Author Topic: A Challenge to lurking DUers  (Read 1829 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: A Challenge to lurking DUers
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »
FlippyDoo,

Can you give us a status update?

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
FlippyDoo,

Can you give us a status update?

Still freely posting my ass off. Maybe the DUmp MRT (or whatever) is on vacation. I guess I'll have to give some more hints tomorrow.

I really don't know if I should give hints or just start listing off who I'm not. If I list off who I'm not, by the time I get down to the last two members they MAY have a 50/50 chance of guessing correctly, but with the DUmp I wouldn't bet on that.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »
Still freely posting my ass off. Maybe the DUmp MRT (or whatever) is on vacation. I guess I'll have to give some more hints tomorrow.

I really don't know if I should give hints or just start listing off who I'm not. If I list off who I'm not, by the time I get down to the last two members they MAY have a 50/50 chance of guessing correctly, but with the DUmp I wouldn't bet on that.
Unless this is disinformation, no more information should be provided that will burn a good mole.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 07:18:42 PM »
I think I found FlippyDoo's mole, not saying a word though.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 07:22:24 PM »

I'm totally with obumazombie on this one.  No affirmative action rules for MIRT!  Make them find you by their own merits!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 07:26:46 PM »

I think you should stick to the rules you originally set. Prizes must be earned.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 09:15:59 PM »
I think you should stick to the rules you originally set. Prizes must be earned.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. It would be nice if they earned something for a change.

And for everyone worrying about burning a mole don't let it bother you. DU is somewhat like a human body in that one person can often have more than one mole.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:19:57 PM by FlippyDoo »
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »
Yeah, you guys are probably right. It would be nice if they earned something for a change.

Be careful too, they tend to grab for handouts.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 05:15:06 AM »
Look, gang--Flippy teaches Moling 332--Rubicon Crossing (Meta Level) at the VRWC Academy.  FD will stay low.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 07:44:04 AM »
Look, gang--Flippy teaches Moling 332--Rubicon Crossing (Meta Level) at the VRWC Academy.  FD will stay low.
I am still waiting on that advanced nadinese class you guys promised.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 08:02:20 AM »
I am still waiting on that advanced nadinese class you guys promised.
You forgot to register.
Class started last week.
Suffice it to say, weve alreddy coverd roof reeding and rubicons.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2012, 09:14:26 AM »
You forgot to register.
Class started last week.
Suffice it to say, weve alreddy coverd roof reeding and rubicons.
You guys need to let us out in the field know about this stuff!

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2012, 09:26:53 AM »
You guys need to let us out in the field know about this stuff!

Well, if you would acknowledge the crypto changes, maybe, just maybe, you'd actually hear the messages and not think it's all atmospheric noise. :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »
Well, if you would acknowledge the crypto changes, maybe, just maybe, you'd actually hear the messages and not think it's all atmospheric noise. :tongue:
Sorry but I was causing mayhem at the local occupy. The stench gets to you after a while.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »
Sorry but I was causing mayhem at the local occupy. The stench gets to you after a while.

You'll get a pass on this one . . . just this once. :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2012, 10:18:39 AM »

I'd tell you to breathe through your mouth, but Occupie tastes as bad as it smells!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2012, 10:37:32 AM »
I'd tell you to breathe through your mouth, but Occupie tastes as bad as it smells!
I went in with level 4 MOPP gear and still could smell it. :bawl:

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2012, 10:44:48 AM »
Will you be causing junehem, next month?  :whatever:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2012, 10:56:43 AM »
Will you be causing junehem, next month?  :whatever:
There are a few of us slated to go. Want me to put you on the list? It's great fun.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 11:01:41 AM »
There are a few of us slated to go. Want me to put you on the list? It's great fun.
I'd have to skip class.  :-)
Houston?