Author Topic: Trump Approval higher than 0's  (Read 1443 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Trump Approval higher than 0's
« on: February 24, 2018, 06:41:40 AM »
Naturally this post got scrubbed. Trump's approval, per Rasmussen, is higher than the Magic Muslem's at the same time in his presidency.

Fri Feb 23, 2018, 10:15 PM
Johnny5000 (11 posts)

How is Trumps Approval Over 50% now?

This makes no sense. Is there really that many racists that approve of him. I’m at a loss.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210282530
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline SVPete

Re: Trump Approval higher than 0's
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 06:59:45 AM »
Had the OP been a long-termer posting the same thing it would not have gotten scrubbed. My guess is that the MIRTers looked at the guy's post count and dumped the post and the noob. It might have been a troll. Or it might have been a play for DU-cred. Hopefully the latter, Blue-on-Blue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 08:00:03 AM »
OK, who burned a mole?    :fuelfire:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 08:18:48 AM »
Response to Name removed (Original post)Fri Feb 23, 2018, 10:20 PM
ProudLib72 (7,235 posts)
10. His approval is at 0% in the only poll I trust

The DU poll.

When Trump gets reelected in 2020, shitgibbons like ProudLib72 are going to be caught unaware for a second time. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 12:16:14 PM »
Not.  My.  Mole.  :lol: :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 12:19:23 PM »
It's great that they eat their own, because they are so paranoid about moles.   :rotf:

Any new blood comes to the DUmp, asks a simple question, BAM!  Banned, deleted, tombstoned. 

They learn their lesson, and hopefully question their continuing existence in the totalitarian D party.   Mission accomplished.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 07:36:20 AM »
ProudLib72 (7,235 posts)
10. His approval is at 0% in the only poll I trust

The DU poll.

:tongue:  :lmao:  :rotf: Is that the poll that in September and October of 2016 have DU-members bragging about mocking, shaming, and ostracizing supporters of Sure-Loser Trump? :rotf:  :lmao:  :tongue:

It's great that they eat their own, because they are so paranoid about moles.   :rotf:

Any new blood comes to the DUmp, asks a simple question, BAM!  Banned, deleted, tombstoned. 

They learn their lesson, and hopefully question their continuing existence in the totalitarian D party.   Mission accomplished.

It's entirely possible that Johnny5000's post was "Concern Trolling". It's equally possible that Johnny5000's post was a "WTF" post not dissimilar to "WTF" posts from Nematode, MM, Stinker, and NG. If Johnny5000 was the latter, "he" may have learned a lesson about the Progressivier-Than-Thou reality of Lib/Prog political discussion. And if DU-Admin types had other evidence that "he" was a troll, DU's lack of transparency, their silence, still leaves onlurkers and noobs wondering what in Hell just happened.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 11:25:16 AM »
The only reason obama's approval was so high is because it was fake. the Russians skewed the numbers. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 12:14:48 PM »
The only reason obama's approval was so high is because it was fake. the Russians skewed the numbers. :thatsright:

They did that as a payoff for the "Reset" button HilLIARy gave them.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
They did that as a payoff for the "Reset" button HilLIARy gave them.

HiLIARy's "reset" button was just a cheap piece of shit made in China. It only served to piss of the Russians more. She made peace with them with the Uranium one deal. :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!