - if anyone gets into a "discussion" with one of these people over this. Be armed with proper info.

Gee.  Armalite makes ALL the "AR" rifles.  I built five of mine, have one that was made by Bushmaster and another by Smith & Wesson.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

Re: More DUmb firearm education.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 08:44:16 AM »
A true assault rifle is, by military definition, selectable semi- or full-automatic. The scariest looking AR-15 is no more deadly than Uncle Henry's semi-automatic deer rifle.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 09:49:02 AM »
CousinIT schools the DUmbasses some more about firearms.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210295700

Gee.  Armalite makes ALL the "AR" rifles.  I built five of mine, have one that was made by Bushmaster and another by Smith & Wesson.

Arguably Armalite does make the best version of the AR-15 and AR-10 but I am biased!! :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 10:44:45 AM »
I wonder if they would ban the AR-7 also?
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
I wonder if they would ban the AR-7 also?

Henry Firearms makes that now.  From what I've heard. they've made big strides in the quality control of the weapon.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 11:14:57 AM »
DUmmies just want "AR" banned.
It sounds scary.   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 09:20:13 PM »
Both automatic and semi-automatic weapons should be banned -- anything that shoots multiple rounds quickly to massacre many people at one time (not for self-defense or hunting) should be banned. These weapons do not belong in civil society.

**** you asshole ! As long as there are feral democrats running around and endangering people under the guise of Antifa and Black Lives Matter, but calling them  peaceful protests, we need weapons like the AR-15.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 03:28:46 AM »
They want to ban my antique Remington speedmaster squirrel gun! How will I eat? 
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 07:56:43 AM »
They want to ban my antique Remington speedmaster squirrel gun! How will I eat?

My dad taught me how to shoot with the Remington pump-action .22 model before the 552--was it the 121?  He still has that rifle, but it's been broken down for the last few years.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 08:43:41 AM »
Here is a mafamatics question,

If you have an AR15 x 2, divided by 3 do you get an AR10?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 08:58:34 AM »
Here is a mafamatics question,

If you have an AR15 x 2, divided by 3 do you get an AR10?

Only if raised to the power of 7.62
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2018, 09:27:18 AM »
Only if raised to the power of 7.62
Good one!
I LOVE math!
H5 given!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980