Author Topic: Woman threw Molotov cocktail at Planned Parenthood during prayer vigil  (Read 1829 times)

Offline thundley4

n2doc (36,721 posts) Tue Mar 24, 2015, 07:06 PM

Police: Woman threw Molotov cocktail at Planned Parenthood during prayer vigil
AUSTIN -- Police have arrested a woman who reportedly threw a Molotov cocktail-type device into the front yard a South Austin Planned Parenthood on Monday, according to an arrest affidavit.

Police said 52-year-old Melanie Maria Toney threw the object out the passenger side window of her car where two anti-abortion protesters standing outside of the clinic at 201 East Ben White Boulevard around 6:30 p.m. Monday.

One of the protesters said she was praying in the grassy area as a volunteer with Texas Alliance for Life when she saw Toney throw the bottle. The woman said she stomped out the fire and pulled out the wick to make sure the fire did not make contact with the contents of the bottle. The affidavit states the flaming item was a "Gum Out" fuel additive bottle with a burned piece of paper towel that had been rolled into a wick and lit on fire, a Molotov cocktail-type device.

Toney admitted to throwing a bottle out the window with some paper in it and said it "might" have been smoldering when she threw it.
  http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026410371

It's a long read, but DU's formatting makes them look even more stupid than normal.

kelly1mm (3,130 posts)
32. Perp was an abortion rights activist. She threw the device AT anti-abortion protestors. nt

Most of the DUmmies don't pay attention to the voice of reality.

It was a pro-death bitch throwing the Molotov Cocktail at the people praying to end murder.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
It's a long read, but DU's formatting makes them look even more stupid than normal.

Most of the DUmmies don't pay attention to the voice of reality.

It was a pro-death bitch throwing the Molotov Cocktail at the people praying to end murder.

That doesn't surprise me; Skins has really got to get the elusive enigmatic Elad to change the format so that the primitives know what they're talking about before they open their mouths.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
That doesn't surprise me; Skins has really got to get the elusive enigmatic Elad to change the format so that the primitives know what they're talking about before they open their mouths.

DUmmies don't know what they're talking about anyway, Frank, there isn't a computer program that's gonna help that.   :lol:

Can't be done!  Getting our POtuS Barry Bigears to tell the truth would be an easier task.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator

The posting format is perfect for the narcissistic lunatics at the DUmp,they don`t give a crap about anything but their own thoughts.
I don`t think they even read a word anyone else writes for the most part,that is why there will be several duplicate threads "breaking" a story they saw online.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
The posting format is perfect for the narcissistic lunatics at the DUmp,they don`t give a crap about anything but their own thoughts.
I don't think they even read a word anyone else writes for the most part, that is why there will be several duplicate threads "breaking" a story they saw online.

You nailed it.  The perfect textbook example of primitive behavior.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

Response to n2doc (Original post)Wed Mar 25, 2015, 02:55 PM
anotojefiremnesuka (156 posts)
24. Just your typical Christian terrorist in America today

she needs to be charged with terrorism

In fact all the anti choice arseholes need to be designated terrorists because that is what they all are.
Every single one of them are terrorist per 18 USC 2331 chapter 113B.

Domestic terrorism:

Involves acts dangerous to human life

Appear intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population

Occur primarily within us jurisdiction.

Sadly shd won't be she will be able to hide behind her religion and will get a pass from the right for it. She will be a hero with the Christian terrorists

Being against murdering an innocent human makes you a domestic terrorist? I guess being FOR murdering an innocent human makes you a liberal?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline thundley4

This place is so much easier to follow conversations and who is talking to whom.

Offline diesel driver

You nailed it.  The perfect textbook example of primitive behavior.

All emotion, reflex, and instinct, no thought whatsoever.

anotojefiremnesuka (156 posts)
24. Just your typical Christian terrorist in America today

she needs to be charged with terrorism

In fact all the anti choice arseholes need to be designated terrorists because that is what they all are.
Every single one of them are terrorist per 18 USC 2331 chapter 113B.

Domestic terrorism:

Involves acts dangerous to human life

Appear intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population

Occur primarily within us jurisdiction.

Sadly shd won't be she will be able to hide behind her religion and will get a pass from the right for it. She will be a hero with the Christian terrorists

I'll lay 100 to 1 odds the said thrower is a dimrat.  Any takers?

This place is so much easier to follow conversations and who is talking to whom.

Exactly, and if us knuckle-dragging cavers can do it, why can't the "superintelligent" DUmbasses?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
All emotion, reflex, and instinct, no thought whatsoever.

Superbrains, don't need to think.

I'll lay 100 to 1 odds the said thrower is a dimrat.  Any takers?

Nope.  That's a slam dunk.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline thundley4

Re: Woman threw Molotov cocktail at Planned Parenthood during prayer vigil
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 10:24:55 PM »

Nope.  That's a slammed drunk.

FIFY

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 11:46:37 PM »

Nope.  That's a slam dunk.

Why think when you can instantly knee jerk react ?
Digger Phelps once told me...
Basketball is a game of action and reaction.
Action wins.
Reaction loses.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 12:03:04 AM »
Why think when you can instantly knee jerk react ?
Digger Phelps once told me...
Basketball is a game of action and reaction.
Action wins.
Reaction loses.

Is 'Digger' on the list of banned words?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 03:09:43 AM »
Is 'Digger' on the list of banned words?

I'm leaning toward yes.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 06:44:04 AM »
I'm leaning toward yes.

WARNING: NSFW (LANGUAGE)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GRgoxWap-M[/youtube]
"My grandmother was Dutch"

ETA: Warning
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 07:02:32 AM by Big Dog »
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 07:01:09 AM »
I'm surprised that movie ever got made.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 07:05:08 AM »
I'm surprised that movie ever got made.

Not really, this was made pre-PC BS.

It's a good thing it was made when it was, because it sure as hell wouldn't/couldn't be made today.  I'm surprised they haven't gone back through it and taken the "language" out.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 07:39:05 AM »

It's a good thing it was made when it was, because it sure as hell wouldn't/couldn't be made today.  I'm surprised they haven't gone back through it and taken the "language" out.

There is a "safe" version of the movie, but I have never seen it. I looked it up, and the Fox Family Channel aired an edited version back in 2001.

That would have been like drinking skim milk.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 08:29:25 AM »

True. The new Will Ferrel movie "Get Hard" is being criticized by a ton of SJW for all the micro/macro aggressions in it. That may be the funniest aspect of the movie, a bunch of lefties ragging on a movie starring another lefty...that and the trailers but mostly the former. 
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 08:54:36 AM »
Just a drive by but I took from the article that it was a "pro-choice" woman thowing fire at anti abortion protesters in front of a Planned parenthood. Am I wrong?  why are they saying they bet it was a Christian?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 09:43:02 AM »
My guess is reading comprehension is the problem....

Or maybe selective reading...they read what they WANT the article to say, not what it actually says.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 10:06:20 AM »
Just a drive by but I took from the article that it was a "pro-choice" woman thowing fire at anti abortion protesters in front of a Planned parenthood. Am I wrong?  why are they saying they bet it was a Christian?

Because they are DUmpmonkiez and always claim it was a right-wing fanatic... even after it is shown it wasn't. They can't help themselves.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 10:16:06 AM »
APD: Woman accused of throwing Molotov cocktail at vigil outside of a Planned Parenthood
KVUE
8:26 a.m. CDT March 25, 2015
AUSTIN, Texas – Police have arrested a woman after witnesses say she threw a Molotov cocktail-type device at people holding a prayer vigil at a South Austin Planned Parenthood on Monday, according to an arrest affidavit.

Police said 52-year-old Melanie Maria Toney threw the object out the passenger side window of her car where two anti-abortion protesters standing outside of the clinic at 201 East Ben White Blvd. around 6:30 p.m. Monday.
Toney admitted to throwing a bottle out the window with some paper in it and said it "might" have been smoldering when she threw it.

Toney is charged with aggravated assault.
My emphasis. The meaning of that last sentence in what I quoted is that the female is charged with assaulting the two Pro-Life people, not with trying to firebomb the PP building.

But think for a second - more than the knee-jerking DU-folk did in their thread. How big are two human beings standing in a grassy area? How big is the PP building? If the PP building was the target of this female's inept (thankfully!) attack, how could she miss a 10-foot (or more) tall building and come close to hitting the two human beings.

It's Austin, they'll probably let her plead guilty to littering.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 08:13:59 PM »
3 reasons:
1. They're idiots.
2. They stopped reading as soon as they saw something about a woman throwing a Molotov near a Planned Parenthood in the middle of a pro- life protest.
3. As others have noted here, and as I have noted in the past elsewhere, literally every time there's a publicized act of violence in America, the DUmmies immediately assume that it must have been a right- wing nutjob.

"Sadly shd won't be she will be able to hide behind her religion and will get a pass from the right for it. She will be a hero with the Christian terrorists"
OMG, the idiocy of this DUmmy. Not only did he/ she jump to the same stupid conclusion without looking at the facts, but then added more lies and slander with that last sentence.
News flash, DUmmies: The Christian pro- life groups condemn wholeheartedly any acts of violence or terrorism committed against abortion clinics or their staff. Such nutjobs make their movement look bad (In fact, the nutjobs in question usually aren't members of any of those groups), and go against the principles of nonviolence and the sanctity of human life that the Christian pro- life movement stands for. When George Tiller was murdered, pro- life groups nationwide immediately condemned the murder even though they wholeheartedly opposed Tiller's line of work.
When more of the details are revealed to the public, this nutcase Toney will be hailed as a hero by the DUmmies and the pro- abortion movement as a whole.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2015, 09:28:22 PM »

The headline of the article quoted in DU is misleading, and I'm guessing a bunch of them read no farther than that headline. The DU-quoted article (and the one I posted) make quite clear that the two Pro-Life women were the targets of the fire bomb, not the PP building.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.