Author Topic: I rained on the DUmmies parade  (Read 333 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I rained on the DUmmies parade
« on: August 20, 2009, 09:19:47 AM »
HughBeaumont  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-20-09 09:59 AM
Original message
CIGNA's Wiki entry (I can't believe no one's corrected this yet) . . .   Updated at 7:56 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIGNA

Place your cursor over CIGNA's "A Business of Caring" logo and look at what the tool tip says.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6352360

DaveinJapan  (287 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-20-09 10:15 AM
Response to Original message
10. They changed it.

That was quick.

Anyway, I saw the truth. Right on, brutha!

(I wonder if the quick change was due to the topic here??)
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

Orsino Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Aug-20-09 10:15 AM
11. Did I miss something?

The alt text now says, "A Business of Caring." :shrug:
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

PA Democrat Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Aug-20-09 10:16 AM
Response to Reply #11
12. I got the same thing. Did someone "fix" it?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: I rained on the DUmmies parade
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 09:29:14 AM »
Bill McBlueState  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-20-09 10:25 AM
19. Oh, you'll love this!

Whoever restored CIGNA's slogan went right off and started vandalizing the page about DU.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/67.2...

Sounds like someone's been in his mom's basement a little too long.

:lmao: :lmao:

A bit of irony there cheering that cigna got vandalized then bitching that DU got hit.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.