Author Topic: Quick Question... Why should black people love white people?  (Read 1863 times)

Offline CC27

Quick Question... Why should black people love white people?
« on: March 19, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
Star Member bravenak (10,616 posts)

I've seen many people here shocked that a young black woman feels hate towards white people and wonder why anyone is surprised to find a person that feels that way.
So, I'm asking. Since the end of slavery, what have White people done as a group, not individuals - as a group, to make black people , as a group, like them and trust them in America?
Please name specifics of things that we have not fought and died for, thank you.

Dems ruined the nuclear black family with handouts. Anymore questions?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026386214

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Quick Question... Why should black people love white people?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 06:53:07 PM »
So, I'm asking. Since the end of slavery, what have White people done as a group, not individuals - as a group, to make black people , as a group, like them and trust them in America?

Who gives a damn, you aren't owed anything.  If you want a better life, work for it.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 07:15:19 PM »
Didn't I read somewhere that they're given 200 points or so on the SAT test?

Honestly though, the very fact the you asked the question reveals your racism. You, your fellow DUmmies, and your fellow Democrat Party members all see colors where you should just be seeing people.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 07:26:58 PM »
Answer for the DUmmy:  No reason.

Next question: Why should white people love black people. Answer: no reason.

Suck on that, DUmmies.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 08:47:54 PM »

Dunno, don't care.

Ask Kanye West or Tiger Woods, dummie. They seem to love white people enough that they married one. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 08:49:46 PM »
Well for one,given actual statistics,we pay for much of your choice of life way.

Offline tac

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 09:04:47 PM »
Well for one,given actual statistics,we pay for much of your choice of life way.

True that. Otherwise they'd be sleeping under a bridge and feasting from garbage cans. Most of them anyway!
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 09:16:48 PM »
True that. Otherwise they'd be sleeping under a bridge and feasting from garbage cans. Most of them anyway!

I would dispute that because I don`t think the desire to not provide for ones self has any reason other then being allowed to do that.
The fact that a disproportionate  percentage of blacks to population numbers are is due to leftist elite desires to re-enslave them to dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 10:16:52 PM »
Why do black people judge people by the color of their skin?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline longview

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 10:55:33 PM »
Why are DUmmies so racist?  Why is the thinking of DUmmies so limited in scope?  Why do DUmmies not know of anything positive in this wonderful world?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 11:11:00 PM »

Quick Question... Why are black people racist bigots?
Fixed it for you.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 12:05:00 AM »
Why should white people love black people?

Were it not for white folks, they'd still be living in Nigeria, or Upper Volta, or Ivory Coast, or some other similar hellhole.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 02:09:01 AM »
Insecure and stupid is a Terrible combination.  Libs (and RINOs) are constantly worrying about being loved by mankind in general.  Life is so much easier when you don't give a rats ass about what others think of you.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 03:03:02 AM »
What a preposterous thread. 

Expecting one group of people to do something extraordinary for another group of people. 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 06:41:23 AM »
What a preposterous thread. 

Expecting one group of people to do something extraordinary for another group of people.

What you said.

Why should black people love white people?

An amorphous "People", of any kind, are incapable of love. That is an individual emotional state.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2015, 07:44:41 AM »
Here's Stephen A. Smith's take on it:

Stephen A. Smith: 'What I dream is that for one election ... every black person in America vote Republican'

ESPN 'First Take' host says it would send strong message to GOP

By Dylan Stableford
19 hours ago
Yahoo News

ESPN host Stephen A. Smith says that if every African-American voted Republican for one election, it would send a strong message to the GOP that their vote is important.

“What I dream is that for one election, just one, every black person in America vote Republican,” Smith said Tuesday during an appearance at Vanderbilt University, according to audio published by Breitbart.com.

During the 2012 presidential election, an overwhelming 93 percent of black voters supported President Barack Obama, while just 6 percent voted for Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

“Black folks in America are telling one party, 'We don’t give a damn about you,’” Smith said. “They’re telling the other party, ‘You’ve got our vote.’ Therefore, you have labeled yourself ‘disenfranchised’ because one party knows they’ve got you under their thumb, the other party knows they’ll never get you and nobody comes to address your interest(s).”

Smith compared voting with “shopping around” to let store owners know they have to cater to you to win your business.

Actually, this might work.  Then again, with the RINOs we have, maybe not.

http://news.yahoo.com/stephen-a-smith-black-americans-should-vote-republican-gop-election-140317220.html
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2015, 09:36:04 AM »
For an actual answer to the DUmmy's revolting, hateful question, two reasons:
1. They're fellow human beings.
2. Love and trust are a two way street. If one group shows love and trust towards another, those things are more likely to be reciprocated.

To libs, it really is all about exploiting differences and turning people against each other over petty issues. They are, indeed, the real racists and bigots.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2015, 11:06:17 AM »
I couldn't give a Tinker's dam if you love me or not.

Just leave me alone.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2015, 11:24:38 AM »
OK so we fought a civil war and freed them.
We gave them 40 acres and a mule.
and Democrats kiss their collective asses every election year.
Blacks should love us by now.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2015, 11:44:56 AM »

I can give you roughly 22 trillion reasons, DUmmie.

Most of the Great Society was designed to fight LBJ’s War on Poverty, the total cost of which has been the sum of $22 trillion in current dollars, as reckoned by the Heritage Foundation. The tally rises by about $1 trillion a year as more than 80 overlapping means-tested federal programs sap resources the country does not have. The $22 trillion figure is “three times the amount of money that the government has spent on all military wars in its history, from the Revolutionary War to the present,” says Heritage’s Robert Rector.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/21/editorial-the-not-so-great-society/
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 04:57:23 PM »
How about when they respect thier own.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 05:37:13 PM »
All you have to do is reverse the subject and object to put an end to this one.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline jukin

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 06:12:08 PM »
Two words: Modern Society.

White people the difference between Africa and modern society.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 06:48:09 PM »

AMENDMENT XIV
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.
The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

*Changed by section 1 of the 26th amendment.

AMENDMENT XV
Passed by Congress February 26, 1869. Ratified February 3, 1870.

Section 1.
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude--

Section 2.
The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_amendments_11-27.html

I don't know if these qualify since they weren't done by white people as a group, they were done by Republicans as a group--against the will of the democrats.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline thundley4

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 06:51:18 PM »
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_amendments_11-27.html

I don't know if these qualify since they weren't done by white people as a group, they were done by Republicans as a group--against the will of the democrats.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Unfortunately, that has been reinterpreted to give us anchor babies for illegal immigrants.  Funny how recently it was in the news about the feds cracking down on Chinese "birth tourists", but they welcome illegals with open arms.